The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there?

+2
thunderpants
Aegonian
6 posters

Go down

Are you going to get Littlebigplanet 2?

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? T5IHA45%Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? PURmt 45% 
[ 5 ]
Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? T5IHA36%Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? PURmt 36% 
[ 4 ]
Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? T5IHA18%Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? PURmt 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? Empty Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there?

Post by Aegonian Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:20 pm

I assume most, if not all of you have heard of the soon to be released Littlebigplanet 2, and I was wondering who is going to get the game.

I will pre-order my copy as soon as I know whether or not the pre-order DLC-codes work in all PAL-countries. I hope to be able to create many Elithian Levels in it, and if the pre-order DLC works, I can even use well-looking Aegi sackbots in them using the Jak costume (From Jak and Daxter). I've already made Hyvon and some other creatures in LBP 1, and with all the new features, I'm sure I can create something nice.

So, are you going to get LBP 2?

Yes, absolutely!
-Aegonian
-JorgasElite
-Goober09

No, I'm not.
-Kingnecromancer

I might get it sometime, but don't expect too much.
-Thunderpants

Last edited by Aegonian on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? YvlSz Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? Empty Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7023
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? Empty Re: Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there?

Post by thunderpants Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Put me down for the third option...

But expect me when lbp goes to the next games generation...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? 916tM Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7068

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? Empty Re: Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there?

Post by kingnecromancer Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Put me on the second.
I dont have anything against it,i actully like it, but i dont hasve a ps3, so im not going to buy it.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6256

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Put me down for number 1! I can't be on the server today because of my sister, who convienitly has a project which she had the whole break to do. I am using the other computer for this message. Also, can we assign certain days for when we all play LBP2? Like if we were all able to play now, maybye we could assign a day when we would play it, together?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6402

Back to top Go down

Post by Goober09 Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am

#1, no doupt about it. I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition (the U.S. one), and I'll most likely be on it........a lot. Very Happy
Goober09
Goober09
Calion
Calion

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? 916tM Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5266

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:38 pm

And so will I Very Happy

I've already thought of several things to built, all at least somehow related to Elithia and the Alliance. I'll probably also edit my first level, to change the weird Hyvon-statues to actual Hyvons.
Also, I've finally found Dutch stores offering Littlebigplanet 2 with the Jak and Daxter costumes as a pre-order bonus, so I've pre-ordered my copy there. I'll probably get the game on the 21st or 22th, and as I'll probably have my own Ps3 at that time, I can play the game as long as I want to.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? YvlSz Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? Empty Littlebigplanet 2 - Will you be there? SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:37 pm

I pre-ordered it too. I will enjoy the sackbots very much! I'm planning on making the Undertown sewers from The Edge Chronicles. The snow is really falling fast here.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:28 am

who was the other one who voted no? i thought i was the only one.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6256

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 pm

Seems like five people voted they will get LBP2, but I know only three people who have voted for that option (I, Goober and Jorgas). Who are the other two?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:40 pm

The thing is, I don't think I'll be able to play with you guys if you have both PS3s at a time.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Aegonian wrote:Seems like five people voted they will get LBP2, but I know only three people who have voted for that option (I, Goober and Jorgas). Who are the other two?

Thunder voted on the "dont expect to much".

JorgasElite wrote:The thing is, I don't think I'll be able to play with you guys if you have both PS3s at a time.

But we'll probably get a better connection in the last months of 2011.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down