The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

+5
JorgasElite
kingnecromancer
Ryiin Taemera
thunderpants
Aegonian
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Which Faction would you like to join, and what villages would you like to see?

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA4%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 4% 
[ 2 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA9%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 9% 
[ 4 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA2%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 2% 
[ 1 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA15%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 15% 
[ 7 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA19%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 19% 
[ 9 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA23%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 23% 
[ 11 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA17%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 17% 
[ 8 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA11%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 11% 
[ 5 ]
New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 T5IHA0%New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 PURmt 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 Empty Re: New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

Post by JorgasElite Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm

I will probably be a hunter or adventurer on the Roleplay. An adventurer is kind of a knight and explorer put together, so bon voyage!
Us humans will close all of the Oblivion gates to protect all the good people of the land! But there are these other people standing in our way; Orcs.
These Orcs are uncivilized, and constantly move and sleep in tents! They do not farm, but kill all our animals and game! Also, the Elves are there, but they do not seem much of a threat to us. They seem more of a kind-hearted civilazation like us.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6402

Back to top Go down

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 Empty Re: New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage

Post by kingnecromancer Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Um, oblivion gates? Very Happy
(like in oblivion?)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6256

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Well WAAAGH!

Warrock and the Rocklands are now established!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 916tM New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7068

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Well, I want to be an orc now. I'll be Bone-Smasherre Jhaga!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 pm

And me Da Hunta Cold fear!
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:45 pm

See us Orcs are popular!

Don't worry you can always bribe us off!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 916tM New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:48 pm

Whoz were you talking to master?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Everyone! (Oh and I'm your boss not your master!)
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm

IF I allow necro to be an Orc.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5355

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Well, i would be pleased if you did.

Anyway, I think we could use bots so there are more people in each faction. Is this possible?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 am

Wesa Orcs gonna kill up all yer' stuffin' if yuns steal up we stuff! Mesa will bash out yer brains with me Warhammers!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:01 am

Whatz Weza 'nd meza?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:40 pm

kingnecromancer wrote:Whatz Weza 'nd meza?
We and Me?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Anyhow, it's either Jorgas or kingnecromancer that is going to be added to the Orcs.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I like Humes simply because they have a large variety of building materials, they fight close-ranged, and they don't move a lot. So... No Orc or Elf for me! (Unless majority rules me to be one of those.) Oh, and I like Port villages the most, but I also voted for trading, mining, and... that other one... (I don't like tree houses.)
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5234

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 am

Well the orcs are more like cave men at the moment...

And statistically we're full! (working on the basis every race need the same number, before gaining anymore!)
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:32 pm

It's good to finally have someone be a Hume, I actually thought it would become the largest faction... Anyway, we will start recruiting on the MC forums soon, hopefully getting us several more dedicated players.

For now, we have two towns:

Warokk (Not sure if I spelled it right?), a village built by the Orcs and the only permanent village of theirs, lies underground in a large system of caves.

Windorf: The Elven capital (for now, at least), which is located in a not-so-dense forest. It will probably become a market town, but I'll have to discuss that with Ryiin. The Elven nation is called the Lindblum Nation, by the way.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 YvlSz New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 Empty New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7023
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 pm

It's Worrakk... (I know, I mispell it!)

and It's part of the Rocklands!

thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 pm

- Spoiler warning. Select to read. -

I have constructed a secret dungeon somewhere on the map, and will be making several more of them. They will have mazes, monsters and other challenges inside them, along with loads of treasure! Rules for these places are that you can not place any blocks, and that you can not destroy the walls, pathways etc. Some blocks, however, may expose new rooms or treasures when broken, but you will always be able to see which blocks hide something: Either they differ from their surrounding, or a sign tells you to break a certain block.
Btw, if you happen to come across a dungeon before the actual RP starts, I ask you to turn around and leave it. You can't keep the items you find anyway, and it would certainly spoil the fun.

Furthermore, in order to be able to improve the dungeons even more, I was thinking to change the texture of ladders to something like vines: This would allow me to make dungeons with walls that you can climb, without making it look weird.
Please state whether or not you would like ladders to be changed into vines in a reply, and if you have any other suggestions, please inform me of it.

- Spoiler end. -
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 YvlSz New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 Empty New Minecraft Roleplay - Planning and building stage - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Please don't make ladders vines...

It would make the Orc city look... Weird/bad...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Another possibility would be to change ladders into unevenly placed planks. This would make them look like more primitive ladders, and covering an entire wall with them wouldn't look bad either.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Aegonian wrote:Another possibility would be to change ladders into unevenly placed planks. This would make them look like more primitive ladders, and covering an entire wall with them wouldn't look bad either.

That would work!

Also with 1.5 you need a full wall of ladders for them to work... No Skipping spaces! But you get twice as many when you craft them!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 pm

Then I'll get working on the texture soon!

Also, the server is online right now, and Windorf is quite much finished. We've got the walls, the gate, the small market and of course our houses and such.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Yay!Im the Supermob of the Forest! But, You could bribe me to attack someone!
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:59 pm

COMPUTER CRASHED, WAS ABLE TO FIX THE MAP FILE NOW, BY HOURS OF WORK WITH MCEDIT AND PREVIOUS BACK-UPS (AND THE CRASHED FILE), THE WORLD NOW IS AS GOOD AS NEW.

If you come across weird chunks somewhere, get out of the [RP chat channel] and type "/ch OoC" without the " ".
This is the chat for serious questions, or when the RP is temporarily stopped. Do NOT abuse this channel. You will be kicked and banned from it if you do so, and everything is logged.

The OoC channel is the only channel that is not local, where you talk with everybody.
The RP channel is local with a temporary radius of 155 blocks, but this will be dropped to 100 blocks later.
You can however send a global message to your nation or town, but don't overuse this either. This is being logged as well.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next