The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

+19
pokeemaster
epicksl
ozzybourne
Meerkatman
Jonners_gunz
CloakandDagger
John_bro
Linkins_Revenge
mashedtatertot
Wolf-Isa
Sataz
Ryiin Taemera
Denedd
kingnecromancer
Lunark
JorgasElite
dragonslayer57
thunderpants
Aegonian
23 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by Aegonian Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Here you can post your applications for the THEA Minecraft Roleplay. Please use the following form:

Minecraft Username: (Your Minecraft Username)
In-game name: (First name + Surname)
Race: (Elf/Hume)
Occupation: (What your character specializes in, your job. E.g. Hunting or farming, shop owner)
Character's background: (A background story about your character. These can't be simple, single-line things, we need to see some details!)
A screenshot of your skin: (A small screenshot of your skin)
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:
How did you find this server?: Tell us how you found our server!

Code:
[b]Minecraft Username:[/b]
[b]In-game name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Character's background:[/b]
[b]A screenshot of your skin:[/b]
[b]Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:[/b]
[b]How did you find this server?:[/b]

Accepted members:
Thea_Notix (Thunderpants)
Thea_Jorgas (Jorgas_Elite)
Lunark
Kingnecromancer
Denedd
Lyiin (Aegonian)
Ryiin (Ryiin Taemera)
Sataz
Wolf_Isa (Wolf-Isa)
Mashed_Tatertot (Mashedtatertot)
Linkins_Revenge
Cyanide_Exodus
John_bro
CloakandDagger
Thedeviltrigger (Devil Trigger)

Pending members:

Denied members (Please improve you applications, or post new ones!)
Dragonslayer57

Last edited by Aegonian on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 14 times in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7001
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by thunderpants Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Minecraft Username: Thea_Notix
In-game name: Glyph Notix
Race: Hume
Character's background: Linkies!
A screenshot of your skin: Pending
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:
Yes,
This one,
Purecraft. Moderator
Bertcraft, Moderator
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications 916tM THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7046

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by dragonslayer57 Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 am

Minecraft Username: dragonslayer57
In-game name:dragon
[b]Race:
elf
Character's background: i can shoot a sheep with a arrow from 20-30 blocks away on flat land and i am good at hunting
[b]A screenshot of your skin: file:///C:/Users/bacon/Pictures/minecraft%20skins/elven%20assassin.png
[b]i have played on orther serevers but i was a guest becaeuse they did not intresst to me like this one

Aegi happy

Last edited by dragonslayer57 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

dragonslayer57
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4720

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:03 am

Minecarft Username: Thea_Jorgas
In-game Name: Jyinn Haema (Elf) Flosticious Mallonix (If Hume)
Race: Elf of Hume (I put the possible names above!)
Character's Background: Was born in a far off land; that no one knows about. But one day, a mysterious fellow came from out of the woods, seeking for a home. He was only a boy then. He was trained by an adventurer by the name of Kylon Ghan, and today stands as a hunter and a fighter for the highest bidder. pirat
Screenshot of your skin: Pending
Have you played on another server?: Yes:
Amazing Freebuild! (Minor_Miner)
Joey1189's server (As the farthest advanced guy so far!)
Elithian Alliance Server (Which is the best (because of Kingnecromancer) )
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6380

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Minecraft Username: Lunark
In-game name: Lunark Adminium (King Adminium)
Character's background: Son of an alchemist who has saved a king, he rules over the humes. He is searching for his father who had gone missing while looking for the source of all monsters.
A screenshot of your skin: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications VfgwE
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: This One, AGMC, a friends...
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5212

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:42 am

Minecraft Username: Kingnecromancer
In-game name: Lerius Notix
Race: Hume vampire King
Character's background: Lerius was a troubled child. While not only being disturbing and cold,his only friend was his brother and a tree outside the mansion.What stood out about him was his hair was naturally tinged a light blue, and his eyes were purple. He also showed some small magical and physic abilities. Later in life, when his father went mad with greed and took on a deal with creatures of the night, the power was too much and outburst through him into his sons.Now,Glyph, Lerius's brother(confirm)is the lord of the mansion, while Lerius himself is the pure embodiment of chaos:A vampire king, Ruler of The undead.
A screenshot of your skin:Youthful Lerius: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications 130757919834Released Lerius:THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications 130757998419
Amazing Freebuild! (Minor_Miner):rank normal
PCG server:rank builder
This one:Rank: N/A

Last edited by kingnecromancer on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6234

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Denedd Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Minecraft Username: denedd
In-game name: Iredel Moonchant
Race: Elf
Character's background: Was a good elf until the king made him angry and turned evil. He wants revenge against the King who did not save him or his family (who were massacred by robbers) He then found Notix Mansion where he was greeted with kindness and similar hatred of the king. He also found good friend good friendship in the vampire Lerius.
A screenshot of your skin: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Minecraft-link2
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:No, but kingnecromancer brought me here.
Denedd
Denedd
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4696

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:30 pm

@Denedd: Accepted, though I'd recommend using a different skin (That Link skin is being over-used!). If need be, I can make you a skin, but I'll need some specifications first. Oh, and I cleaned up your application a bit, it now is easier to read.

Also, I think I too should post an application:

Minecraft Username: Lyiin
In-game name: Lyiin Taemera
Character's background: Having grown up amongst the High Elves, Lyiin was taught many things, ranging from history to combat techniques.
At the age of twenty, he left the Elven city of Gridania, where the High Elves lived. He was sent to the lands of Gaekylha to fight off a growing infestation of monsters. In one of the many battles he fought, a monster broke his Gallan Compass, a sacred object that can show people the way to Gridania: without it, the city can never be found.
Without his Gallan Compass, Lyiin was forced to stay in Gaekylha, where he founded the town of Breitenburg in the hopes of gathering enough skilled Elves to forge a new Gallan Compass.
A screenshot of your skin: No image available for now. I might post a screenshot later, though.
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: I have played in a variety of rank-less servers. I can't remember all names.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7001
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Minecraft Username:
Ryiin
In-game name:
Ryiin Forthwind
Race:
Elf
Elder Priest, member of the High Elves.

Character's background:
After growing up in the Elven city of Gridania, Ryiin Forthwind became a highly skilled archer. He moved to his humble hut, at the Hills of Gridania. After living in his hut for several years, Ryiin decided to learn how to heal others and himself. Several years of learning and living in the Great Forests of Gaekylha past, but Ryiin mastered his priest skills.

He moved back to his hut and visited his brother Lyiin, who lives in the Breitleburg castle. After discovering that Lyiin's Gallan Compass broke, the Forthwind brothers agreed to find other skilled elves, to join the High Elves council.

A screenshot of your skin:
in 1 second
Have you played on any other servers before?
n/a
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:19 am

Minecraft Username: Sataz
In-game name:Sataz Nicolaison Konarix of Desperax
Race:Hume
Character's background:
Born as the son of the noble and brave Nicolai, people expected alot from this him.
Every kid thought he always got what he wanted because his father was a member of the council.
But all of that changed when their enemies, the Ancrilon attacked. His family was murdered and he was forced to leave the city because his uncle who had been conspiring with the Ancrilon felt sorry for him and didn't want to kill a mere child after having killed the woman that fed him.

Sataz had nowhere to go as he had no friends to go to and all of the other people were scared they would get killed aswell. After years of wandering around he finally found the land of Gaekylha, where he roamed for several years as a highwayman, until the guards of Amathea finally caught him and took him to the cell.

The newly appointed King Adminium gave him a second chance because he heard his life story from a cellmate who now serves as the King's personal Joker. Thus Sataz was released and then after some proper training he became a Knight of the House of Adminium. Still hoping he might some day be able to return to his homeland and take vengeance on the Ancrilon, but especially his uncle...
A screenshot of your skin:pending...
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:nope, started minecraft because of you people

The ancrilon:note that this info is taken from my own fantasy world and is not related to the Elithian minecraft server in any way, except for my own story
just for Aegonian: The Ancrilon are human and have a king as their ruler. The king is chosen by blood.(In two ways, son of the king is the next king or if a civil war erupts, the king is chosen by battle, last man standing)The current king is Egregard Ancrilon.

The Ancrilon, or more commonly referred to as the ancs, live in the land called Ancrilonia, named after the first king, Fredrig Ancrilon and are a harmonious society. However after the Eternity battle, which set the Fluvixians free from the Ancrilon, (fluvix is where Sataz comes from) they have always wanted revenge, because they think there can be no nation without a king, or emperor.
Their capital city is named Ancrilon, this was the first town Fredrig built (he was pretty fond of himself), it has a giant harbour and is well protected by the giant wall in the harbour. This harbour is a landmark known as the port of Ancrilon. This was the most important thing that helped them get so powerful. The Ancrilon are trading partners with almost every other nation in Aethrona. (the continent)

Their land is bordered by on the north side the Sea of Sythera, on the east side a wall that seperates Ancrilon from Neshara, the “plains of the dead”. On the south side there are the “lost mountains” and on the east is the river the Theria, that seperates them from the Fluvixians.

They went to war with the Fluvixians to “prove” that a nation without a king is in fact, nothing at all. However the Fluvixians never expected them to get support from the Therians so they were flanked and outnumbered by 5 to 1 at least. Most councilman were killed by their families, because they were promised a high place in the seperate parts of Fluvix.

They worship the various gods, one is water, one is air, one is fire, and the last one is, guess for yourself... they bring various offers to different gods, for instance a blood sacrifice to the fire god, Karfeth and music to the air god.

Maybe this world will be part of the new Elithian Alliance roleplay, I haven't decided on that yet...

Last edited by Sataz on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5100

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-Isa Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 am

Minecraft Username: Wolf_Isa
In-game name: Elduas Norreannia
Character's background: Elduas was raised outside of a small village by a human medicine woman after being found lost in the nearby forest as a small child. Unfortunately due to his somewhat isolated upbringing he is shy when he meets new people (however he does like to make friends), but is by no means socially awkward once he gets to know others. When he reached the age of 19 he decided to venture out of his home and explore, mainly to find his true parents but to simply broaden his horizons as well.
A screenshot of your skin: I know this says *a* screenshot but I took two just to show off my character's ears. Pic 01 Pic 02
Yes, though they are just servers my friends run that don't even have names. I am a moderator on both however.
Wolf-Isa
Wolf-Isa
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4676

http://freewebs.com/wolf-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by mashedtatertot Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:53 pm

Minecraft Username:Mashed_Tatertot
In-game name:Laris Scribemaker, If available
Race: Elf please =D
Occupation:I can be a warrior/minutemen type soldier, with a side of farming and hunting for my family, or for a more prestigious family in my race.
Character's background: Young Laris used to have fun in the past when his father had taken him on his first hunt, they were hunting a large catlike creature that was the main source of their family animals being killed and eaten. Sadly Laris' father was shot accidentally by a band of wandering human hunters. It was pure accident but Laris was scared and heartbroken by the early passing of his father, he ran off and trained himself to be a warrior but still keeping his farming instincts with him he self sustained himself in the woodlands until his age of adulthood, were he sought out the wisdom of the higher elves. He wandered into the capital city of the Elves. (Which should bring him up to speed so this character can enter the world fairly easily, the character being new and such.)
A screenshot of your skin: Im not to sure how to do this but I think I might have succeded in doing a pic of it, its quite basic, and can be changed if deemed so by the admins. Actually im not sure how to do this, I have the skin schematic and a screenshot of the front and back of my skin. If you could tell me how I will do so with forth-hence.
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Yes I have, It was Titan's Crossing, I started out as a the kings bodyguard then moved to be the head leader of his army, then I formed my own kingdom. I had several players under my leadership. I can also accept others leadership very easily.

mashedtatertot
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4671

Back to top Go down

Post by Linkins_Revenge Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Minecraft Username: Linkins_Revenge
In-game name: Kylios Whescorm
Character's background: Kylios's father, Linkin, was muredered when Kylios was a child. Kylios ran away from home, looking for the killer. He got lost in the woods, where he became an excellent hunter. He built a house in a tree, trying to find shelter. Now, 5 years later, Kylios is 16, he has decided to find civilization onece again, still hoping to find the murderer.
A screenshot of your skin:THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications Woodla11
Have you played on any other servers before? No, but I have played other roleplays before.

*Sorry if too short, My internet crashed so this is my fourth time writting it*

Last edited by Linkins_Revenge on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Linkins_Revenge
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4662

Back to top Go down

Post by John_bro Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 am

Minecraft Username:John_bro
In-game name:Richard Smithson
Race:Dwarf
Character's background:Richard grew up in an uncharted land far across the sea, away from prying eyes. Life for Richard was a simple one, he was born into a family of smiths who lived their quiet lives, making swords and armour for the people of their quiet little land. Though his life there was an interesting one, it was not the life he wished to live, and so in the dead of night, he left in a stolen boat never looking back, until eventually making landfall in a foreign land, where he built a small cottage to last his days.
A screenshot of your skin:THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications RichardSmithson
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:Yes, I have played on hundreds of servers, built four complete towns the propor way, and participated on several mega-builds.

John_bro
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4662

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-Isa Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 am

Minecraft Username: Wolf_Isa ( Um, for this particular character though Tybalt_Veci)
In-game name: Tybalt Veci (Pronounced "Veh-see"
Character's background: Despite being completely blind in his right eye, Tybalt has manage to keep considerable skill while wielding a bow. However the accident that caused the loss of his eye also led to memory loss. He doesn't know his real name (only adopting the name Tybalt in the spur of the moment), nor does he know where he's from or even how old he is. This doesn't mean he let's others take advantage of him. Infact anyone that has tried has been met with physical threat.
A screenshot of your skin: Here and as a bonus I'm going to include the pixel doll that inspired this character and eventually became the entire basis for his appearance. Doll
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: Please see my first application.
Wolf-Isa
Wolf-Isa
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4676

http://freewebs.com/wolf-sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 am

Minecraft Username:daynieman
In-game name:Ulasos Mirdaine
Race:elf
Character's background:Born in the wastelands of Neshara and raised by the dead, he was to be turned undead when he'd come of age. Afraid of dieing he fled to the wealthy lands of Ancrilon when he was 17 he quickly mastered the arts of woodcutting and started a wood shop. Due to a population counting every man was to report at the king's castle. Because Ulasos was illegal he feared the king would either ban him or behead him. He fled once again, this time to the faraway lands of Gaekylha.
A screenshot of your skin:updated as soon as final version is through
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:Jorgas' (admin)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by CloakandDagger Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Minecraft Username: CloakandDagger
In-game name: El'rith Pelreemr (Pronounced, PELL-REE-MUR)

Character's background: (quick note everytime i do a capital it freezes so the background wont have any capitals.) The Nation of Elumi was the centre of knowledge 1000s of years ago but when a group of elves went rogue and tried to summon creatures from the abyss(nether) the peace and tranquility was shattered. Millions of creatures and monsters spewed forth from the portal they had created. The land cried out and the sky turned red. a small group of Elifunari(hunters) tried to stop the rogue elfs by sacrificing themselves and closing the portal. Elrith was one of those elves who tried to stop them. After the event he awoke on a beach in strange new lands...

A screenshot of your skin: I dont have a screenshot because i dont actually remember what the skin is called- It is a purplish dark blue Cloaks, looks kinda like an assasin cloak, face is custom made and the eyes are one brown one green

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: mc.erium.net-mod
Evocraft.net-regular player
another one that i forget the name of that had 500+ people(was build only, i left because they started charging people moeny for premium worlds after you had to buy your way onto the server already)

EDIT- the name of the server that had 500+ people was Godcraft, sure you've heard of it dont really know why i forgot its name.

Last edited by CloakandDagger on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

CloakandDagger
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4640

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonners_gunz Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

Minecraft Username:lil_jonners
In-game name: Kalden Flintheart
Race: Half Elf half hume
Character's background: Kalden was young when he stared his training, after a brief time in the military he stared to work for hire, he's worked for every one from the elf council to hume pirates.
A screenshot of your skin: Pending

Last edited by Jonners_gunz on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonners_gunz
Jonners_gunz
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4634

Back to top Go down

Post by Meerkatman Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Minecraft Username:Meerkatman
In-game name:Sir Darkha
Race:Hume
Character's background:Was a knight from a kingdom from a distance land and was banished for being accused of stealing a Holy Sword and now seeks out the real thief to reclaim his title but is currently working as a guard for hire
A screenshot of your skin:Yea im not quite shure how to do this :L

Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers and what rank did you have?:I was on a server called sti4ns server that was shut down for some reason but I was a well respected moderator about to be put as an admin before it was shut down.

Meerkatman
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 am

@dragonslayer57:
You should make the background story more of a backgroud story: where do you come from, why did you come to Gaekylha, is there a specific reason you want to stay in Gaekylha?
Your occupation should be a hunter and a screenshot of your skin should be uploaded on an online image host such as http://tinypic.com.
In the end, the application should look something like this:
Minecraft Username:dragonslayer57
In-game name:dragon
Race:elf
Character's background:Reasons why you're here...
A screenshot of your skin:[IMG]<link to the file here>[IMG]
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:yes, <server name here>, builder.
Code:
[b]Minecraft Username:[/b]dragonslayer57
[b]In-game name:[/b]dragon
[b]Race:[/b]elf
[b]Occupation:[/b]hunter
[b]Character's background:[/b]Reasons why you're here...
[b]A screenshot of your skin:[/b][IMG]<link to the file here>[IMG]
[b]Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?:[/b]yes, <server name here>, builder.

copy the code and edit what is needed.
Hope I helped...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:46 pm

I prefer to only have members who are capable of understanding how to post an application properly on my server.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 pm

I know, that's the reason you did not react properly...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Wink
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 am

Oh, it's the end of the world. Theese two are finally not arguing. Finally.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6380

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 am

we're actually good friends you know... so there was no need for that comment at all...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next