The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more!

+4
Ryiin Taemera
Sataz
thunderpants
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more!

Post by Sataz Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm

thunderpants wrote:Well I know Notix Mansion is still not done. Damned Schoolwork has caught up with me.

thunderpants wrote:Mine hasn't started yet! It starts Tuesday!
school hasn't started yet? So that's what you meant with caught up...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5091

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more!

Post by thunderpants Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Sataz wrote:
thunderpants wrote:Well I know Notix Mansion is still not done. Damned Schoolwork has caught up with me.

thunderpants wrote:Mine hasn't started yet! It starts Tuesday!
school hasn't started yet? So that's what you meant with caught up...

Yeah I shouldn't of left it 6 weeks...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 916tM THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7037

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 pm

You guys get sooo off-topic here, the section is about the Lore and Races of the Server, not Math razz-mataz (lol) and more math. Just make a Math section on the Off-Topic section, will ya?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6371

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 pm

no, we won't... this bit of off-topic information is now closed since I wasn't going to react anymore... Then it would be something like the doctor who section which I now want to declare dead...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Unfortunately, due to school and my illness last weekend, we haven't been able to work on the server as efficiently as we had hoped to do. Because of this, the start of the roleplay has to be delayed. There still are a few things that just have to be finished before we can start roleplaying. We'll try to finish everything as soon as possible.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 YvlSz THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 Empty THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6992
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Can't some of us help you? the server can be opened sooner if you'd let some of us help Razz
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Since my enlightening "Cough cough", I I Imagined so many beautiful Constructions that Are hard to Imagine With a Normal brain. Now my curse Has stopped Minecraft, Yet It is the Way I Discovered These new structures. Why has no one Built These yet?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6225

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Here are some names we'll use in the roleplay:

- The Great Baerdel Woods (previously known as The Great Forest)
- Anathur Cast (Previously known as the Elven castle)
- Daggerhelm Valley (The valley in which the Dwarves live)
- More coming soon!

Also, we will whitelist all members on the 'Active Members' List made by Sataz. You guys can have a look at the server in its current state, and I've built a small floating island for you to build on.
You are not allowed to alter the terrain yet, you'll have to wait until the RP starts.
If none of us is online (we'll be having dinner soon), please wait for us to return. You can have a look around, but please don't break or place any blocks!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 YvlSz THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 Empty THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Cool names. Cool places. The usual.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:02 pm

I updated the descriptions of the races. What do you think of the additions? Is there anything you'd like to see changed?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:13 pm

first of all, you should either link the first message to the application topic or put it over there in a spoiler or something, that they know what they're up to

secondly, you should make Draton able to wear bows as well, since now only elves get the best of both I know you've tried to balance this with wearable armour, but humans usually use bows as an integral part of their attack strategy...

My last remark would be that there seems to be no choice in becoming evil, at least not for elves...

Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Dratons? Needing bows?

What good do bows do when the enemy exhaust their arrows trying to kill us? Just dodge, stay alert, and use stealth...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 916tM THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7037

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:03 pm

Sataz wrote:first of all, you should either link the first message to the application topic or put it over there in a spoiler or something, that they know what they're up to
Too bad that an application thread for the new roleplay does not yet exist.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Indeed, of course that means one would have to be made, simply because it's required. and guess who's going to make the application thread (if you were thinking it was me, you're wrong Razz)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 am

I will join the High Elves if you don't mind. Wearing Mithril Armour and dealing sharp Silverthorn Arrosw, we shall vanquish all Draton!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 pm

I think the descriptions are perfect!
My only problem is how weak the Bomur seem to be... (But I guess if someone doesn't want to play as the EPIC GOD THAT SHALL RAVAGE THE LAND WITH HIS THUNDERBOLT FINGER, they could choose this...)
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5203

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah, they do seem a bit weak... However, we are searching for a plug-in that poisons players who try to eat certain types of food (raw food for most races). Bomur would be resistant to this effect.
If we can find some plug-ins that increase agility in one way or another, we might use that for the Bomur too.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Aegonian wrote:Yeah, they do seem a bit weak... However, we are searching for a plug-in that poisons players who try to eat certain types of food (raw food for most races). Bomur would be resistant to this effect.
If we can find some plug-ins that increase agility in one way or another, we might use that for the Bomur too.

Yeah, that sounds good enough. Maybe the Bomur are able to run at 1.5 speed, and be able to jump high enough so that they go over fences? Oh, and an alternative for an agility mod might be a mod I saw from the latest Yogscast, they had a mod that made you move slower in armor. Maybe add that onto the server?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 am

I want to walk in minecraft. Its that simple.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6225

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:33 am

Lunark wrote:
Aegonian wrote:Yeah, they do seem a bit weak... However, we are searching for a plug-in that poisons players who try to eat certain types of food (raw food for most races). Bomur would be resistant to this effect.

Yeah, that sounds good enough. Maybe the Bomur are able to run at 1.5 speed, and be able to jump high enough so that they go over fences? Oh, and an alternative for an agility mod might be a mod I saw from the latest Yogscast, they had a mod that made you move slower in armor. Maybe add that onto the server?

Great ideas! I know that those things are possible with Spout, so I guess I'll go and request that.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:14 am

Walking? Walking is very fun indeed, so now you have a 100% more percent chance of dieing!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Jorgas, you make no sense.

Anyway, I updated the history section (OP).
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Hey, stop lowering my reputation, it's hard enough to get a slightly better then negative response.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:22 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Hey, stop lowering my reputation, it's hard enough to get a slightly better then negative response.
JORGAS YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON THAT SHOULD GET LOTS OF KITTENS AND CAKE AND STUFF! YOU LIVE IN AN AWESOME PLACE CALLED EARTH, AND YOU MAKE US ALL AWESOME, AND BRING US ALL TOGETHER!

Is this a postivive response?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Hey, stop lowering my reputation, it's hard enough to get a slightly better then negative response.
Are you even trying to get a slighty better than negative response?
THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 Doing-it-wrong

People do not like naggers.
THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 3 Tumblr_lr9zw5JdHq1qf4jkbo1_500
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next