The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more!

+4
Ryiin Taemera
Sataz
thunderpants
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more!

Post by Aegonian Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Hey, stop lowering my reputation, it's hard enough to get a slightly better then negative response.
Positive responses are preceded by supportive, useful or nice comments. My apologies, but none of those characteristics fit your recent posts.

@Ryiin: Very Happy
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 YvlSz THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 Empty THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6992
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more!

Post by Aegonian Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I have updated the racial descriptions to fit the new map.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 YvlSz THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 Empty THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:35 am

Good descriptions of the races, Aeg. Your doing a good job, I'm in a very good mood! I'm abnormally happy for no reason. (Normal Jorgas steps in) Good Job.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6371

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Thanks Aegi happy

Currently, I'm working on mob skins. New templates for all races will be uploaded soon. It is not necessary to use them, but they will give you an idea of what the common Bomur, Aeduri, Draton and Gordnor look like.

Also, if anyone wants to play as a Bomur with an official Bomuri name, PM me. I've got a growing list of Bomuri words, and even some grammar!
Some examples for Bomur with certain occupations:

Hunter: Foralan (M/V)
Merchant: Ersal (M), Essal (V)
Warrior: Kraglan (M/V)
Sailor: Marras (M/V), Erras (M), Esras (V)

With your help, I might be able to create a language for every race!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:46 pm

I'd be happy to help out with the Gordnor's language!

I just thought of an epic plugin... If you didn't have permissions to know a language instad of english it came up in whatever language it should be...

So if Ugg means Hi, player 1 can speak uggish, player 2 can't.

Player 1 sees Hi
Player 2 sees Ugg
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 916tM THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7037

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Good! Any ideas for the personal pronouns? That's where I usually start.
For the Bomuri Tongue, they are:
I - I
You - De
He/she/it - Er/es/el
We - We
You - Due
They - Se
(The pronunciation of 'e' in Bomuri is very different from the standard English pronunciation. The best example I can think of right now is the 'e' used in the English 'they', so without the 'y'-sound.)

The templates have been uploaded, btw. They can be found in the Gallery (clicky!).

Oh, and such a plug-in would be awesome!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:25 am

Good ideas, I would'v been a Bomur except for the fact they can't cut down trees. I would'v been a Gordnor but they don't hunt. I would;v been a Draton except for there are no trees.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Actually, Bomur can cut down trees: They just don't cut down anything within Baerdel. Most of their wood comes from Gridania. And it is true that trees are rare in Dhagura, but the roleplay is played in Gridania. There still are lots of trees around the Dhaguran colony in Worakk.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:01 pm

Aegonian wrote:Actually, Bomur can cut down trees: They just don't cut down anything within Baerdel. Most of their wood comes from Gridania. And it is true that trees are rare in Dhagura, but the roleplay is played in Gridania. There still are lots of trees around the Dhaguran colony in Worakk.
So still no cutting trees for Bomur? or do they walk a few days for their wood?

Aegonian wrote:Baerdel's forest is larger than the entire previous map

p.s. Sorry for being so negative Sad
p.p.s. Also, I'd love to help with the languages
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5091

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 pm

The Bomur will just have to walk for some time. Don't worry, it won't take days: Of all of Baerdel, only little is ever actually visited. Most of it is so densely forested that it is useless to try finding your way through it.

What language would you like to work on? I've got the Bomuri Tongue covered, and I think the Draton will simply use English (they'll call it New Dhaguran, though), so that leaves Gordnoric and Aeduri to choose from.
Aeduri should be somewhat similar to Bomuri, but more complex and civilized-sounding.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:27 pm

All I know is I want to use Orer as You...

I'll think about the rest! (Must include as many puns/references as posssible!)
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 916tM THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Since ThP is helping with the gordnoric, I'll help with the Aeduri(an). and my first idea would be to let them use long words. (Similar to when you see a typical Brit in an american movie Razz)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:10 pm

I think Gordnoric should use lots of g's and r's, they sound a bit 'dwarfish' to me. Orer is awesome!
Aeduri should use lots of l's, a's, e's, i's, d's and such. Long words are a nice suggestion!

Fun fact: Aeduri (the race) in Bomuri (language) is Aedur, whereas the language is called Aeduri. The Aeduri (race) use Bomuri to refer to both the race and the language.

I'll create a new topic soon, in which the various languages will be explained. The Bomuri words I have created thus far should be used as inspiration for the Aeduri language: The two languages are related in the same way as Dutch and German are.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Aegonian wrote:I'll create a new topic soon, in which the various languages will be explained. The Bomuri words I have created thus far should be used as inspiration for the Aeduri language: The two languages are related in the same way as Dutch and German are.

Does that mean there are some differences in grammar? (I was never good at German, but I believe their grammar system is completely different from ours)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Grammar will be slightly different, yeah. The grammar used in the Bomuri Tongue is incredibly easy: The Bomur speak only little, so their language doesn't have to be complex (complexity actually prevents confusion, so it is useful in an often-used language).
For that reason, the Aeduri Language should be a bit more complex. I have two Aeduri words so far:
The - Des
Speech/Language - Spatedas

I have created a new topic, in which the various languages will be explained, btw.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:58 pm

We need a nice name for our Roleplay, which should appeal to as many Minecraft roleplayers as possible. We wish to 'recruit' more members on the Minecraft Forums, so a catching name would be quite useful.

Any suggestions?

Also, as you must have noticed, I have created several new topics (and will create several more), which provide a more in-depth description of several aspects of the roleplay world.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 pm

I updated the Bomur Lore topic with information on the Bomuri society, and added the 'Song of the Bomur' to the topic.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:11 am

Elisthisa Vaardnia
<---------___--------->
An origanol Roleplay
All are welcome
Join us in our epic Journey!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:49 pm

What about 'Fabula Enethea'?

I made a logo (I can still change the text):
THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 Fabula12
(It's not great, but it gives you an idea of what the logo could look like)
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

You do seem to use Fabula alot. There is absolutly no lag on your server btw. Very Happy
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 pm

A new map:

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 Map_v110

The coloured symbols show the locations of currently-built points of interest, such as villages, mines and monuments. The colours indicate what factions owns the POI:
Gray: None
Blue: Gad'en Ara
Red: Dhaguran Empire
Yellow: Gordnoric Kingdom

More POIs will be made. I will also update the map with names of the locations.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:59 am

Gordnoric Kingdom and the Dhaguran Empire are forever alone.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5203

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:31 pm

I have updated the map:

THEA Minecraft -- Lore and more! - Page 4 Map_v211

It now shows all current Landmarks, along with the Hold borders and names. Landmarks are now split up into three categories: Military Landmark (Circle), Village (See, for example, number 8), and Miscellaneous (Cross). Every Landmark has a number, too.

The following list lists the names of all Landmarks:
1 - Fort Rodenburgh
2 - Fort Ramburgh
3 - Fort Hildenburgh
4 - Ender Pyramid
5 - Plainfield Tower
6 - Vaussburgh Training Fields
7 - Aedana Monument
8 - Portgarden
9 - Fort Woodwall
10 - Gardenhall Mine
11 - Gardenhall
12 - Fort Sunderstone
13 - Fort Hraagstand
14 - Treemind Laboratory
15 - Woodgarden
16 - Sharome

Last edited by Aegonian on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Sharome (Sh-arr-ome)

Means Shield Mountain, or Armour Mountain, or Protection Mountain.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Updated the list Aegi happy
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next