The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay

+3
Lunark
_IncoherentRain_
Aegonian
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Empty Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay

Post by Aegonian Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Fabula10

2000 Aerii after the Blast devastated the Galaxsphere, the survivors of the event take to the stars for the first time. Their adventures will tell of the rise of fallen empires and young species, and without doubt, the rise of both new and old enemies.
Amongst the survivors there is a common goal: To rebuild the old empires, and to return them to their former glory:

"Where there are those who seek only the destination, there are always others who are simply content with the path."

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Joinin10

In order to join the FNE roleplay, one needs the following:

- A title for a spaceship and its crew.
- Spaceship specifications, including at least:
- Spaceship Type
- Dimensions
- Capacity (cargo+crew)
- Energy source
- Names and descriptions (amongst others, species and function) of the leading crew members, and possibly, names for the other crew members too.
- Background story (where does your crew come from, how did they acquire their ship, etc)

The requirements listed above are to be posted as a Crew Profile in the 'FNE - Crew Profiles'- sub-forum.

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Postin10

Posts in the Fabula Nova Elithias Roleplay can be of two types: first off, there are the Public Crew Logs (PCLs): These can be daily or weekly logs, or logs that are posted whenever an update is available.
Secondly, there are the crew-to-crew messages (CTCs), which are similar in structure to the empire-to-empire messages used in the ORP. These are only available to crews that know of the presence of another crew, so your first few posts should be Public Crew Logs, not crew-to-crew messages.

Off-topic and out-of-character messages are to be posted elsewhere. For out-of-character messages, there is an OOC thread.
Messages that aren't supposed to be posted here risk deletion, with or without notification.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay YvlSz Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Empty Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7002
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Empty Re: Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay

Post by Aegonian Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Elithian Date 603,891 AA-12
2000 Aerii after the blast.

On Elithia, a small group of survivors is mobilizing. Having patched up a pre-blast TZ9-Cruiser, nine Aegi, accompanied by a well-known Hymid, take to the stars, in search of lost brethren and other survivors.

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Public10
2000 AB-1

# After several Aerii of repairs and reconstructions, the Prevox, our custom TZ9-Cruiser, has launched. We are searching for other survivors, for lost brethren, and for a new beginning.
This date shall mark the start of a new chapter in Aeginian History: A Chapter of Rebirth, for our empire's new beginning, its Rebirth Through Sleep, is coming, slowly, but surely.

We have experienced some issues during take-off. External engines 1 and 3 overloaded, causing some damage to the Prevox' wings. As soon as we enter a stable orbit, we shall further investigate the damage, to see if repairs are essential to the ship's structural integrity.
Furthermore, the Obligen Generator powering our Cycplosphere is faltering. It is in need of repairs, but we fear we require resources that are currently unavailable.
After the damage to the wings has been investigated, we shall set course to Vaeda, where we have located an old Dremeton Colony. The resources we require might be found there.

# In times like these, we must be strong. Our homes may have been ruined, but hope should never be lost, for new opportunities come to those who seek them... I am Lyiin Atmaera, and I send this message to any survivors taking refuge among the Galaxsphere's ruins. We are here, we are are waiting.

Last edited by Aegonian on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay YvlSz Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Empty Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm

2000 AB-3

Only a few hours ago, the Prevox successfully landed on Vaeda. Unfortunately, though, we did not land the ship as close to the Dremeton Colony as we intended to. The damage to the Prevox' wing forced us to land several kilometres from the colony.

We are currently on our way to the colony, where we will remain until we have found the parts needed for the wing's reparation. Hopefully, we will also find parts that can be used to repair the faltering Obligen Generator.

An important task is ahead of us, one that we will attempt to fulfil after the Prevox has been repaired. This task is to secure the Aeginian Archives, which are located in a secret base. The location of this base is known only to the Councillors of the former Aeginian Empire. Luckily for us, Lyiin Atmaera, our captain, is one of those Councillors, and thus, he can lead us to the Archives.

Last edited by Aegonian on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Public Kirentii Log

This is Ghost Note, head of the great starship Kirentii. Former ambassador of the once great Spiritian Empire.

We are heading out today on the Kirentii's maiden voyage, so we'll see what happens there. Our destination is Selia. Our mission is to check to see how the colony U'hyb took the Blast. We are prepared for the worst result.... If needed, if we can, we can check on any other colonies on Selia.

Oh, and on a side note, I thought that it should be said, the new leader of the Spiritian Empire back at home in Spir is Xis^Speer, prophet and philosopher.

That is all for now. Ghost Note signing off.
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5361
Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fir3fly17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay FfQn7
2000 AB-3

Kimball here, we had just launched the final piece for Exerevin. Our engineers are working fast to get it into place before we ourselves leave the rocket, and get onto our new ship. THis ship is a bit glitchy, but I guess that's what happens when you put a ship together in space in only a couple of months. I'll see to it that Mikani and his team fixes it by the end of the week, if he can. Anyways, Kyber told me not to send this out to the public, but it's not anyone's going to see it. These officials hardly ever check on the "president," as they like to call me. Well, we're off towards one of the moons in this Aeroix. good lord there's a lot of space debris around here, no wonder we're always being pelted by these things. Wait, is that-? It looks like it's part of a ship! Rather, it's part of a ship... Hold on, I'm going to tell the rest of the crew.
All right, I've just sent out some of my engineers to check the damage of it. I hadn't realized that there were other races that were THIS advanced. Wonder what could have happened to them to have this amazing ship be reduced to scraps of iron floating in space.
Oh, what's that?
Allright, Mikani said it's damaged beyond repair, but it is possible for us to bring it back to Kataklyzo and get some architects and engineers to recycle this into a more proper spacecraft. It will take several Aeri, at what our current position is. I heard that they're planning to send out a satellite later this month, but I'm not sure about that. They said it was to help with our little "infestation." Speaking of the Dysmas, a Tarklon dared to ask our Federation officials to try and ask for peace between us and the Dysmas, saying that they had been fighting for generations, and that we were going nowhere. I didn't know what happened to him. Think they went and thrown them into the wild a couple of hours ago. But that's what happens when you ask silly things like peace. Our ancestors didn't get to where they were through "peace."
Anyways, that's it for today. Not much else to report.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5213

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Message from the Miraculous Survivor.

This is an automated message to all ships or wreckages in the Gar'Aeroix. We the Trinks have returned to no signs of life. If you can hear this message, please respond.

Our current location is in geo-stationary orbit above Tranq'While of Icicle.

Shakescrew,
May your circuits remain clean.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay 916tM Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7047

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Message from the Kirentii to Miraculous Survivor

We have received your transmission. We are currently orbitting Selia, preparing to check up on our small colony there.

We hope that the Blast won't interfere with the peaceful relationships that our great empires had in the prime of the Elithian Alliance!

-Ghost Note

{{@thunderpants: are the Notix still around? --- This is what OOC is for (= }}
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:12 pm

2000 AB-4

We arrived at the Dremeton colony a few hours ago. We have searched almost all buildings and wreckages, and have found the parts needed to repair our Obligen Generator.
The parts were found aboard the wreckage of a Dremeton spaceship, which, coincidentally, has a wing structure quite similar to that of the Prevox, allowing us to strip the wreckage's wings for parts, which we can use to repair the Prevox.

On a more alarming note, we have seen a small meteor approach Vaeda, and we believe it might have crashed into the moon. Before we travel to the Aeginian Archives, we shall investigate this meteor: It had a rather unusual look for a meteor, being covered in rocky spikes. The formations reminded us of Spacerock, a parasitic lifeform which often grows on abandoned spaceships left floating in space.

Furthermore, we have received a message from what appear to be Trinks in stasis, who are, apparently, currently orbiting Icicle. Not long after the first message arrived, another message was received, which appears to be a response to the Trinks' message.

- Lyiin Atmaera, Prevox captain.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 pm

2000 AB-4

Kimball here, Mikani happened to find a leak in the hull, where we had welded two large pieces of the ship together. Must have been a really tiny one, we didn't know about it until the ship's console said we were using twice the amount of air we usually do. Well anyways, I was messing around with the radio, happened to hear some things from somewhere in another Aeroix. Couldn't hear what was being said, since the radio on this ship is a piece of junk, but I swear it wasn't natural.

We landed on a nearby moon late last night, if only we had a scientist, we'd be able to find out if there's anything useful or not over here. Next time we enter Kataklyzo's atmosphere and land safely, we'll go and get one. We're still taking some samples of the lunar surface, just to find out what it's made of. Well, I guess tha-

[SIREN]

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU GOT THAT HOLE FIXED MIKANI!
IT ISN'T THE HOLE, IT'S SOMETHING ELSE! SOMETHING HIT THE SHIP! I THINK IT'S A METEOR SHOWER!
YOU THINK? YOU THINK?! YOU LOOK AT THE DAMAGE, I'LL SEE WHAT'S GOING ON OUTSIDE THE SHIP!
GOING TO END THIS REPORT SHORT, I'M GOING TO UPDATE IT LATER TODAY WITH A DAMAGE REPORT!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Public Kirentii Log

This is Ghost Note again.

New from inside this ship on its maiden journey to Selia:

-Kade Lane and Min Jujens (we call him Juj for short) are getting along great, which is a good sign. Can't have pilots at each other's throats.

-Asew Illope was able to getting our jump drive going, with the help of Kuifae Gresh, and it was able to run for an astounding record time of 2.43 seconds... obviously that is one of the parts that the crew had to build from scratch.

-Romeryth Fodson and Polia Hykes have begun getting their equipment ready to perform tests on this strange disease spreading throughout our Selian colony, U'hyb.

-Not much going on as far as soldiers go, so those guys are obviously fine.

Gresh says that he may start a design involving an extension to our ship, and possibly a second ship. The latter of those is very unlikely at this time, but his design's first stage has already been approved by myself and Xis^Speer back home. What is involved in it is a conversion of what little cargo space we have into a mini-hangar, capable of holding 2 small scout ship. The scout ships would also have to be re-designed, as the older models have had several problems. Gresh is a perfectionist, so of course we must have the latest and best there is. We'll keep anyone who receives this updated.

Oh, right, news from back home on Elithia! Spir has just finished clearing debris from many surrounding farms, allowing us to utilize the fertile soil that we can. Food shipments will be sent out to anyone in desperate need. Apparently it will be used to feed the workers who are restoring the city first of all, which seems like a good idea to me.

Ok this is getting long. Anyone who receives this reply back if possible! We are in orbit of Selia!

~Ghost Note
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:53 pm

2000 AB-5

Half of our crew is currently working on the Prevox' wings, and its Obligen Generator. The other half has ventured out towards the meteor crash site, using an old Lunar Ground Vehicle, which we fixed in a matter of minutes. I was surprised to see an unprotected Pre-Blast vehicle in such a good state.

So far, the Meteor Investigation Team has confirmed that the meteor was, indeed, a spaceship covered in Spacerock. The team was unable to identify the ship's origins, and as such, they have started removing the Spacerock from the spaceship. I am excited about what we might find.

Furthermore, we have received even more messages from unknown parties. We believe that the messages did mention their senders' names, but stellar interference must have scrambled the messages. We will soon try to send messages directly to these unknown parties.

- Lyiin Atmaera, Prevox Captain

Fabula Nova Elithias - Roleplay Prevox10
Intended receiver:
'Unidentified Party, Sycentia Aeroix'

I, Lyiin Atmaera, captain of the Aeginian vessel 'The Prevox' (#aeg42 tz9 "PREVOX"), greet you, Unidentified Party #1, located in the Sycentia Aeroix.

I and my crew have received a number of scrambled messages apparently sent by you, Unidentified Party #1. The messages spoke of an upgrade to your ship, which is supposed to be in orbit of Selia (?).
*The message we received told of a ship being in orbit of Se|:., which we translated to Selia.

If you receive this message, please reply to us. We are excited to establish contact with other sentient beings for the first time since the Blast.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Message from the Kirentii to the Prevox:

Greeting Lyiin! We received a response from you to our previous log. It is indeed Selia that we are orbiting, in the Sycentia Aeroix.

My name is Ghost Note, captain of this great ship: the Kirentii. I was formerly the ambassador for the Spiritian Empire, and I am still high up on the High Spiritian Council. Our crew is made up completely of Spiritian.

We look forward to our first sentient communication since the Blast!

Fly safely.

~Ghost Note
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:22 pm

2000 AB-5

It's been a couple of hectic hours so far. Soon after our alarms went off, we were struck by an asteroid. Our engineers were scrambling to block off the section of our ship. They are done with that, but now they have to try to fix it. The damage is forcing us to stay on this moon, which we have decided to name "Blato." Kyber has decided to send a report to other Federation officials on one of our radios. Speaking of radios, we've picked up more messages on the radio. We are now convinced that there is in fact, other intelligent life out there. Kyber is going to protest about this, but I'm going to send out our current coordinates so that we may finally get to contact others.

[COORDINATES SENT]

There we go, hopefully someone will get them. Anyways, as soon as some repairs are done, we are landing back onto Kataklyzo for complete repairs, and some improvements to the ship such as improvement of communications, and resupply. Well, that's it for this report. Most of the repairs will be done overnight, and then we are heading back to Kataklyzo. I doubt I'll be able to update my report for the next few days due to what I mentioned earlier. Kimball signing out.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Intended receiver:
'The Kirentii, Sycentia Aeroix'

It is good to hear that the Spiritian are still alive! It has been a long time since we last received a message from your kind: Even before the Blast, your empire seemed dormant... What happened?

I assume you have received our previous Public Logs? If so, you must know of our current situation, and of our discovery on Vaeda: The crashed spaceship.
We have been able to identify the ship as an ancient Thelean Fighter, with a well-preserved Thevon corpse on board. If the corpse is free of harmful bacteria, we shall take it back to the Prevox, and store it in a coolant cell. After securing the Aeginian Archives, we shall search for an operational laboratory, where we will study the corpse: This will be the first time in Aeginian history that we can study the amazing Hyverium armour present on all Thevon and Hyvon bodies. If we can find out what exactly it is composed of, we might be able to use the technology for ourselves, and for our allies.

- Lyiin Atmeara, Prevox Captain

Intended receiver:
'Unidentified Party, Unidentified Aeroix'
'Unofficial location: Kataklyzo, Blato'

I, Lyiin Atmaera, captain of the Aeginian vessel 'The Prevox' (#aeg42 tz9 "PREVOX"), greet you, Unidentified Party #2, located at (*unofficial) Kataklyzo, Blato.
*Unofficial as in not categorized in the Alliance Archives.

I and my crew have received a number of messages apparently sent by you, Unidentified Party #2. The messages spoke of, amongst others, damage caused by asteroids, or other spatial debris (?).

If you receive this message, please reply to us. We are excited to establish contact with you.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:08 pm

2000 AB-6

We have successfully transported the Thevon corpse to the Prevox' cargo bay. It has been stored in a cryo-container, which should keep the corpse from decaying. We have also taken a few other tools and samples from the crashed spaceship, which we wish to study too.

We have taken off again, and are now heading towards the Aeginian Archives. Our visit to Vaeda proved very useful: Not only have we been able to repair both the wings and the Obligen Generator, but we have also found ourselves a well-preserved Thevon corpse and a decent amount of resources, such as spare parts, old tools and emergency fuel.

As the location of the Aeginian Archives can not be revealed to anyone, we shall cut all communications until the Archives are safe.

- Lyiin Taemra, Prevox Captain
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:06 pm

2000 AB-(10?)

Kimball, not much good has been happening. We had to crash land into a sea on Kataklyzo in the middle of the night after our last Public Log, due to the damage on our ship's hull. I tried to contact someone, but didn't hear a response until two days later. However, it was the Dysmas who picked us up. Turns out we landed on the wrong side of the equator. Kyber has long since gone into the wilderness to go and find our side of the equator, saying he'd rather die than live with "barbarians". Well, the Dysmas had treated us pretty good, but I still don't trust them. Once I get out of their camp, I'm sending the coordinates straight to the Hig-, I mean, the Officials.

Anyways, one of my Engineers were tinkering away with one of the radios on board, and they made it MUCH more powerful. Now I can finally respond to other empires. And this ends my public log.

Message from the Exerevin to the Prevox
[Will update with Picture]

Hello Lyiin Atmaera, captian of the vessel "The Prevox". I am of a specie not known to your universe, we call ourselves the Tarklon. My name is Kimball, captian of the craft "Exerevis". You have heard right about damage from an asteroid. Well, several asteroids. We were hoping to land on our side of the equator, on Kataklyzo. Unfortunately, we landed on the other side where a species called Dysmas currently resides. They're quite difficult to get rid of. Anyways, I hope to be able to contact you again.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm

2000 AB-12

The Aeginian Archives have been successfully secured in our five-Aera stealth mission. As we expected, the Archives' previous location had been breached, but luckily, no data was stolen. The Archives have been transported to a new location, heavily fortified yet hidden location.

Our next mission is the reactivation of the Trinks orbiting Icicle. We expect to arrive at the scene within two Aera.

Intended receiver:
'The Exerevis, Kataklyzo'

Greetings, Kimball of the Tarklon. It is great to see that even some young species have survived the Blast!

What is the name of your Aeroix? We wish to add it to our Spatial Database, to make future communications easier. We will also grant you access to the Database, in which all Aeroixii, which are known to contain (or to have contained) life, are listed and described.

Furthermore, as to give you an idea of who we are, I have sent you a copy of our Empire's profile.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:26 pm

2000 AB-13

Kimball here again, Not much to report today. Kyber contacted us from wherever, seems that he had survived the night. Repairs are still being done on the Exerevis. I've contacted the Officials about the coordinates of this Dysmas camp, and we're expected to get to Capitol City within 3 days, if not more. Anyways, that's about it.

Message from the Exerevis to the Prevox
[Will update with Picture]

Thank you for the information, I know this will greatly improve our relations, as we will be careful not to anger you by doing something against your philosophy. As for the name of our Aeroix, we've gone and called it Palinos. And as for the "young species", we're not young at all. We've been here for nearly seven thousand aeri. Whatever happened two thousand aeri ago caused our ancestors to somehow end here. Well, that's what records show, we have yet to find any fossil on this planet that has similar genetic structure to ours, and we've got thousand year old tablets stating that we're not from this universe.

[I don't have much time to do stuff on the forum due to school, I will have time to do stuff over the weekend. And I have no Idea what "universe" is in Elithian. Oh, and I just noticed I had made all references to the ship as "Exerevin" instead of "Exerevis".]
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:32 am

Starship Cylarne Data Log 00011

Jorgas here, leader of my people. We have recently risen of cyro-sleep, and are surveying the insides of our ship. Somehow, since of bad luck, our ship's power ran out before we even woke up, and we heard strange noises coming from all around us. None of had weapons, so we feared on what might happen. Luckily, they weren't in Section A Cyrogenic Room, but we lost everyone in Room B. Some of the walls had broken down around the ship, and we found everyone in the room dead. And there was some sort of fight, because there was blood across the room. I had quarentined Section B of the ship for now, and luckily most of the vital rooms were in Section A, except for the Medical Bay and the Engines. Also, the biofuel was in the Engine Room. With that, we had used the ship's solar panels and found there was very little light outside. We were in space, so that's what it is supposed to be like. But, we found that outside Control Room that it was buried by space stone. Ending Log 1, I have to sort out the problem with Section B of the ship. Signing Off.

Emergency Protocol #112 Message

I don't know if you can read this, but this is the captain of the starship Cylarne. We are in great danger, and do not know where we are. If anyone can read this, know that we are still alive, but barely. Signing off.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6381

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 pm

2000 AB-15

Using emergency activation codes given to our government before the Blast, we may have reactivated the Miraculous Survivor's crew. Shortly after contacting the ship's server, and sending the various activation codes, more activity was measured, but, as of yet, we can not confirm that the crew has actually awoken. Without any proper boarding-tech (our tube is heavily damaged), we can not see what exactly is going on in the ship.

Two distress signals were received since our last log. One was apparently sent by the Cylarne, a Jorgasian starship. We have sent this ship a message, but we are cautious: The signal may be fake, a problem our predecessors experienced several times before the Blast.
The other may be a Hymidian distress signal. Unfortunately, as the signal was very weak, we were unable to confirm its (supposed) source. The data signature suggests a Hymidian source, though.

Intended receiver:
'Starship Cylarne, Location Unknown'

We have received your distress signal, and are currently trying to locate you. Once your location is known, we can decide if it is possible for us to assist you.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Miraculous Survivor Log: ReActivation - 1

We can confirm to all that the server has been reactivated, and messages sent from this source are no longer automated. (Unless stated otherwise.)

-Shakescrew

Message for the Prevox

We gladly thank you for reactivating from status, it appears our original status programming relied heavily on the other friendly forces remaining highly active. It appears from the messages logged by the server that the system is less, habitable as it was before. In the name of the sacredness of technology and the sciences, we wish to help you and all other members of the Old Alliance to rebuild, and relearn the scientific arts of Old. On this basis we wish to accompany your ship in wherever you head, so that we have numbers to our advantage.

If you would like some help with a rather make-shift repairs to your boarding tubes we may be able to help. After all unlike your crew, Botbit doesn't need air or even a spacesuit to do his work. We have plenty of spare pieces of Trink Vessels onboard, the server is 87% sure some components could be used.

-Sent by Shakescrew, on behalf of Nivram
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 am

Starship Cylarne Data Log 00012

The ship's power got severed back there, sorry about that. I was writing the ship's log when it went out, and it wasn't saved. Dang. Anyways, we found that when we searched back in Cyrogenic Room B, the bodies were gone. We had no time to do some sort of funeral for them before, and now, they'r gone. Now, I just realized something. The ventilation system is in Section B of the ship. And well, that's not good. We'r running out of clean air, but we have realized that we are in the Scii Aeroix, or what's left of it. We still cannot get to the engines, and most of our flashlights/torches are being depleted. Liquid water is low, and many of the passengers of the ship are thinking of investigating Section B. We will have to, by it is too soon. Also, we have recieved a very odd message in the intercom from the captain of the Cylarne, but he is dead. And the message was not sent yesterday or the day before, but according to the records, now. A message will eb sent alerting anyone not to board the ship.

Meesage from Starship Cylarne

You have probably got the message already, but the Distress signal was fake. Do not come to assist wherever the message came from. I repeat, do not! There is little left already, and I fear that if you go there, you will lose your life.

Last edited by JorgasElite on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6381

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:58 pm

2000 AB-16

The distress signal we received a few Aera earlier may indeed have been sent by Hymids: Another signal was received today, which clearly stated that it was sent by Hymidian survivors, who had taken refuge on Lanayra. The attached Data Signature is a registered Hymidian signature, which was used by the ship 'Hyzon-4'.

Apparently, during the Thelean invasion on Hyrolia, Hyzon-4 escaped together with Elyta-22, the ship that belonged to a crew member of ours; Meyha Hymos. According to Meyha, it is quite possible that Hyzon-4's crew is still alive, thanks to the advanced life support systems found on all Hyzon-series ships.
We will travel to the Hyzilfos Aeroix, where we will observe Lanayra from a safe distance.

Intended receiver:
'The Miraculous Survivor, Icicle'

We are glad the activation codes worked, and your company will certainly serve us both.

If you could repair our boarding tube, we would be very grateful. I am certain the tube will be of use in the future.

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Message for the Prevox

We will happily try to repair your boarding tubes. Is it just us or have you received messages from the "Starship Cylarne" requesting help? Should we not act on this information?

-Sent by Shakescrew, on behalf of Nivram
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Intended receiver:
'The Miraculous Survivor, Icicle'

We too have received messages from the Cylarne, which we wish to help too. Incidentally, the Hyzilfos Aeroix and the Scii Aeroix are almost exactly lined up with each other and the Gar-Aeroix, so if we travel to the Scii Aeroix, we will pass through the Hyzilfos Aeroix anyway.

Lyiin Atmaera, Prevox Captain
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next