The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew Profile - Cylarne

2 posters

Go down

Crew Profile - Cylarne Empty Crew Profile - Cylarne

Post by JorgasElite Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:53 am

Spaceship title: Cylarne

Spaceship specifications:
Type: Triple Alliance Emergency Protocol Ship
Dimensions: I don't really care about the specifics. Lets say bigger than roughly 1 1/2 of an American Football Field.
Capacity: MAX:30 People MAX CARGO/OTHERS: 30-40 Tons
Maximum take-off weight: Unknown
Energy Source: 5 T.A. Military Biofuel/Emergency Retractible Solar Panels
Armanents: 4 T.A. Heavy Cannons, requires 2 hour to charge up 2 shots each. 6 Rapid-fire laser cannons (3 damaged, one scuttled)

Crew summary:

Jorgas the Immortal
Species: Old Vandusian (Jorgasian)
Leader of T.A. Remnant

Kolan
Species: Dhag
Captain

Aoa
Species: Old Vandusian
Lead Scientist

Nora
Species: Aegi
Pilot

Oara
Navigator

Havi
Lead Engineer

Dropi
Second in Command and General

Brano
Engineer

Jako
Doctor

5 Soldiers
3 Scientists
1 Engineer

Additional Information:

The Ship was stationed at the edge of T.A. Space before the blast, at a small moon. The moon had many very odd matierals, that were so light, but as strong as Vulinium. There was also a strang breed of Darkness that was not hostile. Our Scientists brought it in our ship, and they started making tools from test objects we gave them. And then, we were astonished by our discovery. We called in our lead, to see it. But then, the blast happened. We were put in Cyro-Sleep before it happened, and we survived.

After The Blast:

Most of the ship was badly damaged, and found drifting in deep space. Most of the cargo was lost, and supplies are low. All communication was lost the the Homeworlds of Dhag, Scii and Athana. (Oops, more spoilers) There have been strange readings in the testing room, and the guards sent in have not been heard of since. We set off into the wilds of what was home, and we found exactly what we anticapated. Our glourious Triple Alliance was ravaged, and only a fith of the population survived, and Athana crashed into Scii as we left. This is the end of the Jorgasians, as also the Dhag. The end of The Fourth Period, The Alliance.

The survivors planned on plotting a course to a remote moon, but much of post-T.A. Space has been completly changed. With nowhere to go, they set of to the Gar Aeroix, searching for more survivors.

The survivors called themselves the Free People of Vandus, and haved dubbed themselves as the only survivors of the Scii Aeroix. And they are correct. They are.

Edit: Hopefully you will allow this okay? I'm tired of this already, I have enough stress in my life.

Last edited by JorgasElite on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:41 am; edited 3 times in total
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Crew Profile - Cylarne SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6402

Back to top Go down

Crew Profile - Cylarne Empty Re: Crew Profile - Cylarne

Post by Aegonian Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 pm

First of all, I wonder why you haven't simply copied and pasted the code I provided in the Template thread. The use of various sizes, and of course, bold letters, greatly increase readability.

Secondly, you, once again, try to start as a force much greater than the others: Your ship, by Post-Blast standards, is incredibly large, has an unrealistic capacity (30? Your ship is huge! Capacity is not the same as current crew size!), your crew is triple the size of mine and Lunark's (10 isn't the maximum allowed size to start with, but 30 is a bit too much), and it seems as if you were hardly affected by the Blast. After all, the larger the ship, the more damage the Blast will have caused, the less likely it is for the ship to remain operational.

I suggest editing the Crew Profile a bit.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Crew Profile - Cylarne YvlSz Crew Profile - Cylarne Empty Crew Profile - Cylarne SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7023
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Accepted now!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Crew Profile - Cylarne YvlSz Crew Profile - Cylarne Empty Crew Profile - Cylarne SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7023
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum