Your favorite games

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your favorite games

Post by Aegonian on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Here you can talk about your favorite games and game series.

I'll start. My favorite games are (In random order) LBP, Spore, the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Monster Hunter Tri. The last of these (MH3) is what I'm playing most now. I think many of you have heard it, or maybe even played it. It's a very nice game with incredible details, compared to other Wii-games. The goal is to save your village from a terrible monster, the Lagiacrus, and hunt down many other monsters too. You can choose between many kinds of weapons, but I like the Switchaxe most: This huge weapon is a huge axe that can 'transform' into a sword, which can be very useful in certain situations. You can also go online and take on quests with up to three other hunters.

My favorite game series are The Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy. Unfortunetely, I haven't played many games of these series, but those that I did play were awesome.
avatar
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens



Posts : 1508
THEA-Points : 4558
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Goober09 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:40 pm

My favs are LBP, MNR, Spore, the Legend of Zelda games, Mario games, and the Civilization series.

ModNation Racers (MNR) is the game I'm currently playing the most right now (has much of the same Play, Create, Share stuff LBP has). I'm definitly getting LBP2, and I'm hoping they'll announce a new Zelda game soon.


Last edited by Goober09 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Goober09
Calion
Calion



Posts : 35
THEA-Points : 2801
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Dragospir on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

I've got a lot of things that I play every now and then. Spore, Combat Arms, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, LOZ: Twight Light Princess, Age of Empires 3, and pretty much any game taht has something to do with strategy/puzzles. I kind of gyrate between the different games depending on my mood. There are a few others as well. Laughing what can I say? I just get bored easily--gonna be extremely bad when school gets out though pale. I hate school (who doesn't?) but I get way bored on my own--so badly, in fact, that there are times when I wish school didn't end affraid. I swing the opposite direction when school is about to start up again though.

Dragospir
Calion
Calion

Posts : 36
THEA-Points : 2757
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Gar-Aeroix

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by AlexxM on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Man, am I the only one that likes Pokemon? I love all the Pokemon games(at least the ones I own, which include Yellow, Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, MD Darkness and MD Sky). I also love CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and LBP.
avatar
AlexxM
Calion
Calion

Posts : 24
THEA-Points : 2743
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 22
Location : On Quarisub, that planet up there. Where do you think I am?

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Veoline on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Aegonian wrote:Here you can talk about your favorite games and game series.

I'll start. My favorite games are (In random order) LBP, Spore, the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Monster Hunter Tri. The last of these (MH3) is what I'm playing most now. I think many of you have heard it, or maybe even played it. It's a very nice game with incredible details, compared to other Wii-games. The goal is to save your village from a terrible monster, the Lagiacrus, and hunt down many other monsters too. You can choose between many kinds of weapons, but I like the Switchaxe most: This huge weapon is a huge axe that can 'transform' into a sword, which can be very useful in certain situations. You can also go online and take on quests with up to three other hunters.

My favorite game series are The Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy. Unfortunetely, I haven't played many games of these series, but those that I did play were awesome.

Oh, you got Monster Hunter Tri too ? I got it too a few days ago, and it's awesome !
Unfortunately, my sister is playing in all the time, as she just finished her school year, while i didn't, so I haven't got the occasion to test it yet !
avatar
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda



Posts : 622
THEA-Points : 3440
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : Meditating in the gardens of Oooku

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by The Reshifian Council on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 pm

AlexxM wrote:Man, am I the only one that likes Pokemon? I love all the Pokemon games(at least the ones I own, which include Yellow, Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, MD Darkness and MD Sky). I also love CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and LBP.
I'm here, too. It's okay. Pokemon wins.

The Reshifian Council
Calion
Calion

Posts : 30
THEA-Points : 2740
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : The remote, volcanic island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns, awaiting permission to colonize a planet in the Elithian sector

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Dragospir on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

I used to play pokemon (used to be a huge pokemon fan game (not the anime/cartoon), in truth.) but I've grown out of it. I still play them sometimes, but I just don't have the drive needed to truly play and advance in the games anymore. I did find a feebas one of the times I played again lol!

Dragospir
Calion
Calion

Posts : 36
THEA-Points : 2757
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Gar-Aeroix

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by freddycatking on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 am

I must say i love Spore and EVE.
avatar
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Posts : 62
THEA-Points : 2809
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : Ongaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Tounchy on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 am

I love Sins of a Solar Empire, SPORE,Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and Company of Heroes
EDIT:I also like Star Wars Republic Commando and Settlers 6/7. Very Happy

Tounchy
Caiin
Caiin

Posts : 1
THEA-Points : 2712
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Planet Elithia.

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by The Reshifian Council on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 am

KOTOR!!!

The Reshifian Council
Calion
Calion

Posts : 30
THEA-Points : 2740
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : The remote, volcanic island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns, awaiting permission to colonize a planet in the Elithian sector

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Scott on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 am

I to have monster hunter 3, and it is thought that the lagiacrus is causing the earthquakes but it turns out to be a much larger elder dragon about the size of a whale Wink



Yes, Ceadeus ! I'm eager to fight him, although I just recently was able to actually access the game, as my sister was up to now monopolizing the game !

And Jhen Mohran looks so impressive !
avatar
Scott
Calion
Calion

Posts : 51
THEA-Points : 2770
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Elithia, Aegonian Mountains, Kelinouve

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Aegonian on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Scott wrote:I to have monster hunter 3, and it is thought that the lagiacrus is causing the earthquakes but it turns out to be a much larger elder dragon about the size of a whale Wink



Yes, Ceadeus ! I'm eager to fight him, although I just recently was able to actually access the game, as my sister was up to now monopolizing the game !

And Jhen Mohran looks so impressive !
Ooh, I've seen that guy on youtube once, and it is truly HUGE. Seems it doesn't do much more than swimming though, but if it ever attacks, it'll take away half your HP! I've got to hunt the Gobul for the first time now, though I've killed two and caught one online already. I thought the Gobul were stronger... I'm also back to using the switchaxe again, and I'll try the longsword soon too. I'll still use the sword for hunting Rathian though, otherwise I'll get fried... Once I get on MH3 again, I'll write down my character's ID, and I'll post it here.

Oh, and Veoline, have you been able to play it yet?
avatar
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens



Posts : 1508
THEA-Points : 4558
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Veoline on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Aegonian wrote:
Scott wrote:I to have monster hunter 3, and it is thought that the lagiacrus is causing the earthquakes but it turns out to be a much larger elder dragon about the size of a whale Wink



Yes, Ceadeus ! I'm eager to fight him, although I just recently was able to actually access the game, as my sister was up to now monopolizing the game !

And Jhen Mohran looks so impressive !
Ooh, I've seen that guy on youtube once, and it is truly HUGE. Seems it doesn't do much more than swimming though, but if it ever attacks, it'll take away half your HP! I've got to hunt the Gobul for the first time now, though I've killed two and caught one online already. I thought the Gobul were stronger... I'm also back to using the switchaxe again, and I'll try the longsword soon too. I'll still use the sword for hunting Rathian though, otherwise I'll get fried... Once I get on MH3 again, I'll write down my character's ID, and I'll post it here.

Oh, and Veoline, have you been able to play it yet?

Yes, I've just started ! I'm only at ~3 hours, so you can wait for me to reach your current level ! And as I'm really busy with my activities and RP's, I don't spend more then 1-2 hours per day as of now.
It might change soon though, as my sister's going somewhere for a few days !

And my sister also beat Gobul some time ago, as well as Lagiacrus.
She's also beaten Qurupeco(many times), as well as Rathian, Gigginox, and many other monsters, like the Royal Ludroth and other monsters of the like.
avatar
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda



Posts : 622
THEA-Points : 3440
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : Meditating in the gardens of Oooku

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Scott on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:56 pm

i've betten the ceadeus twice but haven't killed it just repeled it.. (with my stench lol)
and i've betten every other creature except the jhen moren, the "devil jho" or whatever it's called and the last creature as these three are only found online.
and veoline did you actually edit my own statement somehow
avatar
Scott
Calion
Calion

Posts : 51
THEA-Points : 2770
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Elithia, Aegonian Mountains, Kelinouve

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Aegonian on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 pm

I've slain the great Jaggi and Baggi, the Royal Ludroth, Qurupecu, Barroth (Got the armor, great against Lagiacrus!), Gobul and a Rathian one time.

Those three monsters you haven't hunted yet must be the Deviljho, Jhen Mohran and the Alatreon (Final boss online). Here are some pics I found:
avatar
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens



Posts : 1508
THEA-Points : 4558
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Scott on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Aegonian wrote:I've slain the great Jaggi and Baggi, the Royal Ludroth, Qurupecu, Barroth (Got the armor, great against Lagiacrus!), Gobul and a Rathian one time.

Those three monsters you haven't hunted yet must be the Deviljho, Jhen Mohran and the Alatreon (Final boss online). Here are some pics I found:
those would be the ones, my favorite creature at the moment is the agnaktor

but my favorite is this from MH2 the Kushala Daora elder dragon of wind with a metal exoskeleton
avatar
Scott
Calion
Calion

Posts : 51
THEA-Points : 2770
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Elithia, Aegonian Mountains, Kelinouve

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Dragospir on Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 pm

This Monster hunter game is actually starting to sound rather interesting. I might have to check one out. Do they have an overlying story line that goes between games, or is it just a different story (if any) each time? I don't like to skip ahead in a story at all. For example, I can have five books from a certain series, but I won't read any of them unless I have the first one to read first (same thing with games.)

Dragospir
Calion
Calion

Posts : 36
THEA-Points : 2757
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Gar-Aeroix

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Scott on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Dragospir wrote:This Monster hunter game is actually starting to sound rather interesting. I might have to check one out. Do they have an overlying story line that goes between games, or is it just a different story (if any) each time? I don't like to skip ahead in a story at all. For example, I can have five books from a certain series, but I won't read any of them unless I have the first one to read first (same thing with games.)

each time the setting and hunter changes
my brother had the first and i can't really remeber it.-for the ps2.
the second is in mogoa village in the icy mountains and mostly centered around the ice.-for the psp
the third is on deserted island a island on the side of a cliff on the ocean, and is centered around water mostly and is the only one where you can swim.- for the wii (and maybe the xbox soon, tis is uncertain though)

so there is a completely different story for each of the games
avatar
Scott
Calion
Calion

Posts : 51
THEA-Points : 2770
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Elithia, Aegonian Mountains, Kelinouve

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Veoline on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Scott wrote:i've betten the ceadeus twice but haven't killed it just repeled it.. (with my stench lol)
and i've betten every other creature except the jhen moren, the "devil jho" or whatever it's called and the last creature as these three are only found online.
and veoline did you actually edit my own statement somehow

Yes, I did actually, by inadvertence ! I wanted to quote it, but I think that as I am a mod I can edit other's post to delete "innapropriate content". I can erase that if you want !
avatar
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda



Posts : 622
THEA-Points : 3440
Join date : 2010-05-24
Location : Meditating in the gardens of Oooku

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Scott on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 pm

you don't have to i was just quite surprised that i had wrote something that i hadden't
avatar
Scott
Calion
Calion

Posts : 51
THEA-Points : 2770
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Elithia, Aegonian Mountains, Kelinouve

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Aegonian on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 pm

I've had that too quite a lot: The Edit button is where the Sporum had the quote button... Oh well, back on topic:

Here's my Capcom ID: RJ5BKG, and character name: Lyiin. I'm trying to hunt some Rathians now, but the guys I played with kept fainting, and the Rathians are still to hard to hunt on my own...
avatar
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens



Posts : 1508
THEA-Points : 4558
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Scott on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Aegonian wrote:I've had that too quite a lot: The Edit button is where the Sporum had the quote button... Oh well, back on topic:

Here's my Capcom ID: RJ5BKG, and character name: Lyiin. I'm trying to hunt some Rathians now, but the guys I played with kept fainting, and the Rathians are still to hard to hunt on my own...
i can do it on my own, but just no idea when i'll be on, or if we'll be on at the same time Sad
avatar
Scott
Calion
Calion

Posts : 51
THEA-Points : 2770
Join date : 2010-05-25
Location : Elithia, Aegonian Mountains, Kelinouve

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by freddycatking on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:24 am

ooof tooopiiiic. Laughing kiddin'
avatar
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Posts : 62
THEA-Points : 2809
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : Ongaria

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by AlexxM on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Yes, perhaps you should make a Monster Hunter Tri topic to talk about... Monster Hunter Tri. At least there really isn't a danger of the mods locking it.
avatar
AlexxM
Calion
Calion

Posts : 24
THEA-Points : 2743
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 22
Location : On Quarisub, that planet up there. Where do you think I am?

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Aegonian on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm

I've fought an Agnaktor for the first time today... I got completely beaten up... Oh well, I'll get to slay it after some more practise Smile. I've also switched to using the longsword: Now I understand why everyone likes them, they've got a long range, they're fast, and they have an awesome combo-attack!

Oh, and Scott, do you have a spare Rathian Plate? I've hunted 20-30 Rathian already, but I still don't have a plate for the chestarmor...
avatar
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens



Posts : 1508
THEA-Points : 4558
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your favorite games

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum