The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay

+14
B-Dog01
Goober09
hollof
LordTheo
Xannon13
THEChanger
The Reshifian Council
Dragospir
Veoline
freddycatking
Scott
thunderpants
AlexxM
Aegonian
18 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay

Post by freddycatking Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 pm

URGENT message from the USDGD
Stones have fallen all over the place in our sleep! It's horrifying! A hea-hoanbucks has been destroyed! Well, there was nobody in it... And it was the only thing damaged besides Ms Oea's cow... Who tripped on an asteroid... Errm...

-Message over-

Guys, in the afternoon today I will be leaving for two weeks... I think I'll have an internet connection, but it's not certain so just bear without your favorite person for a bit. :sunny: We're leaving at like 7:30 my time so I have a lot of time, so if you got anything urgent...
Bye for now!
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5252

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay

Post by thunderpants Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Message from the Notix
I thought you said you were testing the weapons in open space... Wait that scheduled for next aeri... you fired at the wrong target and early? What? You haven't fired? Oh...

It's not us... We will help pay for the repair of the Hea-Hoan Bucks though...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7046

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Message from the Aeginian government:

A small fleet of ours that was returning to Elithia has intercepted two interstellar missiles of unknown origin. These missiles seemed to be heading directly to Elithia, and seem to be just as powerful as whatever hit Laena not too long ago. We fear that the explosion we saw only a few Aera ago were caused by missiles like the two we were able to intercept. If so, it would most likely mean that we are under attack of an unknown empire. Our scientists calculated that the damage that these missiles could have caused is equal to the force unleashed when a meteor of around 200 meters across strikes.

Assembly session started:

What should we do about these interstellar missiles?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7001
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Hem, Hem Remember my Idea... Hem Hem...

We could try sending ships to shoot down/intercept/block the missiles...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Message from the Dremeton government :

We think we must establish a security perimeter around Elithia, which shall be composed of ships of all nationalities, whose goal shall be to intercept any incoming missile.
The debris caused by the impact with laena has caused quite some havoc here, although more confusion ensued then actual damage. One person died of a stroke due to the stress of seeing the meteor crash barely 1 meter from him, though.

On another note, a Helmahkt ship has crashed on Elithia, causing quite some damage in the area it impacted, Gar-Craius.

And the Concordate has sent us a message :

Who are thou, to defy us, and hazard
with the might of glaring fire. But worry
not, for your untimely death shall come earlier
then thought, if you echo' the gods anon.
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

THEA-Points : 5883

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Couldn't the security perimeter be seen as a threat by the Helmahkt/Concordate?

Snowcloud 1 and 2 can be repositioned to orbit elithia, if needed...

Message from the Notix
We could activate the mini-LAG and try to "disable" the missiles from afar, however the weapon counts as a WMD, so we need the permission of the council to arm it...

Alternativly we could send our EMP Missile to try and disable them... However the same permissions would be needed...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Another missile has been spotted, and several ships have been sent to intercept it. This time we were able to detect where it came from, and we have found a number of possible Aeroixii: the Solar Aeroix, the Alpha Centaurian Aeroix, the Kiliyhaki Aeroix and the Nodeon Aeroix. Only two of these seem to have life: The Solar Aeroix and the Nodeon Aeroix, but it is unknown if any of these two are inhabited by sentient beings. There might also be some kind of missile pad, which doesn't have to be built by the inhabitants of any of these Aeroixii.

As for the Notix' proposal, we doubt if EMP would work on these missiles. We would like to have some more info on how the mini-LAG works, before we can allow it to be used.

Last of all, an answer to the Concordate has been received. Unfortunetely, it is unkown who exactly sent the message. We could not locate the source, for unknown reasons. Here is the message's content:

We see no reason to tell you of our identity, and so we will remain anonymous. Those who betrayed us shall be destroyed, that is all that has to be said. Prepare for the ultimate Armageddon!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:52 pm

The Mini-LAG works by redirecting light into the target. The pulse which initiates the effects moves at 1 parsec/minute, so the missiles will start receiving the laser at a couple of minutes after launch. The light will then be moved into the pulses end position for the next X years, X being the distance in Parsecs the laser travels...

The problem is we could fire it but then we would have to wait a few hundred Aeri for it to recharge... Last time we fired it, was against the mutant warlord on Elithia...

The LAG works the same way but it can't be aimed as well, hitting planets not projectiles...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 pm

We will allow the Notix to use their mini-LAG, unless any other government would oppose. We are not convinced of its effectiveness though, as the rockets will be hard to hit, and they seem to keep on coming (Which isn't very useful when your weapon has to recharge for so long). Since our last message, another four missiles have been spotted, of which three were intercepted, and one hit an unmanned spacestation. We have send a team of scientists to track the pathy of these missiles, to see exactly where they come from.

On another note, the Drometodont seem to be preparing to come to the surface again. Whatever that 'Cense' the Drometodont spoke of is, it seems to be coming close...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Yes it would take a while to recharge which is why we've got enough stored charge to shoot around 50 shots... It could help protecting the System...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm

In that case, the mini-LAG mnight indeed be useful. If it is capable of bringing down 50 missiles, we will be safe for a reasonable amount of Aera.

Since our last message, another 16 missiles have been spotted. 11 Have been intercepted, and 5 are yet to be intercepted. The last one was not succesfully intercepted, and entered Elithia's upper atmosphere, disappearing only a few seconds later. At the moment it disappeared, a bright but short flash was seen, and a high-frequency sound was heared, but there was no explosion. Even more remarkable was the strange deformation of an incredibly large section of the upper atmosphere, that occurred at the moment of the disappearence.

On another note, hundreds of Drometodont have come to the surface, and more are coming. They also seem to be building something at the water's surface.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Okay That's it...

As no other Council Member has denied our usage of the Mini-Lag, we're using it! If you have a problem tell us after we keep your planet safe!
Is anybody gonna see if we cannot cut these missiles of at the source? If so we shall support them with as much as our fleet as we can afford to lose...

If this missile bombardment continues past the use of the Mini-Lag... We have an idea...

You know how the other planet saved Elithia from the first missile...

We could move Snowcloud 5 to block Elithia from the missiles... Although it may not survive the conflict...

That is all we can promise...

May the songs be kind...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Message from the Dremeton government to the Drometodonts :

What are you doing, wise Drometodonts ? what has lead you to come at the surface, after millenia of inactivity ?

Message from the Dremeton government to the Notix :

We ask that the Mini-LAG's and LAG"s be used only if the missiles are within 100 000 km's of Elithia's farthest moon. If the missiles go past this lign, it will be to the ships stationned around Elithia to whom will fall the duty of protecting Elithia.

The Concordate has now started to destroy the incoming missiles, for reasons unknwon, and have started to disinterest themselves of the helmahkt. the helmahkt, meanwhile, have started to land their ships on Elithia, while part of their fleet is moving towards Har-Magil again.
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:14 am

Message from the Drometodontian Union to the Dremeton government:

We, oh wise decendents, as one of those four species chosen by Cense, are awaiting our Lord's legendary arrival. Once He arrives, we can join Him on his spacevessel,the Wings of Cense. He and his majestic people will then take some of us to the Sphere of Cense, whilst others must stay here, on the Elithian Sphere. But before that, our Xanafian transmitter must be finished, so that He can find us and the proof that we are his chosen people. As you are our decendants, we may be able to let some of you join Cense on his spacevessel, would you wish to.

May you all go in peace, inhabitants of our Homesphere.

We have succesfully located the source of these interstellar missiles: Terra, the homeplanet of our unworthy ancestors. It is unknown which empire is firing these missiles, and why they are doing so from Terra. We will now be able to send spaceships towards the source, and try to stop it from firing more missiles.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 pm

back from vacation tomorrow, but i got internet... did anything happen?
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm sorry for my long absence, but I've had a lot to do for school. The summer vacation will soon start, so I hope I'll have some more time for the Alliance when it does. Seems like nothing's happenned here, but I just saw Rebecca1208 got PERMABANNED? How'd that happen?

And Spore's still not functioning as it used to, and I haven't been able to 'unban' my adventures yet either... I hope I'll be able to share the Centens creature soon, but I'm not sure if Spore will allow me to...

URGENTMessage from the Aeginian government:

Dozens of missiles have been fired at us over the past Aera, and fortunetely, most of them were succesfully intercepted. Some made it through our defences, but every time again they mysteriously dissappeared, and a strange deformation of the air occured right after. Today, we found out what was stopping the missiles for all those Aera.

Hidden above our heads was a huge spaceship of a metal never seen before. Its shape completely different from that of any of our ships. It turned out to be the Wings of Cense, the spaceship of the legendary Centensian ruler. The ship revealed itself above the structure the Drometodont have been working on for many Aera, and strange beings, seemingly the Centens, descended from the ship. After a strange and unknown ritual the Drometodont entered the ship, and then our view on the event was gone. A strange, thick cloud emerged, covering an area of thousands of cubic kilometers. The cloud can even be seen from space, and it seems too thick to enter safely. Only minutes after the cloud appeared, hundreds of missiles were shot into cloud. The source of these missiles is unknown, but it is sure that they are not the same as those from Terra. At the moment of this transmission, more and more missiles are being fired at the cloud.

We would like a report on the latest Helmahkt and Concordate activity, to see if any of those two fleets could have something to do with the missiles or the cloud. We would also like to know what other govenrments think we should do about this mysteroius event.

On another note, we are sorry for the lack of threedimensional models (Of, for example, the Centens and their ship) in this message. We are experiencing some technical problems, and we are unsure if these will be solved anywhere soon.

Last edited by Aegonian on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragospir Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 am

I saw that. I heard that Rebecca used a mildly offensive word when defending a friend from a troll and she got banned for it. Absolutely ridiculous. The EA idiots need to get their acts together. There are dozens and dozens of trolls on the forums who curse worse than Rebecca did (or so I'm told, they deleted her post afterwards.) and they get... nothing for their trolling, but one really good and fairly nice player says something mildly offensive and they get banned permanently, without a warning even.

Also, sidenot: I'm really feeling really depressed about spore lately (not the Rebecca thing, although that sucks really bad too. I was feeling down before that even.). I'm trying to work on those 3-d models of the Sharuqrain homeworlds, but I suck at planets... I get started and just sort of trail off, and then I delete the whole thing afterwards... I've made one planet out of 5 or 6--and it was the weapon's test site for the Sharuqrain Pluzonium weaponry...... I find that I'm spending more and more time on DFO instead. Just a forewarning... I might end up leaving spore (and, consequently, the Alliance) permanently (or at least for a few weeks. Maybe months.)

Incoming Transmission from Sharuqrain Populace in orbit around Elithia (although making sure to keep the planet between them and the missiles)
We are currently having technical problems with our machinery and are unable to provide our diagrams or even to contact the main fleet. We will update you when we can.

Dragospir
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5200

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:01 pm

Rabbeca's perma banned? =P

uugh, and this is drowning to a halt too. where is like, xannon, and those other people from the origional sporum thing?
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Dragospir wrote:I saw that. I heard that Rebecca used a mildly offensive word when defending a friend from a troll and she got banned for it.

The F word... (Not Frog)

Anyway she still should of had 3 warnings...

I think Elithia has way too many problems at the moment! Can't we move? It seems like a dangerous place to call home...

If not hears my idea...

Move Har-magil to intercept the missiles, then replace the slot with Snowcloud 5...

Anybody remember that old plan?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragospir Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Oh okay. That makes a lot more sense. Stupid biased sources. Still, I stand by my previous statements (except for the part about the word being mildly offensive.) Thanks for the correction by the way.

Edit: Looks like the petition worked. Rebecca is officially unbanned. I'm getting a sense of deja vu though. Didn't she (or someone very similar) get permabanned before and then came back? .... Rhetorical question, don't actually want a response. It would increase the spam posts on this thread. Anyone got their roleplay on?

Dragospir
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5200

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Message from the USDGD
We are going to try to go about our daily lives as normally as possible. We think that most of the threats against Elithia will subdue if ignored.
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 pm

(I'm back ! I was just waiting for something to happen, and I was taken for several days)

These recent events are extremely disconcerting. We must immediatly try to learn more on this ship, and the missiles which are sent upon it.
We ask the Aeginian government where exactly the Drometodonts have built their structure, and over which area exactly the cloud extends itself.
Most of all, we would like to know the precise shape of the ship, even if the data transmission problem prevents us from actually seeing it. At least descrive it to us, if possible.
And we would like to discover the becoming of the ventronian's mothership, whose news have been very rare for quite some time now.
We must also notifiy the other nations that our radars cannot detect anything under of near to the location where we suspect the cloud to be located. Most of our satellites do work, though. It has been noted though that for the free-orbital satellites, each time they pass over a specific area, which again is presumed to be the cloud, nothing can be seen.

Now, about the Concordate, we can only say one thing. We are astonished by it's conduct. It seems to have sent a number of ships towards the presumed location of the ship, and has continued to destroy the incoming missiles. But mostly, thousands of their ships are concentrating around the U.M.S..

And a message they sent to the center of the cloud has been recorded :

"It is our meditation that beings holding,
Such ascendancy over them,
Those powerless polities, must hold great
Wisdom. Thus we yearn to know thine ipseity."

Message from the Dremeton government to the Drometodontian Union :

May we know, wise ancestors, the meaning of all the great agitation around your realization ? May we know the meaning of the "Wings of Cense's" arrival in our land ?
May you be blessed by the pristine waters of wisdom.

Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 pm

The structure built by the Drometodont is located in the western Aegonian/Aequitian ocean, in between the southern Kri-Mesae and the island of Creon. The cloud covers a large part of the Aegonian/Aequitian ocean, having its center at the structure's location. It almost reaches the coasts of the Aegonian mainland and islands. As for the ships shape, its core appears to be a spherical structure having two large 'spikes' coming from it. The spikes seem to generate a sort of lightning, which goes from spike to spike, like an electric current. Furthermore, there are a total of four segmented 'arms' attached to the core, which come in two sets: The larger upper arms, and the lower smaller arms. Last of all, there are two even larger 'arms' on the ship's front and back, but these seem to be be attached to the core. The ship might use some kind of gravitational device to keep these two arms in position.

As for the Ventronian mothership, it seems to have dissappeared. Its news has been so rare that we gradually started to stop tracking it, eventually having only a single satelite watching it at all times. Unfortunetely, this satelite was hit by one of the Terran missiles, which seem to have stopped coming for a while. In the time it took to get another satelite to track the ship, it dissapeared. Note that the Terran missiles are not the same as those fired at the cloud, as their shape, source and everything is completely different.

Message from the Drometodontian Union to the Dremeton government:

As most of us are currently inside the mysterious cloud, only a small group of us can still comunicate with other beings from our Homesphere. Now for your question: Its arrival can mean two things: The first possibility is that Cense has plans to use the Xanafir for the creation of a new world, or for the restoration of a destroyed world. For this, He needs all four Xanafian Keys, as these must be united in order to get access to the Room of Genesis, where the Xanafir is located.
The second possibility is that there is a traitor among the Chosen Species. In this case, all four Chosen Species will be brought to the sphere of Cense (known to you as Centagalaxon), where the traitor shall be ultimately destroyed, and a new species shall be chosen to guard one of the Keys.

May you all go in peace, inhabitants of our Homesphere.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Lost World of Syrinx 2

Post by LordTheo Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Message from the Kicara governmet:

A Month ago a large Meteorite hit the planet of Syrinx! We Need some on to go down and investigate. Our satellites show that the planets geography is changing! We fear that it could be our race's Arch-Enemy The Arcanios! The Arcanios destroyed on of our colonist a long time ago and we fear for these poor Aegi on the planet of Syrinx!

Link to "The Lost World of Syrinx II":
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-LordTheo|2263156453%3Asast-500622298885

Link to "The Lost World of Syrinx"(For those who havent played the first one) :
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-LordTheo|2263156453%3Asast-500565252639%3Apg-120

(I dont know how to use this site yet so the links suck, Sorry!)
LordTheo
LordTheo
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5139

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 pm

By the way, I'm planning to make an adventure where we will be able to see the interior of "The Sanctum", the mobile capital planetoid of the Concordate. You'll be...suprised !
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next