The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS!

+6
Lunark
JorgasElite
_IncoherentRain_
Ryiin Taemera
thunderpants
kingnecromancer
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do you think this a is good idea?

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 T5IHA80%YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 PURmt 80% 
[ 8 ]
YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 T5IHA20%YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 PURmt 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 Empty Re: YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS!

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 pm

thunderpants wrote:
Ryiin Taemera wrote:
thunderpants wrote:@Veoline: The worst apart about you not being here is, me having to be...

Sensible...

I've even threatened to come of France and find you it drove me so mad (I actually have Razz)
To be perfectly honest, I don't think that searching Veoline in France is that sensible (considering that France has a population of 63 million people).

I just need to look in all the small quiet villages (as per his old Sporum Location.) Then again small is relative.... I will just have to use the "Who is Online" function to get near him then do a 100 mile radius search...

That's not crazy right?
haha Wink I see you planned things pretty good
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5355

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Ryiin seems to have answered your questions about Minecraft already, but I'll answer the other questions:

The Original Roleplay is still quite active (even though it was supposed to end some two months ago), but I think it will end soon. Then, we'll start the new roleplay, which takes place some 2000 years after the ORP.

As for the story, quite some things have happened. The Aeginian Government has fallen apart due to high treason, and Creon is now covered in smoke, ashes and thick fog. No-one knows exactly what is going on in Creon right now, and other problems prevent the still standing empires from investigating Creon.
Hyrolia has fallen into Thelean hands, and the few Hymids who managed to escape are currently being attacked by Thelean forces.
We also received a message written in ancient Centagalaxan hieroglyphs, which still hasn't been translated completely. Not too long after receiving this message, some of the messages sent by the Hymids that escaped Hyrolia got blurred, and showed the same hieroglyphs on top of them. It has become clear that Creaton intercepted these messages and purposely distorted them, probably to hide their content from us.
Now, Creaton has successfully infiltrated Centagalaxon and is on his way to the Chamber, where the Xanafir lies. He is offering the few remaining empires to join him, and he threatens to destroy any who defy him.

Also, Freddycatking posted two or three messages, letting us know he is officially leaving...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 YvlSz YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 Empty YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7023
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Don't worry, Ryiin, I tried to replace my sarcasm detector, but I found out it was way too expensive to replace(we're only supposed to have one in our life after all), so I just decided I'd keep mine. As for the unbelievable interest in everything, it's even more unbelievable now.

Oh, really? The pics were really nice though. Do you have any pics of the new world? And why did the roleplay fail?

And please do put that server online. How was the world of that roleplay?

I see. But if they can't build or destroy anything, how can they mine, craft(lol) or simply interact with the world?

@Thunderpants: I can't fathom a world with you sane. It'd be really dull too. I'm in another RP, with a pseudo-me(Your mind would probably explode rather quickly), and, at times, the atmosphere is so terribly tense(not because of me), intellectual and serious. Terrible, uh?

And Ryiin is quite right. I'll add that it is Metropolitan France which has 63 million inhabitants, not France as a whole. tongue

Oh, and Thunderpants, do you still have that weird-fluo color-suit?

@Aegonian: Oh the humanity! What happened in Creon? How could the pacific Aegi autodestroy themselves? What are the problems which prevented the other Empires from intervening? And why did Creaton attack Hyrolia?
And how did Creaton succeed to infiltrate Centagalaxon? Has he defeated the Impostors? Didn't they have an extremely powerful weapon, too? Have they sent any messages? Have the Cratons returned, by the way?
And what will be the context of the upcoming RP?

Why is Freddycatking leaving? Crying or Very sad
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 916tM YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5905

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

Well, a few members of the Aeginian government had betrayed their people by collaborating with Creaton. Their knowledge of secret Aeginian weaponry, once build as a last defence against possible threats, allowed them to plunge Creon into chaos, effectively disabling one of Creaton's most powerful enemies.
And the problems that prevented other empires from investigating were, amongst others, more wars between the Hymids and the Kratius, several large fleets approaching the Gar-Aeroix (an unknown fleet, a Thelean fleet and the Ventronian Mothership), the Ventronian Mothership crashing into Cratonia, and of course, the Theleans attacking Hyrolia.
The reason for Creaton to launch an attack on Hyrolia (an enormous surprise attack, that is), was to disable yet another possible threat to his plans. With the Aegi and the Hymids gone, the Alliance has no leaders, leaving possible counter-attacks unorganised and ineffective.

The Imposter haven't sent any messages, and it is unclear what exactly happened to them. It is possible that they fled Centagalaxon, fearing the incoming Thelean forces, or that they were defeated. Using Regulus and the Aeginian Asteron-Class Regulian Destroyer, Creaton managed to breach the Sphere and descend onto Centagalaxon.

As for the Cratons, they have not returned. The Ventronian Mothership crashing into their homeland, Cratonia, has killed many of them, and those who survived have fled into the Cratonian caves once more.

The new roleplay's story will resolve around the remnants of the once-so-great Empires of the Gar-Aerith, The Aegi and the Hymids will return, but now as small groups of survivors (Aegi can live for a few thousand years) and descendants of those who saw the universe fall into despair. Instead of being in control of enormous empires, we will be in control of one or a few spaceships and their crews, trying to rebuild the once-so-great empires.

Freddycatking had been inactive for far longer than you have, and he decided it would be best to let us know he won't be coming back.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 YvlSz YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 Empty YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:15 am

Lol Thunderpants. Razz Anyways, I'm glad your back, Veoline. I'm not as....... weird as I was when I joined. I do come on the serevr but there wasn't much to do because tehre's no bad guys (kingnecromancer) to foil everything. As you can tell, I'm a pretty high rank right now. That means I'm cool. Anyways, I think it would be hilarious seeing Thunderpants with some GPS machine or other looking for someone called "Veoline" in France. They would probably think he is crazy.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6402

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:06 am

Just for the arrival of Veoline, I brought you guys a special treat.

Hope you enjoyed my little gems.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:08 am

@Thunderpants: You'd die before finding me. There are too many small quiet villages in France for you to humanely look in all of them and known. And quite some people have Internet in France, so you'd be hard-pressed to find me among all of them.

I read in the forums that at one time you were getting really irritable, and got mad at Ryiin everytime he made a joke or rant. How could you possibly have lost your light-heartedness?

@Aegonian: I see. It's basically been chaos since I left then. What about the Darkness?
And the Dremetons survived through all this unscathed! Did you invent any reason for them being so calm, in fact?
The sequel sounds very interesting. In it, will Creaton still be in control of the Xanafir?

@JorgasElite: Thunderpants is crazy, so at least people will see him as he really is.

And those videos are so funny! But what's the 1st one about? I don't get the point.
The 2nd is the most hilarious, I think. The 3rd one's nice, but after 30 seconds you want to either strangle that guy or punch your screen. Laughing

As I said earlier, I'll be gone starting from tomorrow until around the 19th.
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:27 am

@Ryiin I always have a plan for everything.
@Jorgas TO GOOGLE EARTH!
@Veoline It's great to have you reinforce my insanity. And yes I have the colour suit Razz

I also won't be here for another 2 week from tomorrow. (Well I might me able to get on, but probably not.)
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA-Points : 7068

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 am

Do you still use it? What's the name already?

Great. I won't be able to miss you, since we'll be gone at the same time.

And you didn't answer to what I said regarding your crankiness some time back. Razz
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 am

Its a Morphsuit, and I don't know what was with the crankiness... I think I got confused and interpretative something and it made me rather, well angry.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Veoline wrote:As I said earlier, I'll be gone starting from tomorrow until around the 19th.
Aegonian and me will be gone from Friday 12th until Friday 19th!
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

I can't really remember what happened to the Darkness, I'll have to read a lot of old pages first. Maybe Jorgas remembers what happened, so I'll pass the question to him.
As for the Dremetons, I haven't really thought of any reason yet. I have always been hoping for you to come back, so I didn't want to take temporary control over your empire, potentially making decisions you wouldn't have made.
And Creaton's rule over the Xanafir will be short-lived, but I'll explain that in the Littlebigplanet 2 levels I'm making. Those levels will describe what happened really in the roleplay's last days. But as only a few members actually own LBP2, I will also post summaries of the levels on the forum.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Hmmm...? All the moderators leave at the same time? will they be having a secret meeting? who knows... Anyway I'm very curious to where you're all going, so... well... that was my question actually...

@Aegonian so... can I help with LBP?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5122

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:52 pm

We will go to Limburg. I hope the landscape will be as nice as it is said to be.

As for your LBP question, sure, just join me on my Moon sometime.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:20 pm

If you listen to what they say in the first video, youll understand. "The Gray Fox seems like a dangerous...... Sheep." "I don't know if this is true, but I heard the Emperor was..... killed?" (In teh game everyone knows the Emperor died) Here's Lord Sheogorath, Thunderpant's true form.

JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 pm

I'll still be in Europe don't worry!

I'll relaxing in Portugal!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:01 pm

lol, your grammar is off, or you forgot a word.probably too late for this, but have fun doing absolutely nothing!

I may be in a foreign country but I'm still a Mod.
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:42 pm

I just noticed that Aegonian said that any counter-attacks would be un-organized, lol. My Empire was an ALLIED state, not litteraly in the Alliance. Oh yeah, do you think we have good generals if we have fought and (barely) defeated the Darkness? The scourge of our past? Lol
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

JorgasElite wrote:I just noticed that Aegonian said that any counter-attacks would be un-organized, lol. My Empire was an ALLIED state, not litteraly in the Alliance. Oh yeah, do you think we have good generals if we have fought and (barely) defeated the Darkness? The scourge of our past? Lol
What is the Darkness anyway?
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:53 pm

I think THIS is the darkness...
YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 4 500639881182_lrg
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Jmann98%7C500392404202%3Asast-500639881182%3Apg-60
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5234

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:49 pm

What about the Xorg? I created a whole new whack of creations I will soon upload once I get the internet(Typing this at the library)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6256

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:34 pm

all those under the age of sixteen, turn away (I can't believe I said this)

just came out today Razz
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

emm, Necromancers...
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6256

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting earlier. After my return I forgot the Alliance, and only now remembered about it.

But don't worry, I can't forget you!
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Veoline wrote:Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting earlier. After my return I forgot the Alliance, and only now remembered about it.

But don't worry, I can't forget you!

So you forgot us, returned and forgot us again?

Sounds like you can forget us! Razz
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum