The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DepressiveChi =D Or verahawk

2 posters

Go down

DepressiveChi =D Or verahawk Empty DepressiveChi =D Or verahawk

Post by DepressiveChi Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:13 am

Just realised I haven't done an introduction to me, and my background. So I thought I'd go ahead and make one.

Most people already know me =) I'm verahawk in the server or my Character Eli Derrin =D
Well, I'm a student, I like minecraft, I love roleplay.. Am I missing anything?

I've been around since Infdev/Alpha and have watched minecraft grow over time, playing on various servers, various roleplays and characters etc.

My server history is vast, having been ex-staff on most servers (No worries, I've always made the choice to leave or resign)

Some servers I'm known by:
Tanelorn.jestservers.com (Ex lead admin, I left after personal issues, and couldn't get to grips with how it had changed, so I left (Still in touch with some of the staff/players from there)
mc.noximperialis.com (Ex builder, Never much of a staff position, but this server was a defect of lead admin (Whom I actually replaced) to his own server)
mc.craig.se (Ex-staff from this servers start-up, Still a well known VIP but refused any further staff positions)
127.0.0.7 (My own server (The cyclic IP) Ex-owner, formed various roleplays here)
landsofnavia.hopto.org (Ex VIP, Known amongst the oldest players, which are sparse, but left after the server suffered serious downtime (We're talking, they were down for two months+)

Roleplay Experience:
4+ Years on SA:MP (San Andreas Multiplayer)
3 Years on Garrysmod
1 Year on Minecraft

Favorite Biome (Seems odd, but everyone has one they prefer): Tall woods, near the shoreline.

Pursuits: IT, Law, Business.

I also love to write, though I don't tend to make great stories out of them.

Places to find me?:
Steam :: DepressiveChi/PandaBeer/Verahawk/Rookie (I play under these names)
ProjectZomboid Forums :: DepressiveChi/BuzzCodeMods
Minecraft Forums :: DepressiveChi
These forums :: DepressiveChi
Minecraft :: Verahawk

Favourite Kinda Music: Indie/Rock/Punk. Here's a good example: youtube.com/watch?v=aSXay0u5wZA

If you're wondering about my sig, It's from an old roleplay where my wife died from a fever. It's parts of a journal. Read just the Italics for an actual look into what happened opposed to what he wrote.
DepressiveChi
DepressiveChi
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4611

Back to top Go down

DepressiveChi =D Or verahawk Empty Re: DepressiveChi =D Or verahawk

Post by Sataz Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Welcome, I'm Sataz, I love minecraft, but I can't play it as much because of all the schoolwork

nice meeting you Very Happy
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

DepressiveChi =D Or verahawk SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5135

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum