The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I'm stealthy Joe

+4
JorgasElite
Lunark
Pacman
Stealthy Joe
8 posters

Go down

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe

Post by Stealthy Joe Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello, my name is Joe Stealthy Joe. I am well acquainted with pacman who was recently accepted into your marvelous community of gaming. I would like to be short and objective with this but I also want to tell you all a little about myself. I am an intellectual, sometimes I even have to dumb down my vocabulary to talk to people of lesser intellect than I. I love history especially the Mongol empire and the conquest of Batu Khan. Anyway I also love writing and literature. I am a great debater I am trying to keep my grades up to get into Harvard school of law. I have always been playing video games ever since i was 4 my brother taught me how to play the original “Far Cry” I loved it, I would play all the time. I still am obsessed with video games. My personal favorite series is "Elder Scrolls" I have been playing the series since “Morrowind” came out (In my opinion the best game in the series). I play all games from rp to fps. My favorites are rp games but enough idle chatter. I would much oblige if you would give me the honour of joining your community.

Stealthy Joe
Caiin
Caiin

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty

THEA-Points : 4028

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Re: Hello I'm stealthy Joe

Post by Pacman Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Welcome Joe, glad you joined the forums. I see you put you are a "master debater" Wink
Pacman
Pacman
Calion
Calion

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty

THEA-Points : 4053

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hahh funny

Post by Stealthy Joe Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 pm

Pacman wrote:Welcome Joe, glad you joined the forums. I see you put you are a "master debater" Wink
Haha very funny Pacman (sarcasm)

Stealthy Joe
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5247

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Hello, welcome to the Elithian Alliance, known for it's great cheeses and fine wine. And it's eccentric members, but who cares about that.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6415

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Stealthy Joe wrote:I even have to dumb down my vocabulary
I see what you did there, kudos! lol!
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5368

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:11 am

By the way, I've just come up with a perfect nickname for you: Joe the Great Wink
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Joe the great

Post by Stealthy Joe Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:14 am

Ryiin Taemera wrote:By the way, I've just come up with a perfect nickname for you: Joe the Great Wink
ha ha that's pretty funny. lol!

Stealthy Joe
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:15 am

Don't listen to the blabbering blockhead! He'll make you his slave and force you to build sinister little huts in the woods (on the minecraft server)!

How about just Joe.

Spoiler:
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 am

Welcome to the forums, I'm the rather verbose thunderpants, also known as Thea_Notix or Lord Notix.

I'll give you a hint now, if you ever want to sign up to a game, don't use the THEA clan tag without brackets... Everyone will think your name is Thea.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  916tM Hello I'm stealthy Joe  SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7081

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Welcome to the Elithian Alliance, Stealthy Joe! I hope you'll have a great time here!

I am the admin of the forums, so if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, as I'll be glad to help!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  YvlSz Hello I'm stealthy Joe  Empty Hello I'm stealthy Joe  SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7036
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Welcome to the forums, I am Kingnecromancer, but you can call me King, Necro, Necromancer, KingNecro, Nec, Bob, Billy, Dan, Steve, Alyssa, Thomas, Ald'Rhun, or Negro.

Also, to get rid of that ugly yellow colour on your name:
I suggest joining some of the groups at the bottom page.

Just go to the bottom, and join some such as the Minecraft group (Nice Aqua Marine, I think you can guess what this one is for):

The (OK I can't do this without looking at the bottom) Viatorus Reliquia (Orange, it's the new roleplay's group, a very good one that takes place 2000 years or so after the old one):

They not only show that you want to be an active member, they also change the colour of your name to the highest group your in (From left to right, Descending). (Totally did not copy and paste this)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6269

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:54 pm

kingnecromancer wrote:you can call me King, Necro, Necromancer, KingNecro, Nec, Bob, Billy, Dan, Steve, Alyssa, Thomas, Ald'Rhun, or Negro.
cheers cheers cheers
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Joe Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 pm

I'm sorry for the late reply, I'm just not used to being on a forum all day. I spend a lot of time on the computer but it is to play games on steam not on the internet. pale

Stealthy Joe
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:43 pm

You're apologising for replying late, but you're not really replying, you're just apologising for replying late lol!
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacman Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 am

Ryiin Taemera wrote:You're apologising for replying late, but you're not really replying, you're just apologising for replying late lol!
That is very true. ^^^^^
Pacman
Pacman
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4053

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealthy Joe Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Well anyways does anyone else here think that society is getting less intellectual as time passes. An example is that most people now are like "We don't need intelligence we got SWAG." I mean does anyone else notice this!?

Stealthy Joe
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm

No, I'v never noticed this before. Enlighten me, Sherlock? Wink

But seriously, I try to be in the middle by actually using logic and reasoning, but understanding others' ways of being... swaglicious.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Stealthy Joe wrote:Well anyways does anyone else here think that society is getting less intellectual as time passes. An example is that most people now are like "We don't need intelligence we got SWAG." I mean does anyone else notice this!?

Yes. Ask Ryiin, he knows all about it.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6269

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed May 01, 2013 3:51 pm

I love you necro sunny

but to be very honest, I don't think that the group of individuals you are referring to is a real issue, or a threat to the intellectual society. That is, if I understand you correctly (try not to "dumb down" your vocabulary too often, maybe it's necessary for the kids on your school, but we're a quite mature forum when we're serious, and if it - can't imagine it will - happens that we don't understand a word or sentence, we've got google).

Genuinely, I think it's just an age-thing. You're referring to the kids on school who think they're "popular" (popular actually means "Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people", which these kids most definitely are not, they're just liked by other "popular kids"). Ask your parents, or anybody older than you. These kids have always been there, maybe not using the word SWAG to describe themselves, but they definitely were there. You feel that you're one of the only intellectuals around and that nobody understands you, but that just means you've entered the wonderful world of being a conscious individual a bit earlier than others. It's called maturity. Being able to actually think as a person and form your own opinions, rather than being controlled by media (whether that medium is tv or a magazine, you name it), "popular" kids and other shenanigans.

Society is actually getting more intelligent every day, every year. Humans are inquisitive beings, and our species is evolving as we speak. The scientific elite is always growing and the time that you're being gazed at when you don't "believe" in science is quite near. So many positive things to say about us humans, but so many negative things as well. Science flies us to the moon, religion flies us into buildings. Try to find new environments with more intelligent people, in stead of limiting yourself to just one failed environment (current school systems are old fashioned) with lots of incredibly stupid people. Don't search for new milieus in just the online world, forums for example, but go out in the real world, try to find some good intelligent friends that are worth talking to.

Concluding my story: I think that people with swag are immature individuals more prone to primate-like behaviour, but not a serious threat to the average intelligence of mankind.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed May 01, 2013 5:49 pm

"What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions. Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?" - A quote often credited to Socrates, although it hasn't be confirmed.

"I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise [disrespectful] and impatient of restraint" - Hesiod in 8th Century BC

Truly there is always fools in society, there always has been and there all ways will be.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Einstein

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

I personally remain cheerful at the idea that in a couple of years time, I'll be the person choosing who to employ and let me tell you, saying "Swag" is against company policy.

"Take the quotes with a grain of salt, You can't believe most quotes you find on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Hello I'm stealthy Joe  916tM Hello I'm stealthy Joe  SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7081

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed May 01, 2013 8:47 pm

I see what you did there Notix.

But throughout history, people have acted, odd to say the least. In every period of history the youth have acted immature and crazy, the same as now. But being with the more primitive is really hard.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: