The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically)

4 posters

Go down

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically)

Post by Sentinal Zyorg Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Hello,
I am Sentinal Zyorg and I have joined this wonderful forum after a invitation from Kingnecromancer. I'm 15 and I love video games. I play Dishonored, Skyrim V, Halo etc... If I need to think, I play it
Hope to be able to RP with you guys!
Sentinal Zyorg.

Sentinal Zyorg
Caiin
Caiin

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty

THEA-Points : 3698

Back to top Go down

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Re: Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically)

Post by thunderpants Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:56 pm

Hello welcome, I'm thunderpants or LordNotix or Notix for short.

I'm a moderator here, the resident and original nutcase and rather tired at this point so I'm keeping this short.

Hi! Very Happy
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) 916tM Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7082

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Re: Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically)

Post by Aegonian Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Welcome to the forums, Sentinal Zyorg!

I'm Aegonian (or Aeg for short), and I'm the administrator of the forum. If you ever have any questions about the forum, the roleplay or anything else related to the Elithian Alliance, don't hesitate to ask me!

Has Necro given you an introduction to the RP? Else, I'd be glad to give you an introduction to it!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) YvlSz Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7037
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, I am Jorgas, King of the Britons! Or not. I'm not as crazy as Thunderpants, but I'm getting there.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinal Zyorg Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Necro gave me an introduction to the RP but if you could give me one just so that I can make sure I got everything in my head.

Sentinal Zyorg
Caiin
Caiin

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty

THEA-Points : 3698

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:41 am

In the Fabula Nova Elithiae roleplay - which translates to the New Story of Elithia, everyone controls one or more alien empires in our fictional universe, set many thousands of years in the future - making as we know it is long gone. In order to join, you'll need to create an alien species and their empire, with a bit of a backstory as in what sort of nation they are, what they value, a bit of their history, how technologically advanced they are etc.

When you enter the roleplay for the first time, you should post messages from the perspective of the captain of a spaceship belonging to your empire. Preferably, this captain is of a high ranking within your empire, so that he or she can speak on behalf of the entire empire. After having posted a couple of messages, you can start introducing more ships and characters, as you'll be playing as your empire - not just individual persons. You'll make decisions on interstellar trade deals, manage your empire's relationships and possibly join the Elithian Alliance - an alliance between many alien empires that is the centrepiece of the roleplay and which our forum was named after.

To get a good idea of how you should structure your messages, it's best to take a look at the latest few posts in the FNE Roleplay thread. They'll also give you a better understanding of the things you'll be posting about, and will improve your knowledge of the lore so far. In general however, messages are structured as such:

Message Header - This can be anything from a simple 'Message from [your ship/empire]' to a visual banner-style header, but it should clearly show who is sending the message, and potentially to whom the message is being sent.

Message Content - This is the bulk of the message, and, obviously, where you'll be writing the content of your message. If you have multiple messages for multiple recipients, you should add a 'Message to ...' line - you'll see a few examples of this on the roleplay thread.

Message Footer - A personalized footer to close your message, which shows who exactly sent the message. Again, you should look at the roleplay thread for a few examples.

Obviously, you'll also need to know a bit about the lore so far:
Around 2000 years before the current state of the roleplay, an event known as the Blast occurred. This was a universe-wide explosion which devastated the empires of our original roleplay. The exact origins of the Blast are still a mystery, but it is certain that the event was not natural. Your empire will have also noticed the effects of the Blast, so your empire cannot be very large at this state - you should start out reasonably small, but you'll be able to expand your empire soon after. Exactly 2000 years after the Blast, the survivors of the event took to the stars once more and started to contact other surviving empires. Most recently, the Elithian Alliance was reinstated after my empire, the Creon Union, wrote a new treaty and the other empires agreed to sign it. Your empire will also be able to join after a few messages, if your empire agrees to the terms of the treaty, which can be found here.

Below, I'll briefly describe all of the empires currently active within the roleplay:

The Creon Union is my primary empire, and is a nation born from an alliance between the Aegi - descendants of the long-dead human race - and the Hymid - amphibian creatures from a planet called Hyzolia. This nation is located on Elithia - the central planet of the original roleplay, in a city called Creon. It is the successor of the Aeginian Union, a great empire that was destroyed after the Blast.
The Creon Union is a very kind nation, and is generally very open to contact with newly discovered empires. They try to befriend everyone they can befriend in an attempt to ensure peace in the galaxy, but can act with great force if they are threatened. They love nature, but are also technologically advanced thanks to their long history.

The Trink Circuit is an empire played by thunderpants, and consists of the Trinks - mechanical beings who were created by the Notix before the Blast. The Notix and Trink and allied themselves, but the Blast destroyed their empire. After the Blast, the Trinks started rebuilding their empire, but the Notix were hardly ever heard of any more. They too have good relationships with most of the other empires, and will likely offer a kind welcome to any newcomers.

The Erixian Republic is an empire played kingnecromancer, so I'm sure he's told you quite a bit about them. The Erixians are creatures that can very quickly adapt to new environments, and they are currently situated on Heragon, a half-molten planet in the same system as Elithia.

The United Havens of Zyfolios are controlled by JorgasElite. This empire is the successor of the Triple Alliance, which too was destroyed following the Blast. Unlike the other empires described above, they are not situated in the Gar-Aeroix, the planetary system in which Elithia is located, but in the Scii Aeroix. They are ruled by a monarch, Jorgas IV, and they too will likely offer a kind welcome to any newcomers.

The Thelean Dominion is also controlled by me, and is generally considered to be the enemy of the Elithian Alliance. They are an incredibly aggressive and very advanced empire which has existed for millions of years already, far out dating the human race. The Theleans are very large cyborgs, and their ships, like themselves, are much larger than anything used by the Alliance. They originate from planet Thelea, which is located in the Sycentia Aeroix, a planetary system far from Elithia. Exactly what has become of them after the Blast is unknown, but it is certain that they survived - they have already been spotted multiple times and have engaged in combat with a few of the Creon Union's ships. In general, it is best to stay away from them, unless you can prove to them that you would be a valuable asset to them.

The Avikan Nomada is a new empire which I introduced not long ago. Little is known about them right now, but they are on very bad terms with the Thelean Dominion and are not always very friendly. They distrust anyone they don't know, and have only recently started to communicate with the other empires.

Last of all, I'll give you a quick overview of some of the locations featured in the roleplay:

The Gar-Aeroix - which is Aeginian for the 'Great Planetary System' (Aeroix is the Aeginian word for planetary system, and is used by most Alliance empires), is where most of the events take place. This system has seven planets, including Heragon, Elithia and Icicle, where the Trinks and Notix originate from. You can find a brief overview of the full system in the Elithian Database thread. That thread is a bit outdated in some places, but the planets you see there are all still here (thougn some of their names were slightly altered).
Your empire should be located somewhere outside of the Gar-Aeroix, so you can get creative and build your own system and planets!

Elithia is the planet which was central to the original roleplay, and still plays an important part today. It is a planet very much like Earth, with continents, oceans, forests, deserts and all the other biomes found on Earth. It is where the Creon Union is located.

Hyzolia is a planet located in the Hyzilfos Aeroix, and is where the Hymids originated from. It was one of the first planets outside of the Gar-Aeroix to be included in the Elithian Alliance, although little has been heard of it since the Blast. The last news that came in before the Blast was that the Thelean Dominion had captured the planet - who is in control of it now is unknown.

Thelea is the planet of the Theleans, located in the Sycentia Aeroix. The planet is covered in metal plates and supported by all sorts of metal constructions, which keep the planet from collapsing. The planet was almost destroyed in an ancient war between the Theleans and another empire, which is why the Theleans had to reinforce their planet.

There's a lot more I could tell you, but I believe this post is already quite a long read for you (I get carried away a bit when describing these things). If you need any more information, be sure to ask me or any of the others, or take a look at some of the many informational threads spread around the forum. Not all of them are up-to-date, but they can give you a lot more information on the lore so far, the sort of technologies we use, the wars that were fought etc.

Once you've got your empire figured out, you should post a little description of them here so we can make sure it fits the style of our roleplay, and isn't too overpowered or anything like that. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the roleplay!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) YvlSz Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) Empty Hail to the Chief! (Sentinal Zyorg, specifically) SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7037
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum