The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey y'all!

3 posters

Go down

Hey y'all! Empty Hey y'all!

Post by Veoline Fri May 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Maybe you remember me from back in the days?
Long story short, earlier today, for the first time in years, I checked my Spore account's page for a random reason I've already forgotten. I skimmed through my creations and the comments, and quickly came across everything we did together. I'd forgotten how incredibly supportive the community was, and just how good friends we were!
I won't return to the community per se, but I do think that I have a duty to reconnect with people who were so important to me just a few years ago. If you want to find me on Facebook, you can search for "panegyrical.conundrum@gmail.com" (my name's Guillaume Bidaut).

Cheers!
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Hey y'all! 916tM Hey y'all! SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5874

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Hey y'all! Empty Re: Hey y'all!

Post by JorgasElite Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:09 am

Hey Veo, it's been a long time since we heard from you. How have you been? We all stay somewhat in touch on Steam, you could join us if you wanted if you're not too busy.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Hey y'all! SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6371

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Good to see you're still around, Veo! So many fond memories! We've all been a bit separated for quite some time, but the Alliance is seeing a bit of a resurgence with the new Starbound mod, and we stay in touch over Steam and (more recently) Discord again. I hadn't visited the forum in quite some time, and hadn't even noticed your post until today...

If you'd ever like to check out the Steam and Discord groups, I'll leave the links here:
Steam Group
Discord Group
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Hey y'all! YvlSz Hey y'all! Empty Hey y'all! SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6992
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum