The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Timeline

5 posters

Go down

Roleplay Timeline Empty Roleplay Timeline

Post by Aegonian Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Timeline

-soon to come-

List of events
(These will later be added to the actual timeline)

- Formation of Elithia
At around 3 Billion BA, the planets in the Gar-Aeroix formed.

- Beginning of Elithian life
The first bacteria on Elithia were formed at around 1 Billion BA.

- Arrival of the Hyvon
At around 11,000 BA (exact date unknown), the Hyvon, who were, at the time, still Theleans, who had only just begun merging their organic bodies with the mechanical suits, arrived at Elithia. The ship that brought them there, the Darghon Nova, crash-landed on Hyveria.

- Dawn of the Dremeton
At around 10,000 BA, the Dremeton reached the Stone Age, and the first Dremeton tribes were formed.

- Arrival of the Aegi
At 0 AA, the human ship 'The Apophan' arrived at Elithia, crash-landing on the Terrae Mountain, in the Southern Aegonian Mountain Range. The arrival of the humans resulted in a number of minor conflicts between the Dremeton and the new-comers, but peace was quickly restored. The humans, wishing to start over, and make up for the mistakes of their ancestors, called themselves Aegi, after the Dremeton word for friend, 'Aegea'.

- Creation of the Elithian Code
The Elithian Code, a treaty between the Aegi and the Dremeton, is created and signed by both parties. This Code sparked the beginning of the Elithian Alliance. The Craton joined the treaty in 30,401 AA.

- The Great War
A war fought between the Alliance, the Craton, and the Hyvon. It began in 51,233 AA, when the Craton launched an attack on a Hyvonian transport, and broke the Elithian Code. The war ended with the Alliance and the Hyvon, who had agreed not to attack each other (nor did they fight together), victorious, in 60,000 AA.

-The Great Abandoning
In 52,233 AA, many Aegi and Dremeton fled the war, and arrived on Hyrolia in 58,982 AA. Communications were restored in 62,455 AA, marking the expansion of the Alliance to a second planet.

- War of the Two Worlds
A war between the Dremeton and the Craton, which began in 61,022 AA. It started when a Dremeton Air Transport was destroyed by Cratonian mines in the straights of Dorei. Following the transport's destruction, the Dremeton invaded the Cratonian coastline. During this attack, many Garn living on Cratonia died, which resulted in an alliance between the Garn and the Craton. The First Battle of the Plain was fought on the Bridge of Hus, which the Dremeton wished to destroy to halt the Craton's march.
The war was won by the Dremeton, earning them a decent territory on Cratonia. This colony was later retaken by the Craton.

- The Aeroixal Colonization
The Aegi colonize Laena, quickly followed by the Dremeton's colonization of Vaeda. The Craton build small colonies on both moons, but are quickly defeated. A Dremetonian colony is also constructed on Icicle, home of the Notix.

- Finishing of the Interaquan Canal
The Interaquan Canal is a canal connecting the Gar-Maera to Aequitia. It was built by the Dremeton inhabiting the Gar-Maera to allow for easier travel from the lake to the ocean.

- Discovery of the Axiom
The Hyvon and their leader, Creaton, rediscover a lost artifact, the Axiom. It is at first believed to be not much more than a small machine capable of bringing life to machines. During the Concordate's first invasion, the Axiom is revealed to be an ancient spaceship, built to locate and protect Creaton. It is controlled by Xaevon: a group of Ancient Theleans still wearing full exo-suits.

- The Hyveria Conflict
A minor war between the Hyvon of Hyveria and the Allied Forces, consisting of Desparia's Dremeton and Hea-Hoan, Aegonia's Aegi and the cave-dwelling humanoids, the Huyra. After the Aeginian investigation into the Axiom, a peace treaty is signed, and the war ends.

- The First Concordate Invasion
The Galactic Union, a union of many alien species far from the Elithian Sector of the Gar-Aerith, warns the Elithian Council of the approaching Concordate fleet, which has been known to destroy entire civilizations. Preparations are quickly made, and the Alliance chooses to set up defenses and try to contact the Concordate fleet. Even the Magilians of Har-Magil join the Allied Forces, though it admits that its only interest is to keep the Gar-Aeroix balanced.
The Concordate attacks, and the Axiom responds by sending Megas to every planet in the Gar-Aeroix. A large spacial battle unfolds between the Axiom and the Allied Forces on one side, and the Concordate on the other. During the battle, Har-Magil is turned into little more than a fiery ball of lava.
After nearly destroying Har-Magil, the fleet suddenly vanishes from all radars.

- - The Oooku Rebellion
Not long after the Concordate mysteriously leave the system, Dremeton rebels take over the capital city of the Dremeton Union of Cities. The rebels also manage to seize control of about two-third of the Dremeton fleet, and exile the Dremeton governors.

- After rebels take over Oooku, the Concordate fleet reappears, and starts firing at Oooku, Creon, Heon'na and all other major Elithian cities. Oooku, being under poorly organized rebel control, quickly falls.
The Fleet also targets other areas, like the Interaquan Canal and the Kri-Mesaea, apparently attempting to excavate something.

After the Axiom launches, the Concordate ships targetting Icicle leave into Hyperspace. The ships attacking Elithia engage in a fight with the Axiom. Not long after, these ships leave the Gar-Aeroix too, warning the Alliance that ther demise is imminent.

- The Hea-Eons
A conflict arises between the Hea-Eons and the Alliance. The Hea-Eons are predators who feed on Hea-Hoans, and they have taken over the city of Svii. The Alliance decides to bomb the city to get rid of the Hea-Eons once and for all.

- Colonization of Qaras
After the Dremeton discover a high quantity of rare metals and water on the planet Qaras in the Hyzilfos Aeroix, they decide to colonize it.

- End of the Rebellion
The attack by the Concordate had left the Dremeton rebels in Oooku weakened. The Dremeton government regained power with the help of ther Alliance members, and take back their cities.

- Discovery at Magnetia
The Dremeton discover a magnetic disturbance beneath the Magnetia mountain. The Galactic Union reports that the Concordate have started attacking other planets, and are now in possession of a super-weapon that utilizes Gamma-rays, which is able to kill everything on board a spaceship without damaging the ship itself.
Not long after, Dremeton excavations at Magnetia reveal an alien structure beneath the mountain. The structure is found to extend across the entire planet.

Excavations in Creon reveal an ancient Aeginian temple. Its content helped the Aeginian government restore some of the lost parts of the Aegon, the Aeginian book that records their enitre history.

- Discovery on Hexagon
The Aeginian government reports that a piece of the Axiom was found on Hexagon. More parts of the ship are later found both on the planet, and in an orbit around the planet. Radio signals associated with the Axiom are found to be sent from a nearby Aeroix.

Page 77

Last edited by Aegonian on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Roleplay Timeline YvlSz Roleplay Timeline Empty Roleplay Timeline SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7031
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Timeline Empty Re: Roleplay Timeline

Post by Aegonian Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm

I have added more events to the list, and have provided more descriptions. Currently, I am at page 55 of the original thread: it has 237 pages, so it'll take me a while to finish this timeline Aegi happy
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Aegonian wrote:I have added more events to the list, and have provided more descriptions. Currently, I am at page 55 of the original thread: it has 237 pages, so it'll take me a while to finish this timeline Aegi happy

You mean the sporum thread 0_o Me and Veoline used to make 5 pages a day on that.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Roleplay Timeline 916tM Roleplay Timeline SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7076

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:42 pm

That's the one Very Happy
I remember coming home from school, checking the thread, and seeing another five pages to read. The Roleplay was very active back then (though about half of the posts (if not more) was off-topic).
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm

It was always fun though. It's weird despite having more people we seem to be less active.

I miss Veoline Sad
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 pm

When Veoline is on, Everyone is more active.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Roleplay Timeline SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6410

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

The amount of people participating in the Roleplay has shrunk, though. Many of our members only play the Minecraft RP.

I miss him too...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

The # of members has shrunk b/c Mods update, the server is ready, then an update screws us over, and people leave. START RP NOW! SCREW THE MODS (i mean modifications, not moderators)
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4660

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

epicksl wrote:The # of members has shrunk b/c Mods update, the server is ready, then an update screws us over, and people leave. START RP NOW! SCREW THE MODS (i mean modifications, not moderators)

We don't mean that new fancy thing you know of as the minecraft roleplay, we mean the original one Razz
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 pm

o xD oops.
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4660

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Would it kill Aeg to keep working on this? I actually really like it!
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Roleplay Timeline SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6264

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:26 pm

I wanted to continue working on this, but I never had the time to do so. Nut now that the Christmas holidays have started, I'll try to update it a bit!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Your the best uncle Lyiin! (XD)

You're* the best uncle Lyiin! Smile

Last edited by kingnecromancer on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Roleplay Timeline SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6264

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:47 am

The Notician Interpretation of the The Aeroixal Colonization

The Great Discovery
It was many Aerii ago that the Notix discovered the stars, an event known to the Elithian Alliance Archives as the "The Aeroixal Colonization" due to our non-admittance to the Alliance at this stage. It was then that the great colony ships of the Dremeton descended upon our planets surface to search of pure water, liquid or ice. It was then that the reverberations of their great engines, and the machining of their monumental drills and the true splendour of their technology made the nature of the Universe and our people's fate clear.

Within the Aerii taken for our homeworld to revolve once around the triumvirate of celestial bodies that make the centre of the Gar-Aeroix, the Notix had both discovered and reached space itself. The great darkness would hide the wonders of the galaxy from us no longer, for we then possessed the technology needed to vanquish the mystery enveloping us.

For note these would make great Codex entries for Starbound.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:43 am

That would make for a great codex entry in the mod!

Also, I think it's high time for a rewritten timeline, the amount of time in between some of the events is pretty ridiculous looking back at it... I'll see if I can find some time to work on that this week.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:05 pm

I was meaning every entry in the timeline would be a decent entry.

Just as an aside; I couldn't find reference to the name of the Sun(s) of the Gar-Aeroix but I do remember the fact there is more than one of them. Do you know what they were called?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:47 pm

I did some searching myself, but I don't think they've ever had official names. I even dug into my old sketchbooks from before the Elithian Alliance even came to Spore, but can't find any names for them. Seems I never really though about naming the stars before...

I think it might also be better to change the system into a single-star system, if we're refining the lore. While life on planets in a binary or trinary system would technically be possible, it's unlikely for more than a single planet to be habitable in such a system, and there's other complications with day/night cycles and such too. A single star would probably make more sense for a system so habitable as the Gar-Aeroix.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down