The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

New Member Empty New Member

Post by Phantasmagorical Sat May 27, 2017 5:04 pm

Hello Hello Hello!!! I checked my email and saw that account was finally registered!!! I was so excited!!! It took quite some time, but I'm here now!! I found out about this through the Elithian mod on starbound, and was very excited to see that there was more pertaining to it on a different website!! But as I read around I noticed that it seems to be inactive.. That's really a shame. I've drawn some ideas for my own new race but was quite disappointed to see that no one is here anymore. No matter! I'll stick with it! A revival could be possible? I've got Spore, Minecraft, Starbound, and LittleBigPlanet among other medians that seemed to be used on this server. If anyone would like to contact me I've got a few places where you could do that!

Tumblr: Dearest-Creature-In-Creation

Steam: mutant_mitochondria

Discord: Dearest Creature in Creation

I'll see if any of my friends are interested in joining the server, and if anyone is online or active I urge you to respond! I'd love to experience this forum the way it was in the past, and I'm determined to assist in possibly bringing it back!

Last edited by Phantasmagorical on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Phantasmagorical
Caiin
Caiin

New Member Empty New Member Empty New Member Empty New Member Empty

THEA-Points : 2497

Back to top Go down

New Member Empty Re: New Member

Post by JorgasElite Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:32 am

Hello! We're not really active on here much but we stick together on Steam. We were planning on starting a new roleplay on Reddit or some other site, we might do that this summer. Your free to join us there when we do! In fact, I'm currently thinking up of a new race right now too.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

New Member SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6371

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmagorical Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Wonderful!! If you guys don't mind I would in fact like to participate? What games on Steam do you typicaly use? Or is it mainly Spore?

Phantasmagorical
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 pm

I personally haven't played Spore in ages. Aegonian works on a starbound mod, the rest of us play Strategy games. I'll add you on steam (my name is very silly you'll probably notice it) and I'll add you to the steam group where we make very slow intermittent preparations for a revival.

EDIT: Just kidding, can't find you at all on steam. What's your nickname?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

New Member SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6225

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmagorical Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Really? That didn't work? Strange indeed. Well, try searching Phantasmagoric or Phantasmagorical. In case that doesn't work, what's your Steam name?

Phantasmagorical
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasmagorical Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:44 pm

I've found why it didn't work! I typed the steam user name with capitalized letters instead of lowercase, I fixed it so it should be working now.

Phantasmagorical
Caiin
Caiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down