The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue

+3
Lunark
thunderpants
Aegonian
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue

Post by Aegonian Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:52 pm

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue EpilogueRPText1

Last edited by Aegonian on Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7031
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue

Post by thunderpants Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Yay, we survived Razz

We probably fell back into civil war out of loneliness though... And I feel sorry for all the dead Aegi...

Time to start a new RP!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7076

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue

Post by Lunark Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Epic epilogue! An epicogue! So I'm guessing that since planets crumbled and stars went supernova, there's a lot of cosmic dust from all those planets and stars. But this was amazing, I can't wait to find out what the new role-play will be like, and throw in some ideas for it!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5242

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Great goodness man, can't you give credit at least to everyone else that drastically changed the storyline before Creaton's latest invasion? Very Happy
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6410

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 pm

I have no idea what you are trying to tell me, Jorgas.

Anyway, the new roleplay will start very soon. I'm just not sure whether I should make a new sub-forum (like 'Original Roleplay' in the 'The Elithian Alliance' catergory), or a new Category (like 'The Elithian Alliance' or 'Creation Section'). What do you guys think? I'm also trying to come up with a name for the new roleplay. I already have a few options, but suggestions are still welcome!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Epilogue SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:15 am

I think you should make a new sub-forum, I don't think it'll make any sense to make a new category when it's still about the Elithian Alliance. And before I throw in some ideas, what will it be like? Will it be like Star Trek, or what it was in the old role-play?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 am

I agree completely with Lunark

two other things: I like your new signature, but what does it say, I've never learned that language?

@Lunark: How's the collapse coming along?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5130

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Sataz wrote:@Lunark: How's the collapse coming along?

I'm actually finished (I hope) and have already asked for it to be opened.

Lunark wrote:FOUR VOTES EAST! WE GOT OUR ROLEPLAY READY! (I'm just going to make the map, but the sub-forums can still be opened!)
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:10 pm

So I can now open all sub-forums to members? Will do!

Concerning the new Elithian Alliance Roleplay: A sub-forum it is! I will write an OP and first post, and then I'll create the sub-forum and start the roleplay.
The roleplay will be played by posting ship logs and messages to others, so it will be like the original roleplay, but smaller in scale. Instead of controlling an empire you control a single character, with or without a small crew accompanying your character.
You can have a few characters, just like you used to be able to play as a number of empires.

As for my new signature (which can also be found underneath the Epilogue), it is a motto written in the Centensian Alphabet. You could try translating it yourself, but I will post the translation sometime during the new roleplay.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:23 pm

PS. Lyiin, Your epilogue and signature has made me want to make a custom ship log thing for an empire I had made! Very Happy
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:43 pm

I'MMMM BACKKK AEGONIAN! ahh its been a nice break but i'm glad to be back!
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5390
Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fir3fly17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:20 am

Welcome back! Never really knew you, but I'd hope to hear more from you in the new Roleplay (or role-plays)!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:27 am

I (Sort of) Remember Him, Although he Went off or radar for a while.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6264

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:42 am

yeah some of you guys i havent known too well. i was back when lunark was new, and the elithian alliance game was all the rage. and minecraft of course, which i still plan to get
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Location : The grand city of Spir, on the island Daex, waiting for nothing and everything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:07 pm

_IncoherentRain_ wrote:I'MMMM BACKKK AEGONIAN! ahh its been a nice break but i'm glad to be back!
I'm very glad to see you again Very Happy!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

Aegonian wrote:
_IncoherentRain_ wrote:I'MMMM BACKKK AEGONIAN! ahh its been a nice break but i'm glad to be back!
I'm very glad to see you again Very Happy!
its great to be back and acive! i cant wait to get minecraft and get started up on your guy's server(s) soon!
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:35 am

I have not heard (much) of you, but you seem to laugh a lot Razz
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5130

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:41 pm

So, who else had made a species for the new roleplay already? I made two, but I'm not going to post any spoilers... (Allright, yes I will, one is a pirate, other is a surprise!)
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:08 pm

this new rp r the collapse? and err... aegonian what exactly happened to elithia? is it just...gone?
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 pm

The Collapse is not related to this roleplay. I will start the new Elithian roleplay very soon.

Elithia is still here! It just doesn't look as lively as it used to do, due to the Blast. The Epilogue describes how the planet's wildlife (and especially, civilized life) was almost destroyed, but it is quickly regaining its former glory.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:20 pm

oh so the new one will be a similar basic plot idea as the collapse, meaning we will be kind of rebuilding our empires to what they once were? and of course i'm sure new variables will come into play such as widespread plague or famine, or a new enemy.
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Yeah, pretty much everyone will be trying to rebuild their empires: I for example, will continue using the Aegi, who seek to rebuild their empire. Others might choose to create new species and new empires, though most of these will be rebuilding their empires too: The Blast affected the entire Galaxsphere (=omniverse), so even new species will probably be rebuilding what they lost in the Blast.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Will we still have any fleets or spacial items? and is technology still up? and are our out-of-world colonies still up?
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT, Hold on, races have to rebuild their empires? Now I have to rebuild Everything I had planned, and made!

But this opens many more possibilities! I SHALL MAKE MY EMPIRE AWESOME. Very Happy

EDIT: Actually, if you are allowed spaceships and other technologies, I don't have to change anything! Very Happy But don't let that change your decision.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by _IncoherentRain_ Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:30 am

I personally think it would be more fun to start without all that stuff. Sorry Lunark, but I think it'll be better that way. Just like it started on the Sporum originally!!
_IncoherentRain_
_IncoherentRain_
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next