The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc.

+3
Veoline
kingnecromancer
Aegonian
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc.

Post by JorgasElite Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Maze of bedrock? Boxe of Obsidian? This must be Ryiin, he kept destroying everything I made! I even made a goblin cavern-thing and he came, destroyed all and the force-killed me!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6410

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 Empty Re: Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc.

Post by Aegonian Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:47 pm

We (Ryiin and I) had been playing a few of those adventure-levels, you probably entered one of those. Don't worry, we've still got all the other worlds, and this was only a temporary map.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 YvlSz Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 Empty Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7031
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Aegonian wrote:We (Ryiin and I) had been playing a few of those adventure-levels, you probably entered one of those. Don't worry, we've still got all the other worlds, and this was only a temporary map.

I thought as much... I tried to do it, but since you have spawn protect, I couldn't press the start button!

1.3 is here! Update the server... Wait that may break the mods though... :s
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 916tM Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7076

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 pm

1.3 Is awesome, but it will probably break the mods, and our texture packs are useless untill I can find an updated texture pack (just as to show where the new blocks and such go). Anyone knows where to get one, or is there anyone who can extract the default pack from one of the minecraft files?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 YvlSz Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 Empty Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7031
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Aegonian wrote:1.3 Is awesome, but it will probably break the mods, and our texture packs are useless untill I can find an updated texture pack (just as to show where the new blocks and such go). Anyone knows where to get one, or is there anyone who can extract the default pack from one of the minecraft files?

I can try when I get home...
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5242

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Aegonian wrote:1.3 Is awesome, but it will probably break the mods, and our texture packs are useless untill I can find an updated texture pack (just as to show where the new blocks and such go). Anyone knows where to get one, or is there anyone who can extract the default pack from one of the minecraft files?

Okay you need Winrar to find the textures I believe, you then poke around in the files and you can find them Razz
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 916tM Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 DvgFk
Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 XSRwI

There you go!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:27 am

Lunark wrote:Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 DvgFk
Minecraft Roleplay - Roles, storyline etc. - Page 2 XSRwI

There you go!

Next to the obsidian is something that looks like a combination of obsidian, and lapis lazuli ore... Anyone know what it is?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 am

What the! What about the other odd stuff around the obsidian? Like the one below it?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 am

JorgasElite wrote:What the! What about the other odd stuff around the obsidian? Like the one below it?

Those are leaves...
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Lunark wrote:
JorgasElite wrote:What the! What about the other odd stuff around the obsidian? Like the one below it?

Those are leaves...

The Bleeding Obsidian, is a nether ore, that Jeb_ nether got around to implementing...

1.3 has brought soooo many bugs with it!

Slimes are immune to all damage in SMP.
Some users reporting worlds getting deleted (confirm?). Deletion may be caused by use of mods from 1.2 that have not updated.
Levers can be placed on the bottom of a block, as long as there is an open space, and a block horizontal to the open space. The lever will act as if placed on the horizontal block, but looks glitched, as shown here: Media:Brokenlever.png
If someone uses their bed in SMP, other players may get disconnected. (Un-Recognizable Packet ID: 17)
Wooden Slabs are best mined with pickaxe, not an axe.
The particle colors for wood and sandstone slabs are gray.
Zombies cannot hurt players unless the zombie is above them. (not true in SMP).
If debug screen is toggled on in a world and you save and quit to title screen, the graph stays on the screen.
Lighting bugs on portal, water, and ice blocks with smooth lighting.
When a player drowns, above the empty hearts, all of the 10 full bubbles are shown.
If a redstone torch which is placed on the side of a block receives power, it will turn off permanently and must be manually reset. It will not turn back on. (possibly just Multiplayer?)
Once a redstone torch is burnt out, any torch placed in that position will immediately burn out when given power. Torches will also remain burnt out forever.
F1 in 3rd person mode no longer flips view.
If you go to bed while planting trees, the tree's will 'Un plant' themselves or disappear completely. (Please Confirm!)
When the leaves of a tree are touching the ground, you can see though the ground. (Please Confirm!)
In SMP, if there is no one online, most of the slime will disappear from where it should be. (Say if your by slime, you re connect, the slime won't be there.)
In SSP, if you generate a new level, modify any blocks, then sleep, then drown, when you respawn, all modified blocks will revert back to normal, and all items will be lost. (?)
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Why is everyone so quiet? It's been sinc Feb 28 since the last comment!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:24 pm

SOMEONE POST ALREADY! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE ANYONE OTHER THAN ME HAS COMMENTED HERE!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 pm

I am working on a new RP server, since all the buildings didn't come out as expected.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5363

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Ok...........
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Ok...........

11 dots

He's a Hugger, a creeper and a human!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:17 pm

What? Does it involve mashed potatoes again?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:13 pm

AWW, so close to talking to you guys... well, should we try our Rp server again? Its quite good, actully.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6264

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm still blacklisted, by the way. Also Ryii was building some weird thing.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 am

Ah, there's still activity? I check every few hours, and the forum never informs me of new comments, whereas before it did. And the server's always offline. But i guess that's because Ryiin is making another one. Anyways, I'm glad to see there's still activity!
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

THEA-Points : 5913

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Actually, Ryiin was already playing on the server. He just isn't allowing us on.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Actually, Ryiin was already playing on the server. He just isn't allowing us on.

He was building something... But basically he's setting something up! (I am saying no more!)
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Whatever it is, hopefully it isn't in the co-op world.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 am

HMM, i wonder what hes up to...
199th of my posts!
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6264

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:38 am

233 post! anyways, what's he up to today?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2