Sub-forum Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sub-forum Information

Post by Aegonian on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Mayors, or direct assistants of mayors, can post threads about their villages/towns here. These threads should include at least one picture of your village, a description, a motto and possibly a list of villagers.
Villages use the flag of their nation.

Kings (mayors of a nation's (=faction) capital city) should post a thread about their faction/nation here as well. These threads should include a list of villages, a description, a motto and possibly a list of people who are part of your nation.
Upon approval of the thread, I will sticky the nation's thread. If declined, the king will have to redesign it.
Nations need a flag. A picture of your flag must be posted here as well. Dimensions must be either 32x64 or 64x64. I will have to accept or decline a flag. If accepted, I will add the flag to both of our texture packs' painting files. If declined, a new flag should be chosen. If a flag does not need any mayor changes, I may make the new flag.

Threads not about villages or nations will be deleted. Double threads will be deleted as well, threads about ghost towns will be locked.

"Some seek the destination, others are content with the path" - Lyiin Taemera, great leader of the Aegi

"I shall cleave the heavens and shake the grounds, I shall set ablaze the waters and douse the stars: I am all, I am Creaton!" - Creaton, Thelean overlord

'Confraternita del Taemera'
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA-Points : 4685
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top