The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

+19
pokeemaster
epicksl
ozzybourne
Meerkatman
Jonners_gunz
CloakandDagger
John_bro
Linkins_Revenge
mashedtatertot
Wolf-Isa
Sataz
Ryiin Taemera
Denedd
kingnecromancer
Lunark
JorgasElite
dragonslayer57
thunderpants
Aegonian
23 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by Ryiin Taemera Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Okay, so every world has a different tex pack but has to have patcher. SD packs are the ones I use, but I use painetrly which is basicly the best one. So about the gates, I wouldn't mind if the gates were nether-like. Actually, I think it would be cool if they were Nether-like, but the obsidian being half-rock, half machinery. That would be cool.

NOO NEED FOR PATCHER. Did you already forget that BukkitContrib makes your client HD texturepack compatible?
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5362

Back to top Go down

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 Empty Re: THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications

Post by thunderpants Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Okay, so every world has a different tex pack but has to have patcher. SD packs are the ones I use, but I use painetrly which is basicly the best one. So about the gates, I wouldn't mind if the gates were nether-like. Actually, I think it would be cool if they were Nether-like, but the obsidian being half-rock, half machinery. That would be cool.

So we either have Magical Portals or Actual Spaceships as Teleporters in a Sci-fi themed server...

I vote the latter!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 916tM THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7075

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:10 am

I vote ships! Sometimes I have a week or two when I have no idea what to say, so sometimes I say the wrong thing. But I know that I want spaceships with teleporters.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6409

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 am

How are we going to combine the space ships with the medieval worlds? or did I miss voting that one out?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5129

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Sataz wrote:How are we going to combine the space ships with the medieval worlds? or did I miss voting that one out?

We're talking theoretically should it be decided to try a sci-fi rp...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 916tM THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 pm

A bit late, but A Planet for each active race in the R.P? sounds Big, but they could be small.Also, I made a government for the new role play :"The wisp".
There basically (Most of)The Erikixans that left to there desert planet they found. After the fall of Elithia, they formed and started colonizing the solar system. But they were an evil government which ruled with an Iron fist. Soon, a group of rebels formed. There name became the Sons Of Haldia(the desert planet) And they fought the wisp.
I plan On playing both sides.I know its the wrong place, but does anyone like it?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6263

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 pm

kingnecromancer wrote:A bit late, but A Planet for each active race in the R.P? sounds Big, but they could be small.Also, I made a government for the new role play :"The wisp".
There basically (Most of)The Erikixans that left to there desert planet they found. After the fall of Elithia, they formed and started colonizing the solar system. But they were an evil government which ruled with an Iron fist. Soon, a group of rebels formed. There name became the Sons Of Haldia(the desert planet) And they fought the wisp.
I plan On playing both sides.I know its the wrong place, but does anyone like it?
Starcraft 2.

That is all I am saying.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Oh yeaaaaaaaaah... Didn't think about that...
But trust me, thats not my inspiration. I just thought it up myself.
GA adventure anyone?
Oh yes, and WE NEED an elithian true to the core server(Sci-fi). Each active race could live SOMEWHERE.
I would love to take the space station for the erikixans if you don't mind.
We would have a few AI erikixans walking around, that's all. OR It would have everyone in it.
If we did do a sci-fi, It should be after the fall of Elithia.So we could have new enemies, Like my wisp and um other people. but they would not be the main opponent. I think that should be reserved for what Aegonian cooks up.
Why do I always feel Jorgas is endorsing himself?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonslayer57 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:13 pm

is any going to read my application i wrote and no comments back i want to know if it is good

dragonslayer57
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4749

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

dragonslayer57 wrote:is any going to read my application i wrote and no comments back i want to know if it is good

I NEED A BANHAMMER!
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Could you white-list me on the test server? I'd like to see what the new world looks like...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:27 pm

I whitelisted you and thunderpants, don't expect to see the new world, since there is none yet.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 am

Sorry, I feel like I'm talking to bocaj. READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE. Also, I chose my name as Jorgas because my character's name is Jorgas and, well, I'll change the name of the Jorgasians. Maybye the Centaurons? (Doctor Who Reference alert!) Actually, maybye the Kiiolons? Or maybye the Rydragas? Pionolios anyone?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 am

do we use magic in the new sci-fi worlds? if so can I become a pyromancer?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:42 am

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
dragonslayer57 wrote:is any going to read my application i wrote and no comments back i want to know if it is good

I NEED A BANHAMMER!

Want to borrow mine?

JorgasElite wrote:Maybye the Centaurons? (Doctor Who Reference alert!)

Where in the face of Boe, do you get these obscure Dr Who references? Is the series like 10 years behind in Canadia?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Ummmm, Thunderpants. I live in America if you haven't already already noticed. And geez, I jsut atarted to watch Doctor Who maybye 2 months ago. Enough off topic.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:55 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Ummmm, Thunderpants. I live in America if you haven't already already noticed. And geez, I jsut atarted to watch Doctor Who maybye 2 months ago. Enough off topic.

Darn sorry, I'd just woken up, and got you and Kingnecro confused...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonslayer57 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:23 am

i just want white listed for this server

dragonslayer57
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4749

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:55 am

On to season 5! Exterminate Thunderpants! (Sorry for putting this here, but it's called I have no idea where to put this.)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:24 pm

thunderpants wrote:
JorgasElite wrote:Ummmm, Thunderpants. I live in America if you haven't already already noticed. And geez, I jsut atarted to watch Doctor Who maybye 2 months ago. Enough off topic.

Darn sorry, I'd just woken up, and got you and Kingnecro confused...

D:)
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzybourne Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Minecraft Username: ozzybourne
In-game name: Zanlia Kanto
Race: Hume
Character's background: Born in an elf colony his mother elf and father hume he was an out cast and at the of 13 ran away he learnt to fair for him self farm and haverst he did not kill though but he soon found humes and followed them he now lives in a shack out side a town
A screenshot of your skin: Can't upload but baker
Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: I play onMaxaira sever and i am chieften of cave people and promoted to admin
How did you find this server?: Found through a web search for a "cool rp sever"

ozzybourne
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4637

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:00 pm

dragonslayer57 wrote:i just want white listed for this server

I'd PM either Ryiin or Aegonian. I apoligise for the utter nonsense in this thread, we mods are rather 'laxed here... Also what with the proposed edits to the server you may need to reapply soon...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm back!

In order to make sure everyone can enjoy the server, without running into people who are no good at roleplaying, we can only whitelist people who have written a decent application. Dragonslayer, you will have to reapply...

As for Ozzybourne's application, you forgot a lot of of the punctuation... The background could use some more explanation, too. For example, what happened after you followed the Humes? And why were you an outcast?

Furthermore, I think that the amount of hermits in our server should be kept to a minimum, at least until we get more members, who are, off course, reasonably active. On the last map, the roleplay felt more like a 'free-for-all' world, where everyone gathered his or hers own supplies, baked his/her own bread, crafted his/her own tools etc. We want to have actual jobs on the new map.

Last of all, the new landscape-features in 1.8 look amazing, and it would be too bad if we wouldn't be able to see the rivers, canyons, large deserts, deep oceans and of course, awesome dungeons in our server. What I think we should do is to start the roleplay on the 1.7 map we're currently building, and when 1.8 is released, we move all towns and other things we made to a 1.8 map (with the same seed, off course), using WolrdEdit. What do you guys think?
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 YvlSz THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 Empty THEA Minecraft Roleplay - Applications - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7030
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Minecraft Username:epicksl
In-game name:epic-my elf nation has no last names
Race:elven
Occupation:farmer and carpenter-in my spare time i search for lost treasures(see background story)
Character's background:
In my childhood i was far from epic. Raised in the woods of my elven nation, i was the clumsiest elf you ever saw. My parents died in a forest fire that burned our home tree, and i was put into the care of a council elder named Ufrin. Ufrin was far from caring, but he gave me insight into lost secrets of the forest. My peers made fun of me for being slow and awkward, however I was smarter and wiser than all of them, thanks to ufrin. One day on the evening of my 15th birthday, I found a wounded female elf of a rival clan. I cared for her in secret for 12 weeks and in that time we fell in love.
However her father would not approve of our marriage because of my clan affiliation, so I left my clan and begged for his blessing. He refused and said he would only bless our marriage if I retrieved him 64 diamonds and golden record. I now roam the land searching for the record and mining for these diamonds until I can return to my girlfriend and ask her to marry me. Therefore I would like to join this land and it’s towns so I can further explore for the items requested of me.

A screenshot of your skin:
sorry, im having trouble with that but i do hav nice elven ears and some cool hair!!!!
[b]Have you played on any other servers before? If yes, what servers, and what rank did you have?: I have played on many servers including build servers, pvp, factionwars, and vanilla severs. I have achieved one or more of the following on all of them(op, admin, semi-admin, moderator, builder, mayor , faction chief). NOTE: I do NOT quit servers until I achieve some sort of rank this is important to me. However if you guys are not willing to hand out ranks that means i will play on your server forever!!!

How did you find this server?:I spent some time looking up servers. Your server seems nice because of the true role playing theme.

Last edited by epicksl on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : skin screenshot)
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4659

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 am

@Aegonian I like the soundof WolrdEdit Razz

A rather large part of me, wants to redo Notix Mansion so I may do that with some RL friends and send you the schematic... It feel half-cooked atm..
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next