The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay

+14
B-Dog01
Goober09
hollof
LordTheo
Xannon13
THEChanger
The Reshifian Council
Dragospir
Veoline
freddycatking
Scott
thunderpants
AlexxM
Aegonian
18 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay

Post by thunderpants Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Veoline wrote:Message from the Dremeton government to the Notix :

We do not support you. Such an attack would be uselsss, as we have no idea where they come from, and who controls them. Secondly, this will most probably greatly irritate them, and all it will bring will be more missiles launched, this time on our own lands.

Message from the Notix

As usual your logic preveils...

Damn, if you weren't here, we would be obliterated...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7096

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay

Post by Veoline Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Of course, I'm always here to save you all ! alien
I'm glad i can have some comic relief here, because I'm currently having a discussion with another person in the sporum, and Rolling Eyes He's just so dumb ! I can't stand him ! I so want to hit him, ohhh, he's just so annoying !
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5933

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Message from the Aeginian government to the Dremeton government:

Pictures of the Centens, their ship and the Drometodontian structure were taken before the cloud appeared. Once we got our 3d-modeling system to work again, we could finally build the models, and show them to all other governments.

Before the cloud appeared, some Aegi had contact with the Centens, but they are yet to return from the cloud. Their report will come as soon as we can either get them out of the cloud, or when the cloud clears.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7051
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Goober09 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Incoming Message from the Bemustian Government:

Hello again, fellow Elithians. Sorry we have been out of contact for awhile, we have been busy lately.

We have established a large presence in Aequatia, having many cities on the ocean floor (as well as defences). We do not have an updated status on the current state of the Hyliontes colony, but we expect it to be shipping supplies to Elithia soon.

We would like to know what has been going on, because we're clueless.
Goober09
Goober09
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5294

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey goober. =)

We as the USDGD agree and will do what we are told... along with a bunch of secret ops nobody knows about... oops...
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5302

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Oh, and did I tell anyone I was going to China tomorrow, and would come back on the 9th ? That means I won't be able to post until then, most probaby.
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Veoline wrote:Oh, and did I tell anyone I was going to China tomorrow, and would come back on the 9th ? That means I won't be able to post until then, most probaby.

You mentioned going away...

Bye, Hope you have a nice trip...

Note2Self: No ideas, We don't have the voice of rationality to stop us doing something silly...
Note2Self2: Don't sing, I like Chinese...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

THEA-Points : 7096

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 pm

"turning Japanese i think i'm turning Japanese i really THINK so!"
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:16 pm

I hope you'll have a nice flight, Veoline!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Goober09 Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Have fun, Veoline.

Goober09 wrote:Incoming Message from the Bemustian Government:

Hello again, fellow Elithians. Sorry we have been out of contact for awhile, we have been busy lately.

We have established a large presence in Aequatia, having many cities on the ocean floor (as well as defences). We do not have an updated status on the current state of the Hyliontes colony, but we expect it to be shipping supplies to Elithia soon.

We would like to know what has been going on, because we're clueless.

Can I get a report?
Goober09
Goober09
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Message from the Aeginian government to the Bemustian government:

Currently, Elithia is suffering from multiple attacks: For quite some time now, dozens of interstellar missiles have been fired at our planet. Most of them have been intercepted, and only few actually hit the surface. The source of these missiles seems to be Terra, our original homeplanet.

A ship called the 'Wings of Cense' has appeared above the surface of Elithia. It is controlled by the Centens, and of course, their leader, Cense. They have come to find Drometodont, and bring them to heir homeplanet, Centagalaxon. Not long after the ship revealed its presence, a large, dark cloud appeared, completely covering the Wings of Cense. This cloud has been growing since it appeared, and now reaches the coasts of both Aegonia's mainland and those of Creon. Only minutes after the cloud appeared, hundreds of missiles came falling from the sky, all being fired at the Wings of Cense.

Last of all, our 3d-modeling program is working once again, and models of the Centens, their ship and a Drometodontian structure have been shown in a previous message. It might be wise to take a look at them.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Going away for the weekend guys, cya all later!
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by hollof Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:46 pm

its the vacation time it seems, i just come back from my camping week and freddy is already going away! anyway, hope you'll have fun lol!
hollof
hollof
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Goober09 Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Message from the Bemustian government to the Aeginain government:

Interesting things going on. Well, I don't think we'll be able to provide any assistance at this time till we get more info (we don't know who's firing the missiles and what the heck the cloud is and why it's there).
Goober09
Goober09
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Xannon13 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:58 am

sorry for being gone for God knows how long, enjoy your trip Veoline, bring me back a rock from china as a gift.
Xannon13
Xannon13
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5224

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:47 pm

lol Xannon, and i iz back everyone,drunken after a disapointing 4 posts. Sad
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 am

I guess it'll be a little quiet here without Veoline... I've got some BIG things to reveal, but I'll need some creations for them (takes a while to make those, my game seems to be a little too slow these days...), and I'd like to have Veoline here too once the Alliance gets to know who's been firing missiles, and why exactly the Centens are here.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Xannon13 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 pm

@Freddy that wasn't a joke, I am addicted to collecting rocks

Xannon13
Xannon13
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5224

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:49 pm

sorry everyone, i was at my house yesterday playing read dead redemption. awesome game... What a Face
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay - Page 8 Empty im back remember me

Post by B-Dog01 Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:22 am

hey guys im back i havent been on in a long time do any of you remember me scratch i kind of doubt any of you do Neutral did i miss anything realy big while i was gone Question
B-Dog01
B-Dog01
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5166
Location : in the zenox capitol city going over batle plans and such

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTheo Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Anyone know when Veoline gets back from China?

Message from the Kicara Government

Our allies the Grathoor have encountered the Arcanios in their Solar System! The Arcanios were found on Horol, the moon of the Grathoor Home-
Planet. The Kicara have sent troops to exterminate the vermin before this get out of hand. Our other allies the Marur have sent their finest medics to the moon and are setting up Medical Base Camps. We just hope that our troops get there in time before the arcanios make it to the Home World! If any of the alliance members could help us by sending troops we would be grateful!

Okay, What happens now in these forums will determain what is going to go into the new adventure I am making!

If you are going to send troops please put a spore pic in it so I can import it into my game.

Thank you!
LordTheo
LordTheo
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5189

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 am

Hey b-dog!!! you actually missed a lot... =P
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by THEChanger Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 am

Message from the Daegyl Government to the Kicara Government:

We question the necessity for Alliance involvment, if these Arcanios are truely vermin as you say. Should not a species of your superior technology be able to handle even a large swarm of unintelligent creatures? That said, if aid is needed, the Daegyl shall not abandon our allies in a time of need. We will need more information on these Arcanios before sending troops, however.
THEChanger
THEChanger
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5225

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Dog01 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:25 am

transmision from sgt jackson to kicara government my soldiers have just been awakened from cryogenic freezing and are ready to feel the thrill of battle if you need them,if so here is a link to them http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500633033372
B-Dog01
B-Dog01
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5166
Location : in the zenox capitol city going over batle plans and such

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Hello everyone ! I'm not back yet, but I can access the computer for the moment. I've been watching you... Twisted Evil

Anyways, the story seems to be becoming very interesting !

Also Xannon13, I think I can fulfill your wish ! I'm on the silk road, in Xingjiang and Gansu(Chinese provinces), and I've been in the middle of the desert most of the time. So you can imagine the stones filling the horizon ! Too bad I won't bring back jade !(My parents bought jade cups, though)
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next