The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS!

+6
Lunark
JorgasElite
_IncoherentRain_
Ryiin Taemera
thunderpants
kingnecromancer
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do you think this a is good idea?

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 T5IHA80%YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 PURmt 80% 
[ 8 ]
YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 T5IHA20%YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 PURmt 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 Empty Re: YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS!

Post by JorgasElite Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Another volatile Jorgas video.

JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6414

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5367

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 YvlSz YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 Empty YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7035
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonslayer57 Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:22 am

this is a awesome song i found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTfZQat7snY&feature=feedlik listien to at lest 30 seconds

dragonslayer57
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4754

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:41 pm

dragonslayer57 wrote:this is a awesome song i found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTfZQat7snY&feature=feedlik listien to at lest 30 seconds

I'm now slightly scared... I literally just watched that...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 916tM YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7080

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:41 pm

It should be entitled "How to ruin a lovely Zelda song" or "HOW TO RUIN A LOVELY ZELDA SONG". The video saddened me.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm

That was the oddest thing ever, even weirder than me. (sarcastic) That was extremely weird. How could someone remix a Zelda song to a rap!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 pm

JorgasElite wrote:That was the oddest thing ever, even weirder than me. (sarcastic) That was extremely weird. How could someone remix a Zelda song to a rap!

It was remixed to Dubstep, then a Rap. I kinda like it, but prefer the original...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:26 pm

I was away from the Internet, srry bout that.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6268

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 am

Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Added...
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am

I'm sorry for just dropping in like that after such a long period of inactivity, but I just had to come back and post something. I was reading through my comments, and I kept seeing posts concerning the Elithian Alliance, or simply by members of the EA, and I felt so nostalgic.

I'm glad the EA survived that period of inactivity some months ago and has thrived since then. There are so many new members, it's incredible! And once new members, such as Kingnecromancer are now established parts of the community. I love it. The community is constantly renewing itself.

Maybe the EA would be better off without me, then. In my absence, the activity has exploded, whereas when I was still active, it was so dull and slow.

Last edited by Veoline on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

THEA-Points : 5917

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Veoline

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Veoline wrote:I'm sorry for just dropping in like that after such a long period of inactivity, but I just had to come back and post something. I was reading through my comments, and I kept seeing posts concerning the Elithian Alliance, or simply by members of the EA, and I felt so nostalgical.

I'm glad the EA survived that period of inactivity some months ago and has thrived since then. There are so many new members, it's incredible! And once new members, such as Kingnecromancer are now established parts of the community. I love it. The community is constantly renewing itself.

Maybe the EA would be better off without me, then. In my absence, the activity has exploded, whereas when I was still active, it was so dull and slow.

It's nothing to do with you, we've just gained new members, and the existing newbies grew some confidence!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Veoline, I haven't seen you since I started on this forum, stay a little longer this time so I can learn from your awesomeness!
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5134

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah, whenever I first came you were there, but you left into Oblivion soon enough.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm

I'm very glad you decided to visit us again, Veoline! I really hope you'll stay, it's always been great to have you around!

And the fact we're quite active again is most likely due to the fact that when you google 'Minecraft Roleplay', we're on the very first page. I stopped counting the amount of new members Google got us quite some time ago, as new ones register every week or so (although it is not unlikely for them never to visit the site again, we've got around 10 members who haven't ever logged in...).

If there's anything you want to ask about stuff that is new to you, feel free to ask me. I'd be glad to answer all questions!
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 YvlSz YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 Empty YOUR FAVO(U)RITE VIDS! - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7035
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Veoline wrote:I'm sorry for just dropping in like that after such a long period of inactivity, but I just had to come back and post something. I was reading through my comments, and I kept seeing posts concerning the Elithian Alliance, or simply by members of the EA, and I felt so nostalgical.

I dont know why you picked such a humble thread, but It is a great honour to have you Return on my humble thread!Its good to have you back.

I missed you.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm flattered everyone remembers me with such fond memories.

I'll try to remain at least somewhat active from now on, although I'll be gone for more than two weeks starting from tomorrow.

So, now, the case by case:

@Thunderpants: It's very kind of you. I'm so glad the resident nutcrack's still here!

@Sataz: I don't remember your name very clearly, but after reflection, I do believe you joined before I left. It's great that you stayed, unlike all those other people which Aegonian have said left so soon after joining.
And I congratulate you for your Elithian font. I think it's wonderful. It must've been quite some work.

@JorgasElite: Oh, we still did get the occasion to know each other. You joined quite some time before my departure.

@Aegonian: Thanks. And I'll try to stay. I think most of the credit for the current level of activity in the EA should be given to you. You're such a great OP, moderator and friend.

I see.

I have tons of questions to ask! First of all, is the RP section still active? I checked a bit, but didn't really go into detail? And how has the storyline evolved since I left? How is the Minecraft section doing? Does anyone go to the servor anymore? (I guess given that most people joining come from Minecraft.)
Has the Minecraft world changed? How much?
How many new active members are there? Is Boy still active? Are any of those videogame projects we've talked about so often materialized yet?
So many things have changed! I just have too many questions!

@Kingnecromancer: I never thought it was an honor to have me visit! To be honest, it was just the thread which was at the top of the list, although I did hesitate for 10 minutes or so before deciding I'd post here. And I actually remembered this thread from when I was still active, so that helped alot.
Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Sorry I didn't respond earlier! First of all, I should let you know how much we all missed you. Every time we clicked on the Elithian Alliance forum, Aeg and I wondered where you were.
I can't answer your RP-related questions, but I can answer some other questions:

How is the Minecraft section doing?
We officially started the Minecraft roleplay a while back, but it didn't turned out as expected. We decided to have another go at it, so at the moment we are making last changes to the new map.

Does anyone go to the servor anymore? (I guess given that most people joining come from Minecraft.)
The server has not been very active lately, but I'm working all the time to finish the map. Hopefully, when the roleplay restarts, people will join actively again.

Has the Minecraft world changed? How much?
A lot, we started a roleplay on a map that we made (I don't think you've ever played on it), but now we're making a new one. Details will come soon.

How many new active members are there?
None, lots of people joined, but they're not really active. I referred people - that tried to connect to the server - to the forums, but they only posted at the Minecraft roleplay application thread.

Is Boy still active?
bounce
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:How many new active members are there?
None, lots of people joined, but they're not really active. I referred people - that tried to connect to the server - to the forums, but they only posted at the Minecraft roleplay application thread.
you should make the server open for all and give them building rights after they've registered, that way people can see if they like the server or not... this would probably give us more minecraft members and less non-active forum members Smile
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5134

Back to top Go down

Post by Veoline Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Hi Ryiin! Was I that important for everyone to miss me like that? That's crazy.
I find it really touching, anyway. Thanks for your concern!

We officially started the Minecraft roleplay a while back, but it didn't turned out as expected. We decided to have another go at it, so at the moment we are making last changes to the new map.

That's unfortunate. I hope this one'll work.

The server has not been very active lately, but I'm working all the time to finish the map. Hopefully, when the roleplay restarts, people will join actively again.

I guess that's normal if there isn't anything going on in it. I hope it'll get finished soon. I'm sure it'll be great!

A lot, we started a roleplay on a map that we made (I don't think you've ever played on it), but now we're making a new one. Details will come soon.

I saw. The name of the new world is Rhahinelm, correct? I like it, actually. It has Norse feel to it which goes well with our fantasy world. It seems like Tolkien could have invented it!
And Gridania looks awesome! I love it, really! How are the other places supposed to be?
And I looked at some pictures of it, and I saw a screenshot of it during a thunderstorm. Was there an update of Minecraft which added those to the game?

you should make the server open for all and give them building rights after they've registered, that way people can see if they like the server or not... this would probably give us more minecraft members and less non-active forum members

Oh, I see. What's this building rights issue about?

Is Boy still active?
:bounce

I'll try to guess: no?

Veoline
Veoline
Laegenda
Laegenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Well, as far as I'm concerned, you are a very important part of the real Elithian Alliance community, and that won't change that fast. Everybody liked your rusty sarcasm detector and your unbelievable interest in everything.

The map you're talking about is the one before the last roleplay. Thunderpants did some great things in a large cave system and me and Aegonian built a huge tree, but we decided to have an other map for the real roleplay. That didn't work out great so now we're making another new map Wink

You should see some of the buildings in the last roleplay though, so I should put that server online again soon.

The building rights are permissions that let the server administrator decide who should be able to interact with blocks and who shouldn't. I've made it so that by default (new people that join) are not able to build or destroy anything.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm

@Veoline: The worst apart about you not being here is, me having to be...

Sensible...

I've even threatened to come of France and find you it drove me so mad (I actually have Razz)
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

thunderpants wrote:@Veoline: The worst apart about you not being here is, me having to be...

Sensible...

I've even threatened to come of France and find you it drove me so mad (I actually have Razz)
To be perfectly honest, I don't think that searching Veoline in France is that sensible (considering that France has a population of 63 million people).
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
thunderpants wrote:@Veoline: The worst apart about you not being here is, me having to be...

Sensible...

To be perfectly honest, I don't think that searching Veoline in France is that sensible (considering that France has a population of 63 million people).

I just need to look in all the small quiet villages (as per his old Sporum Location.) Then again small is relative.... I will just have to use the "Who is Online" function to get near him then do a 100 mile radius search...

That's not crazy right?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum