The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Roleplay World - Screenshots

+4
thunderpants
JorgasElite
Sataz
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 Empty Re: New Roleplay World - Screenshots

Post by CloakandDagger Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 am

Sweet the new world looks awesome.

CloakandDagger
Caiin
Caiin

THEA-Points : 4671

Back to top Go down

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 Empty Re: New Roleplay World - Screenshots

Post by Sataz Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:37 pm

I want more!
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5131

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 33ym4vt
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5364

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Sweet...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 916tM New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7077

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:21 am

Epic castle is epic!
Is it owned by the civilized/high elves?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:57 pm

@Lunark, I think so.

I really shouldn't mention the fact they only made the interior, and got a schematic for the exterior, and main structure. Damn did I type that out loud?

@Ryiin/Aegonian: Should I take some Screenshots of the new Notix Mansion?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 916tM New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Yay! My cry for more worked, now what if I try to do this in a different topic, say... the Roleplay for instance?

@thunderpants: Yes, you did...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:31 pm

The castle I showed you is owned by the civilized elves, indeed. Unfortunately, the schematic of the castle was in horrible state, so we had to spent a lot of time to fix the exterior. The castle lays in the middle of a very dense forest, which took us 5+ hours to make Razz
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 pm

"took us 5+ hours to make" why waste so much time on a single forest? I know you like trees and all, but that is just beyond crazy...(at least we now know you really care about this world)

How big is this castle? can you see it from the edge of the forest? It looks immense! and why would the elves build such a big castle? seems to me like the elves will be overpowered by you(aeg and Ryiin) once again... can we build our own giant structures? like for the gordnor a giant cave system with a HUGE central hall? or for the wood elves(forgot official name and to lazy to check the page) something like a giant tree? Depending on what race you are? I can ask a lot of questions, I know...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Sataz wrote:"took us 5+ hours to make" why waste so much time on a single forest? I know you like trees and all, but that is just beyond crazy...(at least we now know you really care about this world)

How big is this castle? can you see it from the edge of the forest? It looks immense! and why would the elves build such a big castle? seems to me like the elves will be overpowered by you(aeg and Ryiin) once again... can we build our own giant structures? like for the gordnor a giant cave system with a HUGE central hall? or for the wood elves(forgot official name and to lazy to check the page) something like a giant tree? Depending on what race you are? I can ask a lot of questions, I know...

Aegonian, nor me, are civilized elves. We will create a build server where we give people the opportunity to build the public (giant) structures. I hope you realise that this server will have very high building standards.
For now, we won't add any new big structures, as 1.8 will break every existing world.

Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Sataz wrote:"took us 5+ hours to make" why waste so much time on a single forest? I know you like trees and all, but that is just beyond crazy...(at least we now know you really care about this world)

You haven't seen the new Mansion.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:57 pm

(post pictures please Notix Very Happy)
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

I sent Aeg, Schematic Files. I can't take screenshots at the Moment. I got a Virus from a link which Google Advertised on a search...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 pm

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 2h5qky9
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 pm

I did remove the snow in the verison I sent you right? Or is that just flatworld map?

Also in the right small window, you can see that the mansion stretches further than your fog setting... It's square!

Last edited by thunderpants on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 pm

I really like the mansion! I'm looking forward to see its finished interior. I wouldn't mind placing this giant in our world, at all!

Some other screenshots (of the elven castle), to answer some of Sataz' other questions:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Thanks I will be getting the interior done evantually. I have a list of rooms. I should be able to home 27-ish people.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Elf Castle: wah....(speechless)? How many people are going to live in there? it's even bigger then the old world's Amathea...

Notix mansion: are those torches at the top of the flagpoles? or fences? either way this thing must be HUGE... I like the scale of this world and all, but don't you need to travel like 3 MC days or so to get to another city/house?

Ryiin Taemera wrote: I hope you realise that this server will have very high building standards.
what about housing? We had to build them ourselves, but I don't think anything that is build using gathered materials is going to stand a chance for the first 5 months or so...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Sataz wrote:what about housing? We had to build them ourselves, but I don't think anything that is build using gathered materials is going to stand a chance for the first 5 months or so...
Elves will be able to design the interior of their assigned houses. Humes are allowed to do whatever they like (since they can't destroy/build in enemy territory) because they're Humes (they are allowed to chop down entire forests without replanting), they can build houses however they like (the only restriction is size and medieval style). They are not allowed build larger things (villas, parks, public buildings) without permission and supervising.

EDIT:
PS: Notix, the right window is a bit off, isn't it?

Last edited by Ryiin Taemera on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Torches.

And the mansion has some basic "housing" as in a place to store stuff and defend.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
EDIT:
PS: Notix, the right window is a bit off, isn't it?

So's the left one. I liked them like that. Everyone mentions it. I may fix them next time I'm working on it. They can't be dead centre which is the problem.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Whoa, you guys build like crazy. This is going to be a cool world. HUGE understatement. More like an super-fragilious Mumerian Haglle-Maggle way of cool to me, if you know what what I mean. School started. Not much time to post. Not much time to shoot goblins in da head, or putting scamps to sleep with my frost spell. (Sleep Now Child!) (I'm ranting about Oblivion) Great castles by the way.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 am

too bad we can't build stuff without any supervision, so if I become a Hume I can't decide with fellow humes to build some sort of altar toworship whatever gods there are for them at that time?

@Jorgas: Writing this in school...
@Ryiin: remember the white gate I build once? I'm trying a castle that style at the moment(with the gate surrounding the main building) perhaps I can add it to the world sometime... if you'd like, of course...
post scriptum: Where the hell is Lyiin at? haven't seen a post from him in a while?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 pm

I guess that if you and your fellow Humes would decide to build an altar, you can do so, as long as it isn't huge or ugly. If you'd want to build something large, something that isn't a house, farm, tavern or something like that, you'll have to ask me or Ryiin for permission.

Also, the reason for my two (or was it three?) day absence was simple: I was a bit ill, and I had a terrible headache all the time. And when I have an headache, I try to avoid using computers.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 YvlSz New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 Empty New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 2 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7032
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Okay, I'm glad you're all better now?.
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next