The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Roleplay World - Screenshots

+4
thunderpants
JorgasElite
Sataz
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 Empty Re: New Roleplay World - Screenshots

Post by Aegonian Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Two screenshots of 'Lake Faldruvein', near the great Baerdel Woods:

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 2011-09-21_232644

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 2011-09-21_232659
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 YvlSz New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 Empty New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7032
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 Empty Re: New Roleplay World - Screenshots

Post by Lunark Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Isn't that where spawn is?
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:41 am

Cool lake guys, cool world, keep it up. Advice taht only works for me, if I have a headache, I feel better around computers. Also, quick question, your allowing us to build taverns!? Can I build the Swashbuckling Duckling then?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:41 pm

speaking of taverns, we'll need some kind of building at the spawn to tell new people where to go and a safe place to stay in case you spawn at night!
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5131

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Almighty Sataz, you are right, AGAIN! You shall be rewarded with 17 kegs of elven whiskey at The Swashbuckling Duckling, ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 am

Death to the Swashbuckling Duckling! I will start me' own Inn, "The drunken bustard" ...
What? OK fine, how bout... "The Old Barrel"? Nah. Ooh, The 'Drinker's Delight". I like it :3
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6265

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

Anyway, if you really want to build a tavern, Jorgas, I advise to improve your building skills (if you haven't already), because the old Smashbuckling Duckling wasn't very impressive. Furthermore, you said that you wish to play as a High Elf, which means that you will not be allowed to build anything without the permission and supervision of either me or Lyiin, since the High Elves have very high building standards. Of course, if you're a very good builder who meets our standards, you are more free in building stuff.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Almighty Sataz, you are right, AGAIN! You shall be rewarded with 17 kegs of elven whiskey at The Swashbuckling Duckling, ABSOLUTLY FREE!!!!

I said we needed some sort of building there to fulfill that cause, I didn't say it had to be the Swashbuckling Duckling oh and king my new face, I'm ALMIGHTY!
@Ryiin: please start the server tonight, I wanna play on your server and I can't come on tomorrow, I'll be going to the efteling Very Happy
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:43 pm

You don''t know my building skills? I am actualy very good at building, and you don't know because you'v never een me build since and won't let me. And also, it will be very good, I promise. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm

JorgasElite wrote:You don''t know my building skills? I am actualy very good at building, and you don't know because you'v never een me build since and won't let me. And also, it will be very good, I promise. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Actually, I've seen some of your earlier builds and they were quite disappointing. That's why I said that "you should improve your building skills (if you haven't already)". Anyway, I doubt that you and your crooked mind meet the Civilized Elves' building standards, so this is the time to show off the buildings you've designed and built.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Oh Ryiin, are you challenging me? Let's see who's wrong, and I bet a brand new Skyrim when it comes out. You'll be sorry. (I'm joking about the betting, though)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm

JorgasElite wrote:Oh Ryiin, are you challenging me? Let's see who's wrong, and I bet a brand new Skyrim when it comes out. You'll be sorry. (I'm joking about the betting, though)
I intentionally typed "I doubt that you and your crooked mind meet the Civilized Elves' building standards", so refrain from making silly bets (let's just pretend I did not see the part where you said you were joking).
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 am

Ryiin, If you Make a clear set of rules, can Vamps come back? We- I will respect all rules you put down, So you can have vampires The way YOU want them.
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6265

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am

You think "I" have a crooked mind Ryiin? You must be mistaken. I would meet the standards anyways.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:30 am

oh, shut up you two! (Ryiin&Jorgas) just let Jorgas build something on the platform and let the rest of us decide if it's good enough or not. that way Jorgas gets a chance to proof himself, if it isn't good enough, we'll give him tips to improve his building until it's good enough! All those in favour, say AYE!

Last edited by Sataz on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:03 pm

AYE!

I won't be on the server much for a while (like I said), But I might be able to pop on the server, to comments on peoples builds. I mean, Jorgas hasn't really built anything (on the server) since the duckling, and that was when I had the creeper condos, and everyone remembers how awful that was...

But I have started on the temple...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 916tM New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7077

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 pm

I don't build much because there isn't time. And believe me, everything looks better on my texture pack. I don't like building huge constructions either. Just a waste of time.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

JorgasElite wrote:I don't build much because there isn't time. And believe me, everything looks better on my texture pack. I don't like building huge constructions either. Just a waste of time.
Too bad we won't be using your texture pack. And we have a lot of huge constructions.

JorgasElite wrote:You think "I" have a crooked mind Ryiin? You must be mistaken. I would meet the standards anyways.
Still don't get it? I said that you should refrain from making silly bets because I can make it so that you never meet the Civilized Elves building standards (like a requirement to not be Jorgas in order to meet the standards). But I probably won't do that unless you make silly bets.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 pm

-How about this, Ryiin writes down the building requirements before Jorgas starts building anything. Then, open the server so that he can build. If his building meets the requirements, he wins this arguement. If he doesn't, Ryiin wins it.
-However, if Ryiin makes a requirement that makes it impossible for Jorgas to win, or if he changes a requirement after Jorgas finishes building, Jorgas wins.
-It must be built on the server, just so that we know Jorgas had built it, and not downloaded a world on minecraft, and took a picture of it.
-One last thing, Jorgas must use the Elithian Texture pack while building.

I hope this will be taken into consideration, AND WILL NOT BE IGNORED WHILE YOU TWO KEEP FIGHTING ABOUT IF JORGAS CAN BUILD OR NOT, OR ANY OTHER ARGUEMENTS THAT BRANCH OFF FROM IT. IF YOU READ THIS FIRST JUST BECAUSE IT'S IN BOLD, YOU FAIL, AND SHOULD READ THE REST OF THIS POST. I HATE PEOPLE THAT SKIP ENTIRE THINGS, OR SKIM.

Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Lunark wrote:-How about this, Ryiin writes down the building requirements before Jorgas starts building anything. Then, open the server so that he can build. If his building meets the requirements, he wins this arguement. If he doesn't, Ryiin wins it.
-However, if Ryiin makes a requirement that makes it impossible for Jorgas to win, or if he changes a requirement after Jorgas finishes building, Jorgas wins.
-It must be built on the server, just so that we know Jorgas had built it, and not downloaded a world on minecraft, and took a picture of it.
-One last thing, Jorgas must use the Elithian Texture pack while building.

I hope this will be taken into consideration, AND WILL NOT BE IGNORED WHILE YOU TWO KEEP FIGHTING ABOUT IF JORGAS CAN BUILD OR NOT, OR ANY OTHER ARGUEMENTS THAT BRANCH OFF FROM IT. IF YOU READ THIS FIRST JUST BECAUSE IT'S IN BOLD, YOU FAIL, AND SHOULD READ THE REST OF THIS POST. I HATE PEOPLE THAT SKIP ENTIRE THINGS, OR SKIM.

But where would Ryiin write down the criteria? Somewhere where Jorgas could then refer to them? Or privately PM them to an Independent Adjudicator?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 916tM New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 3 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:26 pm

thunderpants wrote:

But where would Ryiin write down the criteria? Somewhere where Jorgas could then refer to them? Or privately PM them to an Independent Adjudicator?

Post them publically as a reference to everyone.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Lunark wrote:bla bla bla ( Very Happy )
The standards are prone to change. I said that now is the right time to show what Jorgas has built so far. Keep in mind that we have a specific (Elvish) building style, but it will probably be easy to adapt to if Jorgas has good building skills.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:The standards are prone to change. I said that now is the right time to show what Jorgas has built so far. Keep in mind that we have a specific (Elvish) building style, but it will probably be easy to adapt to if Jorgas has good building skills.

What I meant by changing the standards was you changing them IMMEDIATELLY after he had finished building, changing them a couple days later is fine.

Oh, and maybe Jorgas is good at some things, but not others (not saying you are though.) For example, I am absolutely horrible at making abstract art in minecraft. Along with making towers and some other things. But if you want to see how good he is at building things other than something elven, that's fine.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Lunark wrote:
Ryiin Taemera wrote:The standards are prone to change. I said that now is the right time to show what Jorgas has built so far. Keep in mind that we have a specific (Elvish) building style, but it will probably be easy to adapt to if Jorgas has good building skills.

What I meant by changing the standards was you changing them IMMEDIATELLY after he had finished building, changing them a couple days later is fine.

Oh, and maybe Jorgas is good at some things, but not others (not saying you are though.) For example, I am absolutely horrible at making abstract art in minecraft. Along with making towers and some other things. But if you want to see how good he is at building things other than something elven, that's fine.

Where as I stuggle to make original materials, and instead emulate others designs...
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Actions speak louder than words, Jorgas, so show me what you've got. It seems like you all misinterpret what I typed, I just said that I doubt that Jorgas actually meets our building standards (it is very easy to make blockish, monotonous looking buildings in Minecraft (just google "Minecraft castle" and you see what I mean)).

On a side note, I'm wondering if Jorgas actually is as weird (and sometimes stupid) in real life as he is on the internet, or that he is laughing out loud every time I respond seriously to him.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next