The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Roleplay World - Screenshots

+4
thunderpants
JorgasElite
Sataz
Aegonian
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 4 Empty Re: New Roleplay World - Screenshots

Post by Lunark Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
On a side note, I'm wondering if Jorgas actually is as weird (and sometimes stupid) in real life as he is on the internet, or that he is laughing out loud every time I respond seriously to him.

Spoiler:
That is all.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 5243

Back to top Go down

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 4 Empty Re: New Roleplay World - Screenshots

Post by Sataz Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Let the building begin! (now all we need is Jorgas and a server for him to build on)

and eh Ryiin? I am almost sure you found the elf castle you like so much googling "minecraft castle"...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5131

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Sataz wrote:Let the building begin! (now all we need is Jorgas and a server for him to build on)

and eh Ryiin? I am almost sure you found the elf castle you like so much googling "minecraft castle"...
I suppose you think that was terribly clever, but frankly, I didn't.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

I didn't... I did use the word "almost" right? now to be clever: you used a past tense and a present tense in the same sentence!
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Sataz wrote:I didn't... I did use the word "almost" right? now to be clever: you used a past tense and a present tense in the same sentence!
Captain Obvious comes to the rescue, you are absolutely right! But what's so clever about your discovery?
The "I didn't" means that I didn't find the Elven castle by googling "minecraft castle", FYI.

Let me rewind everything for you:
You said:
I am almost sure you found the elf castle you like so much googling "minecraft castle"...

I replied:
I suppose you think that was terribly clever

I suppose, that you think, that what you said (I am almost sure you found the elf castle you like so much googling "minecraft castle"...) was terribly clever. However, I didn't find the castle that way.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 pm

it means your sentence was wrong nothing more and that's the last I'll say to this problem since it is irrelevant and unnecessary to argue about this...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Sataz wrote:it means your sentence was wrong nothing more and that's the last I'll say to this problem since it is irrelevant and unnecessary to argue about this...
Your argument is invalid.

Sataz: I am almost sure you found the elf castle you like so much googling "minecraft castle"...
Ryiin: I suppose you think that was terribly clever, but frankly, I didn't.

Nothing wrong about that. The only thing that "didn't" means is, that it does not refer to that I don't think it was clever, but that it refers to that I didn't find the Elven castle that way, since "didn't" is past tense and "think" is present tense (otherwise the sentence would be incorrect).
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Spoiler:
Arguing is pointless and is wasting valuable time!

(On a side note, I have no idea why I have started posting pictures with all my posts.)
(On another sidenote, I've been getting an idea for another role-play other than the Elithian and Minecraft one, but I'm not sure if three is too many role-plays to go on at once)
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Lunark wrote:
Spoiler:

(On a side note, I have no idea why I have started posting pictures with all my posts.)
(On another sidenote, I've been getting an idea for another role-play other than the Elithian and Minecraft one, but I'm not sure if three is too many role-plays to go on at once)
I'm arguing about this because I care about Sataz and want him to realise that my sentence was perfectly fine and if he does not realise so, the world will end in 2012.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:56 pm

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

"Rage quits"
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6265

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Ryiin Taemera wrote:
Lunark wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm arguing about this because I care about Sataz and want him to realise that my sentence was perfectly fine and if he does not realise so, the world will end in 2012.

What? You don't want to know about my super awesome idea for a new role-play? And you don't yell at me for putting "another role-play" instead of "a role-play"? God your not fun! Razz
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

"yells at Lunark for putting "another role-play" instead of "a role-play""
Um guys, did anyone read my message through that pile Of arguments Ryiin lit?
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6265

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 pm

kingnecromancer wrote:Ryiin, If you Make a clear set of rules, can Vamps come back? We- I will respect all rules you put down, So you can have vampires The way YOU want them.
If you mean this one, then yes.

EDIT: Oh, and your no fun either because you didn't ask about what my awesome idea for a new role-play was... What a shame. I think you would have loved it the most!

EDIT AGAIN: Allright, your somewhat fun since you yelled at me for doing that thing. Very Happy

FINAL EDIT: And now I feel awkward since I'm the last person to post.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Lunark wrote:
kingnecromancer wrote:Ryiin, If you Make a clear set of rules, can Vamps come back? We- I will respect all rules you put down, So you can have vampires The way YOU want them.
If you mean this one, then yes.

EDIT: Oh, and your no fun either because you didn't ask about what my awesome idea for a new role-play was... What a shame. I think you would have loved it the most!

EDIT AGAIN: Allright, your somewhat fun since you yelled at me for doing that thing. Very Happy

FINAL EDIT: And now I feel awkward since I'm the last person to post.

what is your awesome idea? perhaps even I'll join!

@Ryiin (I can't believe I react after having said I wouldn't but anyway) I don't care, I want the world to go in 2012, however it will never happen and because of that at the start of 2013 you can say that you were right... no fair...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Well I'm not contributing. I hope this argument knocks me off the top of the most posts list.

That is all.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 4 916tM New Roleplay World - Screenshots - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7077

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Sataz wrote:@Ryiin (I can't believe I react after having said I wouldn't but anyway) I don't care, I want the world to go in 2012, however it will never happen and because of that at the start of 2013 you can say that you were right... no fair...

Though I wonder what people mean with that the world will end. Did it ever start?
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

@Sataz Post-apocalyptic world (World War X and a man-made plague) where you try and survive. (crumbling buildings, rusting cars, trading one thing for another at trading camps, new villages are appearing, etc.)
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 pm

Lunark wrote:@Sataz Post-apocalyptic world (World War X and a man-made plague) where you try and survive. (crumbling buildings, rusting cars, trading one thing for another at trading camps, new villages are appearing, etc.)
Where would this RP take place? it sounds like a nice idea, only I would not do this on a forum of any sorts, it sounds more like a game/movie idea... last question (for now) how will the technology be? are atomic bombs old? ore have the world wars taken only a small amount of time to pass and the next world war was really soon after (like what almost happened after World War 2 ended) oh and perhaps it is better to take this to another section, say... the off-topic one?
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Sataz wrote:
Lunark wrote:@Sataz Post-apocalyptic world (World War X and a man-made plague) where you try and survive. (crumbling buildings, rusting cars, trading one thing for another at trading camps, new villages are appearing, etc.)
Where would this RP take place? it sounds like a nice idea, only I would not do this on a forum of any sorts, it sounds more like a game/movie idea... last question (for now) how will the technology be? are atomic bombs old? ore have the world wars taken only a small amount of time to pass and the next world war was really soon after (like what almost happened after World War 2 ended) oh and perhaps it is better to take this to another section, say... the off-topic one?

Don't know where it should take place yet. Maybe the US or somewhere in Europe?
No technology, yet. There is still medicine salvaged and a few cars that are running, but the War and Plague had basically destroyed almost everything.
And put a topic in Off-topic!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:38 pm

okay, so I found this weird bit in the "my house" topic by King, I have no idea why I read through it but whaaaat?!?

Ryiin Taemera wrote:I think we want to play MineCraft with as much joy as possible.
If it makes the server lags a lot, we're not implementing this mod.
Though could you do a bit of research on this mod? I really like the idea.

The server won't use any mods until Notch added the mod support.

in no way is this supposed to be used as an argument for the whole mod argument between Ryiin and Jorgas I saw this and thought whaaaat? (I'll remove it if necessary or wanted)
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:48 am

Actually, I'm as smart as you probably are. I don't misinterpret you, I like having fun. And I have a really cool idea planned.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6411

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:29 am

Sataz wrote:okay, so I found this weird bit in the "my house" topic by King, I have no idea why I read through it but whaaaat?!?

Ryiin Taemera wrote:I think we want to play MineCraft with as much joy as possible.
If it makes the server lags a lot, we're not implementing this mod.
Though could you do a bit of research on this mod? I really like the idea.

The server won't use any mods until Notch added the mod support.

in no way is this supposed to be used as an argument for the whole mod argument between Ryiin and Jorgas I saw this and thought whaaaat? (I'll remove it if necessary or wanted)

I think that it is pretty impressive that you found that post. I advise reading through that thread a bit more (or other threads that were active as well around that date). I assume that I explained my reason there.
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 pm

that was around the same time the first bukkit release was released.

continuing on the official mod support: I think Notch has some troubles with it since he would need to decide what system to use and what mods will be supported (bukkit and other multiplayer servers) and when he's finally decided he will need to get people to go and develop new mods (if he does not make them a part of the base minecraft code... anyway, that's my thought in this matter...
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 am

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish. Not leaving, but sinceerly saying thanks for the tea. Please, let's schedule another tea time!
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4