The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2)

+4
Sataz
kingnecromancer
thunderpants
JorgasElite
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2)

Post by Aegonian Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:36 pm

[Alliance Messenger Service]
.:.::.. .

Message from Elyta_22:

Gar-Aeroixians, halt your production of weaponry and deactivate your defences! The Thelean Forces shall descend onto your planets, where you will be offered the chance to sign our treaty. Be warned that our representatives shall not come unguarded, and that any attempt to assault us will result in total annihilation.

And you, Triple Alliance, dare question the might of the True First Darghae? His Centens-given strength is unstoppable! His Xanafir shall obliterate all that deny Him!

.:.::.. :

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 Elyta-11
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7041
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2)

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 am

Message form T.A. Government to all remaining Free Empires

We are using a special kind of message here, where only specified empires can recieve this message. Please announce this message to all your people. We must help Meyha and his Aegi! They are currently atuck in an Thelean invasion, surrounded by enemies on all sides. But we are not being invaded just yet, are we not? Bring all your citizens of your planets and bring them to moons and planets far away from here, and your military to form a massive army. Then we could plan a counter-attack on the enemy, Creaton and his Theleans. Our only hope is attack them when they least expect it, and hit in hard.Remember our dreadnaughts? The Galion-Class Destroyers? Remember how they can destroy most medium-sized ships in one hit of the main cannon? Well we'v been building them in secret for now, and utilized robotic entities to help manuver the ships. If we get this right, we could stop the invasion right now!

(Note: This message is highly coded and cannot be seen be others, even if they have the most powerful technology ever.)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 am

Message from the Zangrolian Rebels

Hey Theleans! How about you go down to Zangrei and just do some "Total Annihilation" to the Corrupted! But don't go to Crellton, there's no point in going there! Just a pile of rocks in space! Oh, and after your done doing all that "Total Annihilation," leave everyone alone and go bring your madness and yourselves back to your planet!
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5252

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:31 pm

(LOL Lunark)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

thunderpants wrote:(Okay serious stuff is going down, the Voice of reason is missing, lets not panic here thunderpants...)
If I am correct, the voice of reason has returned!(just cause of you, Its veoline, right?)

Last edited by kingnecromancer on Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6274

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sataz Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:50 pm

anyone think I should make a return in the RP with the agynax? I'll make it interesting- I hope-
Sataz
Sataz
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5140

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:59 pm

I think it's better to wait for the new RP. I will probably post the last few messages when I return from my holiday.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Love(sarcasticly)How no one cares that the erikixans left
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6274

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 pm

@Necro, I missed the message :S
@Jorgas, He wasn't back when I posted the message!
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7086

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 pm

[Alliance Messenger Service]

Unsupported message file received.
Converting message.
Message converted.
Uploading...

[DARGHORON Security System]
[Usump Containment Center]

[WARNING]
UCC: Active
UCC Status: Problematic
UCC Power Levels: 13%
UCC problem report:
-- Security Breach in Sector 7
-- Wall Breached in Sector 7
-- Power Cells in Sector 5 - Deactivated
-- DARGHORON Core - Destabilizing
-- DARGHORON Defence Systems - Activated

[WARNING]
Darghon Usump: Activated
Usump Status: Near-Optimal
Usump Power Levels: 92%

Usump Support Units: Activated
Usump SU Status: Sub-Optimal
Usump SU Power Levels: 21 - 87%
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 am

Message from Creaton:

I, Creaton, have acquired the Xanafir! Soon, the Centens will awake from their slumber, and this Galaxsphere shall greet a new era!

The time has come to transform our imperfect worlds. Resist us, and face annihilation, or join us, and enjoy the privileges of my rule!
Embrace the knowledge of the Centens, and learn their language!

Last edited by Aegonian on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Message From T.A. Government

We shall never stand with you, Creaton. You are nothing but a bully that preys and small empires such as us. You don't deserve any thanks or anything, because even if your so sure about your plan, we aren't. Things never go your way 99.9999999999% of the time, even for your high-and-mighty fist. We don't care if you think you rule with an Iron fist over the others, but you don't rule us. The only way you can try is over our dead bodies.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 pm

(I am now writing the ORP's epilogue, and I think it will be done quite soon. Once the epilogue has been posted, I will start a new thread in which we discuss some aspects of the new roleplay, and when we are ready, the new roleplay will start!
Also, to those who had not yet figured it out, the Galaxsphere is the name the Centens gave to all that exists, has existed and will exist. It is basically their word for the 'Omniverse', as we use to call it.)
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:31 am

(Impatient Lunark is Impatient
The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 5 Impatient
(Actually, you can take as long as you need! Very Happy)

On a completely unrelated sidenote, my back itches for some reason...)
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5