The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2)

+4
Sataz
kingnecromancer
thunderpants
JorgasElite
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2)

Post by JorgasElite Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Message from T.A. Government

We would be happy to assist you, and, thank you for the knowledge. We were not around at that time in history. So about a message from somewhere in Darghoron hieroglyphs; does that mean that there may be a drone somewhere, or maybye there was more about Darghoron than you though.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 6421

Back to top Go down

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2)

Post by Aegonian Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Message from Elyta-22:

Meyha Hymos again.
Triple Allaince, we thank you for your help. The requested supplies will be very useful to us.

As for the Darghonian Symbols, or Hieroglyphs, it just came to my mind that as Darghoron was built by the Centens, these symbols may just as well be Centensian symbols. If so is the case, the message may be of Centensian origin, instead of Darghonian origin, too. One oddity is that the Centens have been hibernating for thousands of Aerii, so it is unlikely that they sent us a message. Unless of course, it was an automatically-sent message... This will require further investigation. Too bad we are unable to reach the Hyrolian Master-Databases...

Concerning our brothers in space, Elyta-23 has been located. We would like to send them a ship, but doing so might be risky for a small group as ours... Therefore, we would like to ask the Triple Alliance to pick up the survivors on their way here. There will be no more than six people aboard the ravaged ship, so only little extra space on your ship will be required.

Last of all, have you noticed that this 'AEG-Corps'-thing has stopped sending reports? They used to send reports almost every day, but it has been quite some time now since they last sent us any message. I wonder what happened, and even more, what this AEG-Corps actually is...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7042
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Message from Elyta-22:

Kiyha Argas here.
First of all, commander Meyha and a few other crew members have gone on an exploration mission into the Magilian waters, which is why I, Kiyha Argas, commander of Elyta-6, am sending a message instead. The exploration mission may take a while, so you can expect more messages by me.

I have some news concerning the Darghonina/Centensian hieroglyphs: We have managed to translate a few symbols! One of the crew members found an image taken inside Darghoron, which showed a number of hieroglyphs, and an equal number of Elithian numbers, next to it. After some further investigation, we are now almost certain that the two lines of symbols said exactly the same.
Using this knowledge, I took another look at the message we received a few Aera ago. The second line of hieroglyphs shows a total of 12 blocky symbols, which we now believe are numbers. They say: 907 658 307 545, which, to us, looks like a date.

Second, and last, of all, we have noticed something unexpected: The Theleans patrolling Hyrolia are being engaged by an enormous Kratius army! The Theleans seem not to have expected this either, as their counter-attacks are unorganized and ineffective. We are thinking of ways to help the Kratius in this battle, but considering the small amount of ships, and people, we have, it is unlikely we can do anything...

May the waters be with you...

Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 YvlSz The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Empty The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:23 am

The time has come to destroy Creaton's forces! As you said, the Theleans have a very weak defence, so If we could come in from behind and flank them, we may as well have won the war! But the Kratius, we, the T.A. nation, have never heard of these people. Most of the knowledge we know is mostly from our past history and parts of yours and other odd pits. So teh Centesian symbols here, Darghoron was built by the Centens. They have been in hibernation, as you said, for many generations. So maybye that means somehow, but very odd that it would happen, that somehow the Centens have come back. Also, if provided taht our wormhole devices still work or aren't destroyed, we could send in a small fleet instead of one ship in case something may happen if we sent in one ship
.(cheesy earthern movies!)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Message from Elyta-22:

Kiyha Argas again.
Commander Meyha is still exploring the waters, so I took his place as messenger once more.

If you, Triple Allaince, were to launch a full-scale assault on the Theleans now, you would be sure to defeat them. However, know this: The Hyrolian Patrol Forces are an army on their own, but their size and power is in vain compared to other Thelean Armies. Defeating the Patrol Forces will cost you a moderate amount of soldiers and ships, no matter how weak the Patrol Forces' defences currently are. If the Theleans are to avenge their brothers, you won't stand a chance against their forces. We do not want to force your empire into a war with the Theleans, not even if it is the only way to regain control of our planet. Consider all possibilities before taking action.

The Kratius have been our enemies for many Aerii, and their greed and lust for power have caused us lots of trouble. They are descendants of the Cratons of Elithia, who are descendants of the Ventrons you probably already know.

As for the Centens, we think it is unlikely for them to have awoken from their stasis, but it is not impossible, especially now that the Theleans are invading their homeplanet Centagalaxon.

I will keep you informed about any news.
May the waters be with you...
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Lol our coffee is still there >.>

Ill hang around for a while, maybe if I'm ever feeling like it I'll send my ships in for a little pew Twisted Evil
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 5293

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Elyta-10
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:12 am

(O hai Creaton!) (Actual message coming later, too tired to put in any effort for the T.A. to respond.)
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 pm

Message from the Notix
TA if you wish to assault Elithia, we will try our best to offer you help. We shall try to rebuild ourselves a force capable of protecting the system from further ship-based reinforcements. We can also offer support on the ground and some in the air.

We have also tasked Morz in 1 simple task, to rebuild the case and shields of the wreckage of Snowcloud 5. It may not be a powerful weapon, but it would look impressive and be able to withstand a large amount of firepower. Unfortunately it would only bolster small arms defences.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7087

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/thunderpants

Back to top Go down

Post by kingnecromancer Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 pm

()
kingnecromancer
kingnecromancer
Nahagi
Nahagi

THEA-Points : 6275

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/kingnecromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 pm

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Virus_10
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:32 am

King! Sup! you leaving too? Sad
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 am

Ummm, no, he's left the roleplay a while ago. Sorry, I jsut have no idea what to sya right now.
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryiin Taemera Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 am

((as far as I know you should post OOC messages between brackets))
Ryiin Taemera
Ryiin Taemera
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5374

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 am

Or in tiny.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 916tM The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 SbAcb

Back to top Go down

Post by freddycatking Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 pm

((oops! I've left to king so BAI Razz))
freddycatking
freddycatking
Calion
Calion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 pm

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Creato10
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Message from the Zangrolian Rebels

Hello, I am not Gray. I am a "Corrupted" Rebel. One of only a dozen. For some strange reason, we have not been affected fully by whatever mutated us. Why am I in the Rebel's base? It is because of an attack by the Corrupt. I was part of the attack, but I quickly sabotaged their attack, by telling the rebels their plan. Unfortunately, Gray has been killed by the Corrupted, and as I had given them all the information I know, and that I am one of the strongest here, I have become the new leader.

I have come to tell that the Zangrolians might not make it. The Corrupt are too far mutated to be cured, and they are more prone to disease. Meaning that the Corrupt might be dead by the end of this century. We Rebels, on the other hand, cannot sustain a colony forever. There are too few of us to produce more Zangrolians, there is only enough ice for at least 2 decades. The Corrupt have polluted our atmosphere so much, that 95% of all plant and animal life on the planet have gone extinct. We hope the best for all other empires, and we hope the crews of Elyta-22, Elyta-23, and Elyta-6 are all right.

On our last days, we are no longer fighting. We are building several large spacecraft that are able to hold at least 250 crew members, and sending them to any empire that needs them. I'll admit, they won't be the best, or most perfect spaceship, but they'll hopefully be enough.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5253

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Message to the Zangrolians

The demise of another species will be most unwanted. Would it be possible to take uncorrupted samples of your DNA, so that we may be able to reclone some variated specimens and hopeful help you continue your species.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunark Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Message to the (Notix? Trinks?)

It would be very possible, but there's still the problem of our new home.
Zangrei is too polluted for us to breathe in, but the Corrupt have no problem with it. We could try terraforming, but it could take years to make our cold planet a suitable planet to live in, and we just don't have enough materials to start the process. Iscania is a good option, but it's so far away from our sun, it is often blocked by Artiox, so solar panels will give barely enough power to warm it up a few degrees. Our final option would be to either go to a completely different Aeroix, or be hitchhikers and travelling planet to planet and gather more resources.
Lunark
Lunark
Haero
Haero

THEA-Points : 5253

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:54 am

Message from the T.A. Government

We would be more than happy to assist you, maybye to help you get off-world. We have found suitable planets around the Scii Aeroix, ones that would get lots of solar energy and ice for water. But none have any life though, but I'm sure that won't be mandatory. So with a new planet and the (Notix? Trinks?) cloning you, you may have just escaped death right now.............. ]SYSTEM MALFUNCTION] ]RE-DISTRIBUTING EMERGENCY POWER-CELLS] ]ACTIVATING AUTO SEND] xXRARACKSAXCKVA ]SYSTEM MALFUNCTION] ]SYSTEM DOWN]
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Message from the Notix

I suppose it helps if we sign our name on our messages. We may be able to help with some terraforming tools, and some ice. However it would still take you some, time therefore we reccomend, you pick a planet start terraforming and remain in orbit for several aerii.
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:32 pm

[Alliance Messenger Service]
.:.::.. .

Message from Elyta_22:
.:.::.. :

It is time for the Gar-Nahagi of the Galaxsphere to take command of what should have always been His. The Xanafir shall soon be in Creaton's hands, and we, followers of the True First Darghae, will be granted a new world, a paradise, as our reward for joining Him. Time is short, fellow Gar-Aeroixians, but if you surrender now, He may reward you too. Join us, or face annihilation!
.:.::.. :.

.:.::.. ::
.:.::.. ::.

The Elithian Alliance - Original Roleplay (Part2) - Page 4 Creato11
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderpants Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 pm

(Okay serious stuff is going down, the Voice of reason is missing, lets not panic here thunderpants...)
Message from the Notix to the Gar-Aeroixians
If we where to want join you where would we meet you?
thunderpants
thunderpants
Gar-Nahagi
Gar-Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by JorgasElite Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 pm

We do not fear death. We will never surrender to you, Creaton! You may think you are so powerful and omnipotent, but there are free-minded people here, throughout all the Aeroixes, that would surely fight up against you, rich or poor. ever shall the name of the Triple Alliance and the all the Aegi and Notix and other people be forgotten! You may cleave the heavens or raze the seas, but what makes you so sure that you will win?
JorgasElite
JorgasElite
Nahagi
Nahagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next