The Elithian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall

2 posters

Go down

Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall Empty Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall

Post by Aegonian Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Gardenhall
The primary Aeduri settlement

Gardenhall is a village near the plains of Gridania. It has existed for a very long time, and has always been the capital of the Aeduri on Enethea.
On the world map, Gardenhall is marked by the number 11:

Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall Map_v211

Places of interest

Gardenhall has several places of interest:

The Blooming Beerflower
Probably one of the first buildings you'll see when visiting, the Blooming Beerflower is Gardenhall's inn. Here, you can rent a room, get some food or a drink, and possibly, you'll find someone offering work here.
This location is not yet owned by any player: be the first to request ownership now!

Gardenhall Farm
A small farm just outside Gardenhall, next to the road. It currently features a single farming field, and a farmhouse.
This location is not yet owned by any player: be the first to request ownership now! The farm will be named after the owner.

Bloominghearth Hall
Bloominghearth Hall is the town hall of Gardenhall, where the Aeduri leader resides. It is one of the largest buildings in the village.
This location is not yet owned by any player: be the first to request ownership now! The owner will be the Aeduri leader. As such, you will have to sent a PM with a small application to Aegonian.

Hall of the Dead
A small building dedicated to the some of Gardenhall's most respected dead. Unlike the bodies in the graveyard, the bodies stored here are well-preserved.

Gardenhall Museum
The museum of Gardenhall was well-known for its wide collection of rarities, but now, it lies in shambles. The recent tornado has destroyed everything except the entrance. Now, the Aeduri seek to rebuild the museum.

Gardenhall Library
The libary of Gardenhall was once full of unique books: now it has completely vanished. The recent tornado destroyed the entire building, and the large collection of books was lost.

Gardenhall Mine
A resourceful mine outside of the village, at number 10 on the map.

Gardenhall Graveyard
A large graveyard just outside of town. It is owned and protected by Aeldur of Lonaemon.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall YvlSz Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall Empty Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7030
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall Empty Re: Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall

Post by epicksl Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 pm

May I own the Gardenhall Farm?
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4659

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegonian Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:56 pm

I will add you as the owner of the farm as soon as you post a nice surname for your character: I will use it for the farm's new name. Also, if you wouldn't mind, you could update your application a bit, to make it fit the new lore better.
Aegonian
Aegonian
High Centens
High Centens

Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall YvlSz Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall Empty Roleplay Villages - Gardenhall SbAcb

THEA-Points : 7030
Location : Planet Elithia. In my humble home in Aegonia's capital city; Creon.

https://elithianalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by epicksl Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 am

kk i will what is a good name that starts with k? that is the first letter of ma real name
epicksl
epicksl
Calion
Calion

THEA-Points : 4659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down